Ep 7 Waiting Thread - Episode releasing July 26th across all platforms, New key art

Comments

• JULY19

OzzyUK posted: »

The episode has been rated by Australia http://www.classification.gov.au/Pages/View.aspx?sid=%2fy35TwazK1y50xjZ8GvBfA%3d%3d&ncdctx=8aYshXZKndTVtVtp8v5y5+5gL9farc14NgkVAsTeRt9%2fRyxx4BC4bzFRND4ltpcV

• Now it has to come out on the 19th!

The episode has been rated by Australia http://www.classification.gov.au/Pages/View.aspx?sid=%2fy35TwazK1y50xjZ8GvBfA%3d%3d&ncdctx=8aYshXZKndTVtVtp8v5y5+5gL9farc14NgkVAsTeRt9%2fRyxx4BC4bzFRND4ltpcV

• Yay! It's great to finally see some news :3

• WE NEED A TRAILER

BeyondEnder posted: »

Now it has to come out on the 19th!

• TRUE

Chapik123 posted: »

WE NEED A TRAILER

• YES! The first certification!

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Episodes normally release 2 weeks after a rating so i think the 26th is more likely.

Now it has to come out on the 19th!

• Things We know
    1. Petra and Ivor will get in a fight
    2. The World will be Redstone themed
    3. July 19th or July 26th
    4. There will be ALOT of feels.

AngelicTea posted: »

Yay! It's great to finally see some news

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Episodes normally release 2 weeks after a rating so i think the 26th is more likely.

• I TOLD YOU!

NEXT STOP : BLOG POST!

• WE FINALLY GOT NEWS AND A RATING! I JUST CAN'TPQPAOPSOSKDJDJDJDJDJDJ

• we don't know the first 2 will actually happen, sure no.3 will happen but i don't see the world being redstone based , just cause there's a red portal , episode 6 's world wasn't made of gold!

Chapik123 posted: »

Things We know 1. Petra and Ivor will get in a fight 2. The World will be Redstone themed 3. July 19th or July 26th 4. There will be ALOT of feels.

• AHHHHSOEXCITEDLETSFREAKOUT

• Yay! Finally, it means we can expect episode 7 on 26th July!

• YES! Can't wait for more info. I think next week we will get a release date and trailer

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• i think if it was the 26th , episode 8 would be soon after so i think it would be more likely 19th

• Wait A minute. Once they've got 2 ratings that's usually when they do a blog post. I'm starting to think Tuesday / Wednesday we will get a rating and Thursday , a blog post

• We have a bit to wait more , we need the episode to be rated by NZ and after to get the blog post..

• Does an Episode HAVE to get 2 ratings?

• And when the Episode is rated by PEGI we will get a Trailer...

JAJAJAJAJA! I CAN'T WAIT!!

SCHLIRi posted: »

We have a bit to wait more , we need the episode to be rated by NZ and after to get the blog post..

• Still have no idea how to make these fonts bigger, lol

AngelicTea posted: »

AHHHHSOEXCITEDLETSFREAKOUT

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

It needs to be rated by New Zealand, PEGI and ESRB otherwise it can't release which would suck for most people :P

Does an Episode HAVE to get 2 ratings?

• Before you type put a hashtag

THEN CLICK PREVIEW THEN IT WILL COME UP BIG WORDS

Still have no idea how to make these fonts bigger, lol

• No it dosen't HAVE to but that' style pattern they seem to follow. Either way , I'm sure we'll get news this week.

Does an Episode HAVE to get 2 ratings?

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

You need to put a # in front of the first letter in the sentence.

Which will make it big like this.

Still have no idea how to make these fonts bigger, lol

• SO PUMPED! I CANNOT WAIT!!!! The only thing I want to hear is the release date! Nothing more, nothing less! Anyone who's reading this comment doesn't have to check out my Youtube channel, but I do a gameplay walkthrough of this and I want to play through it totally blindly!

• Dang it.

It needs to be rated by New Zealand, PEGI and ESRB otherwise it can't release which would suck for most people :P

• lol thanks

You need to put a # in front of the first letter in the sentence. Which will make it big like this.

• I'm curious what made Job so happy about this episode. It must mean that it is better than episode 5 and 6.

• edited July 2016

He didn't actually say something like "OMG, such an awesome episode, I can't wait" to episode 6 or even episode 2-4

• I really hope THERE IS NO DEATH in this Episode

AronDracula posted: »

He didn't actually say something like "OMG, such an awesome episode, I can't wait" to episode 6 or even episode 2-4

• If they were gonna have a character to die I think it would be in episode 8. The only characters I see that would possibly die is Ivor or Lukas. That's just my opinion

I really hope THERE IS NO DEATH in this Episode

• Yeah, that's the only thing I am afraid of..

• I wonder if the enchanted flint'n'steel can break

• I doubt Ivor dies. Petra and Lukas can't cause they are in episode 8 as well.

• Then we can't go back hoooomeeeeee :'(

Catlover11 posted: »

I wonder if the enchanted flint'n'steel can break

• I know :'(

Then we can't go back hoooomeeeeee

• support@telltalegames.com

• support@telltalegames.com

Edog90 posted: »

Good idea but what is there email

Sign in to comment in this discussion.