Self-Captured Screenshots of TTG TWD (S1, S2, NF, Michonne)

Comments

• The brightness hurts my eyes. Jeffershit, bring the chiaroscuro back!

Gameserer posted: »

ANF - This is mostly just EP2 (Brightness and colour has been a little edited so sorry if they look weird)

• edited February 2017

enter image description here

Not my work!

• Holy crap this screenshot really shows how much she aged. I can still see season 2 clem

max_pain943 posted: »

Not my work!

• I thought it was cool how clem looked sad when she was idle or walking around hubs. Especially seeing what shes been through. Seems a lot happier in s3 which is nice but a part of me wished they explored depressed clem more in s2. More character development and all that

• Yeah, definitely. To be fair, they sorta bring it(and her survival's guilt) back during certain moments towards the end of No Going Back but I would've loved if they addressed the issue throughout the entire story. Honestly, Rebecca and especially Sarah would've been the perfect outlets for that given their own character arcs and what they inherently represent.

I thought it was cool how clem looked sad when she was idle or walking around hubs. Especially seeing what shes been through. Seems a lot h

• edited March 2017

My XNALara port

• Ganguro!Clementine?

My XNALara port

• edited March 2017

I finish her, you can download her here! :)

My XNALara port

• edited March 2017

They're awesome

• edited March 2017

[removed]

Clementines elbow freaks me out. Also does anyone else think Mari looks a lot like Clementine? Also... This is way more emotional for me than it should have been.

• edited March 2017

I really hope the Clem. and Javi hug actually happens

... and if it does, I don't want the next person Clementine cares about dead.

Clementines elbow freaks me out. Also does anyone else think Mari looks a lot like Clementine? Also... This is way more emotional for me than it should have been.

• Why wasn't hoodied (is that even a word?) Clementine not used? It would have added to her personality. I would imaging a person who has seen dark, disturbing things and has done possibly questionable acts would walk around with their hood up as a symbol of isolation and separation from society. @mostlypoptarts, why did you guys take it out the game? This is the equivalent to the hatless Clem model from Season 2... unless you guys are going to include a hatless Clem in the actual gameplay of A New Frontier, for which then I will forgive all transgressions.

• Easy answer for it actually, I posted in the details thread:

Her hair sticks out the back of it. I had to screenshot her when you couldn't see her hair poking out.

Totally agree on the hatless clem model though... please Telltale!

eRock92 posted: »

Why wasn't hoodied (is that even a word?) Clementine not used? It would have added to her personality. I would imaging a person who has se

• All she needs is wrench's mask from watch dogs 2.

• Is this a actual choice?

Onmens posted: »

This one may come in handy occasionally when using this forum.

• Yes, in the flashback involving the New Frontier chick.

Chibikid posted: »

Is this a actual choice?

• Okay, I thought so. That does look like the room you meet Ava in.

Onmens posted: »

Yes, in the flashback involving the New Frontier chick.

• I would one up the hatless Clem and say let there be some determinate part where Clem's hair tie break and she loses her hat. Clementine, full Season 1 'fro, pissed off to the breaking point, gun aimed, ready to light the place up.

Graysonn posted: »

Easy answer for it actually, I posted in the details thread: Her hair sticks out the back of it. I had to screenshot her when you couldn't see her hair poking out. Totally agree on the hatless clem model though... please Telltale!

• Fuck yeah, Super State!

eRock92 posted: »

I would one up the hatless Clem and say let there be some determinate part where Clem's hair tie break and she loses her hat. Clementine, full Season 1 'fro, pissed off to the breaking point, gun aimed, ready to light the place up.

• edited March 2017

O..O Oh, this thread is still alive? Holy shit! lol

And I really like these shots with the hoodie up, first few I seen I didn't care for. I think it's with the shadows that makes it look cool.

• Why is there light inside the hood?

• More like Fallout 3 flashbacks

Clemmy1 posted: »

that scene(bar/guns) was very star wars,like something han solo would do

• I ask the same about why there's light under her hat in dark scenes, like the tunnel during episode 2.

Why is there light inside the hood?

• edited March 2017

Here you go: :)

Sorry for my bad paint.net skills! :) :)

Chibikid posted: »

All she needs is wrench's mask from watch dogs 2.

• Who, Jane? Yeah she is thankfully

Ding ding the witch is dead!!

• Little did you know, Gabe can actually use the Force

• i dunno. My art teacher sometimes tells us to put some light in places where it shouldn't for contrast and that stuff, but it's very little, almost unnoticeable. It should't look like that.

I ask the same about why there's light under her hat in dark scenes, like the tunnel during episode 2.

• I thought it was obvious from the trailer.

a

Little did you know, Gabe can actually use the Force

• I know that Jane died, fuck that piece of shit.

Ding ding the witch is dead!!

• I think that's also maybe because the hood is unfinished, since it was cut!

Why is there light inside the hood?

• that is just amazing.

Here you go: Sorry for my bad paint.net skills!

• Some S2 screens because why not?

• Season 2 just has this unique style that I enjoy. It's like a refined Season 1 art style; not too realistic but not too cartoon like. It's like a balance of some sort. By the way, nice use of hatless Clem and hooded Mike.

Some S2 screens because why not?

• Suddenly, Jedi Master Mike!

Some S2 screens because why not?

• My work here: :) (screen was taken from the trailer)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.