Episode 4 Waiting Thread - Releasing April 25th, Trailer Out Now

Comments

• I was being sarcastic when I said that. The fact that people are still playing despite not caring for the first two episodes is proof that they're still giving the game a chance. Continuing to give the game a chance has absolutely nothing to do with whether they were happy with the way the first two episodes played out. They are at least willing continue on until the conclusion in hopes of it improving on the faults in the first two episodes.

Melton23 posted: »

Exactly. People just need to give the rest of it a shot.

• Wouldn't that have left the episode available to everyone, not just limited to people who bought the retail edition? Digital buyers with the season pass didn't seem able to download it.

AChicken posted: »

I wasn't there when EP3 leaked You are blessed. You are the chosen one. Sooo, what was the reaction? You mean Telltale

• I think EP4 will come out May 23rd or May 30th. Assuming telltale is releasing the episodes on a tighter schedule.

• I don't know man. Must be something to do with the retail season pass being redeemed through a code, so in the store it gets its own code and privileges, even though it is the same as the digital Season pass. Or not.
    eh, I really don't know... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Wouldn't that have left the episode available to everyone, not just limited to people who bought the retail edition? Digital buyers with the season pass didn't seem able to download it.

• Credit: Clem_Is_Awesome

Prediction for episode 4:
    It begins with Javier and David being taken to whatever cell while being walked out on the streets with lots of people watching, kind of like the walk of shame in game of thrones.

enter image description here

You'll see Clem or Ava in the crowd or some shit and they end up saving you again for the 50th for whatever reason, they all leave Richmond to go to another TNF outpost outside the city which is probably controlled by David's people. The outpost is across the river and you can see a bridge by it.

That is where this achievement comes from:

• Aw man...that sounds amazing...!

Credit: Clem_Is_Awesome Prediction for episode 4: It begins with Javier and David being taken to whatever cell while being walked out on

• He means determinant status, dude.

No?? Nick and Sarah couldn't do anything right. Last I checked, Gabe has been a decent help to the group, even breaking up that argument bet

• [removed]

I was being sarcastic when I said that. The fact that people are still playing despite not caring for the first two episodes is proof that t

• What? It fades black in the "previously on..."? For me it didn't stay black for more the a blink of an eye.

AChicken posted: »

Well, this episode was really good. (Though I guess I'm easy to please or get involved with a story... I liked Episodes 1 and 2, ['like' bei

• She gets the medicine for Clem in the first episode, if you make Clem take blame for the photo, Sarah insists that she did it, if Carver hits Clem in the third episode Sarah becomes defensive, she warns them about more zombies coming in the fourth episode if you kept her alive.

Nick saves Clem if you go with him in episode 2 and tries to stop Kennys beating. Sarah err she helped by yeah I got nothing for her

• Since Amid the Ruins was a total mess and to me the worst walking dead episode by far, I hope to god this episode 4 will be an improvement.

• I'm so excited! Can't wait for some more Javi & David.

• TWAU, Season 1 and 2, and Batman all had shit penultimate episodes compared to their other ones, but Tales From the Borderlands' penultimate, really? It might've been my favorite out of all of them, personally.

AronDracula posted: »

Cool. I loved Episode 3 so far. But the fourth episode? You know, shit can always happen in the fourth episode of a Telltale game. Remember Season 1, Season 2, Tales from the Borderlands and Batman?

• edited March 2017

Joan is lee's wife, ban me if this turns out to be wrong!

• Joan is Eleanors mom. New shocking discovery lol.
    So Eleanor has to chose between evil mom or friends.
    Lol just a fantasy, but who knows.

• No, I do love all the episodes of Tales but I mean that the only shit that happened in Scooter dying and rest is amazing.

Piggs posted: »

TWAU, Season 1 and 2, and Batman all had shit penultimate episodes compared to their other ones, but Tales From the Borderlands' penultimate, really? It might've been my favorite out of all of them, personally.

• I thought episode 3 will be more shit than the first 2 becuase of my past feelings for in harms way....but now I think of it episode 3 was way better so I guess episode 4 will be most definitely better than amid the ruins :)

• They fucking better. I don't want Conrad and Gabe to have the same fate.

Since Amid the Ruins was a total mess and to me the worst walking dead episode by far, I hope to god this episode 4 will be an improvement.

• edited March 2017

She even looks like her a little bit, who knows? anyway ANF needs a twist for sure! with just 2 more to go, it cant be just another fight between good and bad.

Bonbon80 posted: »

Joan is Eleanors mom. New shocking discovery lol. So Eleanor has to chose between evil mom or friends. Lol just a fantasy, but who knows.

• He returns in episode 5 and kills clementine. That way I can laugh at everyone else who didn't cave his skull in like I did :3

And you can cry knowing that Clementine is an determinant-cursed character.

Jesus coming back, Negan showing up, clem getting her act together, AJ turns out to actually be alive and David wasn't lying, more hubs, epi

• edited March 2017

When Telltale gives us a clue that Clementine will die and I'd be like:

DELETE THIS!!!!

