Episode 4 Waiting Thread - Releasing April 25th, Trailer Out Now

Comments

• I was thinking of that too, sounds weird but I kind of dig thinking about a sequence where AJ is on Clem's back and we have a first person view as Clem shooting through some walkers in Richmond in some tight spaces. Here's hoping!

That sounds like a good use of a teaser shot, hopefully we as play Clem in present time Richmond as well trying to find AJ.

• what clue?

AronDracula posted: »

When Telltale gives us a clue that Clementine will die and I'd be like: DELETE THIS!!!!

• Relief that David is not that kind of aguy .But I am still confused about Ava what's going on her head would really turn the things around. And that overdrunk lingard I just hate that guy really how he is supposed to be living this drunk shit should have died . If new frontier are so concerned about thier guys this man can create problems for there group.anyhow can't wait to see Javi Clem and David fight to win Richmond .

• A hint.

what clue?

• Telltale has done back to back releases before (in the sense that they've released episodes of different series a week apart), but I think a release of two episodes on the same day only ever happened once. I wouldn't count on it. Honestly, the earliest possible release date is April 25, the week after Guardians (they won't release anything before that), but I'd say May 2 or even May 9 is more likely.

Yeah, Yeah, good point. But then again, they did release Wolf Among Us Episode 5 and Walking Dead Season 2 Ep. 4 within like 10 days of each other, Same goes for Episode 4 of The Wolf Among us and TWD Season 2 Episode 3. so who knows

• I can't be the only one who found this dialogue very wierd.

enter image description here

• , it would also be kinda anticlimatic if she found AJ offscreen (assuming he is alive)

Agreed.

Enjoyed Episode 3 alot, although dont feel like the game justifies telling you so many times to not trust David, since he doesnt really act

• edited March 2017

Yeah, I noticed that when the leak happened! :lol:

I can't be the only one who found this dialogue very wierd.

• I dunno that sounds hilarious. David with the clapback!

• edited March 2017

Damn David, back at it again with the-- WHAT?! Lol.

• 6 fucking writers worked on this episode, and none of them thought "Maybe we should edit this line a bit." Seriously, what were they thinking?

• edited March 2017

"Ooh--GOT-EEM!"
    "Burn!"
    "Oh no he did-n't!"

But I agree: that Onedrive notification is the cringiest.

6 fucking writers worked on this episode, and none of them thought "Maybe we should edit this line a bit." Seriously, what were they thinking?

• I liked it. Don't really see what the problem is.

• I guess Danny St. John would be proud

• I agree with u dude. I think the picture you post is related with eps 4. The Richmond falling and Clem found AJ alive. I guess in eps 4, after the Richmond they reunite and go some safe place and meet new problem

(I posted this on another thread but I think it's more appropriate here) At the time when ANF was announced there were many sites that had r

• Would you ever expect someone to create this dialogue?

YOU: Fuck you
    ME: You already did

AgentZ46 posted: »

I liked it. Don't really see what the problem is.

• If they had previously fucked them.

It's no weirder than Kenny saying "This guy fucked us!"

Would you ever expect someone to create this dialogue? YOU: Fuck you ME: You already did

• Yeah, I was too lazy to make it perfect. I printscreened these images from Yogscast Hannah's playthrough.

DabigRG posted: »

"Ooh--GOT-EEM!" "Burn!" "Oh no he did-n't!" But I agree: that Onedrive notification is the cringiest.

• And FUCK WALL STREET!!!

• Read that in his voice lol

AgentZ46 posted: »

If they had previously fucked them. It's no weirder than Kenny saying "This guy fucked us!"

• What is episode 4 title?

• Thicker Than Water

Zack040 posted: »

What is episode 4 title?

• edited March 2017

Yup

What is episode 4 title?

• Ticker Than Water

What is episode 4 title?

• They already did.

And FUCK WALL STREET!!!

• Ticket Than Water

Ticker Than Water

• Thicker than Water. Most likely referencing the relation of Javier's Family through blood, as well as Clementine's surrogate relationship with AJ. Each respective "family" must reunite with each other in the next episode, I assume.

What is episode 4 title?

• Is It jelly?

Sharples65 posted: »

Ticket Than Water

• Hopefully this episode is longer than the other 3.... C'MON TELLTALE LONGER EPISODES PLEASE!

• Oh boy... it hit the 