• Its gonna take some real effort for it to be as bad as Amid the Ruins.

(This is not a challenge Telltale)

Since Amid the Ruins was a total mess and to me the worst walking dead episode by far, I hope to god this episode 4 will be an improvement.

• After that, I'm excited for the rest of the episodes (eh, could change. Probably). Episode 3 was pretty damn good, not perfect but good. (If I said this on Steam I would most likely be downvoted to hell and called a retard lmao)

• if Carver hits Clem in the third episode Sarah becomes defensive

She only does that if you're friends or at least nice to her from what I've seen.

Everything else checks out, though.

She gets the medicine for Clem in the first episode, if you make Clem take blame for the photo, Sarah insists that she did it, if Carver hi

• But what if your episode ended with a shootout and not imprisonment?

Credit: Clem_Is_Awesome Prediction for episode 4: It begins with Javier and David being taken to whatever cell while being walked out on

• Err.... She seems way too old for Lee tbh. Lee was in his thirties, this woman looks like shes in her late 50's.

KatyPerry posted: »

• Good point. But people keep complaining about choices having no effect to this could be a good way for telltale to bite them on the ass

He returns in episode 5 and kills clementine. That way I can laugh at everyone else who didn't cave his skull in like I did And you can cry knowing that Clementine is an determinant-cursed character.

• He was 37 to be exact

Err.... She seems way too old for Lee tbh. Lee was in his thirties, this woman looks like shes in her late 50's.

• I really enjoy slow pacing and not alot of action, thats where the world and characters get time to shine, and when there isnt much action it makes the action more suspenseful and interesting once it starts

Yeah but it had a slow pacing and not a lot of action.

• "See you when I see you"

I gotta say, if they did anything right this season, its Clementines smiles, she doesnt smile much, but when she does its amazing, I dunno, whenever she smiles, it just gives me hope that everything is gonna be ok

I want more of this smile. Do it, do it, DOOO IT!!!!

• I have been wanting to give Clementine a hug ever since season 1 ended, finally my wishes came true!

Please more hugs like this, Telltale.

• The across the water stuff worries me, can you imagine if they try to re-enact the clementine nursery rhyme or something..
    (Bit ludicrous but I don't know)

• My favorite episodes from season 2 is episode 1 and 2, really helped emphasize the fact that you are now a little girl, rather than Lee, (later episodes kinda made Clem better than she should be in some situations I guess), and it was pretty down to earth, meeting the cabin crew, realizing that you have no way to oppose them when they want to lock you up, I think they were great, and felt alot like season 1

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Personally the closest I've felt to Season 1 would have to be either Season 2's 1st or 5th episodes

• That fat cow could never have been married to Lee, and less find another guy to cheat on her husband.

KatyPerry posted: »

• (I posted this on another thread but I think it's more appropriate here) At the time when ANF was announced there were many sites that had released stills from the game when it became available to pre-order. The one with AJ and Clem in particular being one of my favourite pictures in all of The Walking Dead games, observing the episode 4 teaser picture as well as the other one, I noticed the little similarities in the settings of both pictures (The second is a screen-capture of the background of episode 4, and was the best I could find). In the episode 4 image (screen capture) it looks like there is a mass shoot-out going on in Richmond. Although many changes have been done to the final script, the area of Richmond has stayed the same. David's outburst ending in episode 3, makes sense for the start of the attack on Richmond - so to see the other picture of AJ and Clem gives me the impression that moment in time is during the mass shoot-out of Richmond at the end of episode 3, going into episode 4. I think this due to Clem saying she'd go and find AJ if he's in Richmond. If this is the case there's a high chance that AJ is still alive in episode 4.
    ---- Just from my observations ----

• Enjoyed Episode 3 alot, although dont feel like the game justifies telling you so many times to not trust David, since he doesnt really act with any mystery or secrets.

Hoping for some big event with Clementine (that does not involve her dying), or perhaps even Clem playable in present time, considering she is the main focus of the picture for episode 4, it would also be kinda anticlimatic if she found AJ offscreen (assuming he is alive)

• Credit for the second picture 'Megami_Kizukanai'

(I posted this on another thread but I think it's more appropriate here) At the time when ANF was announced there were many sites that had r

• Taking a guess for where this is going but I reckon Episode 4 is going to focus on Javi and David trying to overthrow Joan and take down the evil factions of the New Frontier. But Episode 5 will lead to what will become of the New Frontier. There will be those who want Javi as their leader and others who want David as the leader. This sibling rivalry will come to an even bigger blow when Javi and David will fight over Kate.

• That sounds like a good use of a teaser shot, hopefully we as play Clem in present time Richmond as well trying to find AJ.

(I posted this on another thread but I think it's more appropriate here) At the time when ANF was announced there were many sites that had r

Sign in to comment in this discussion.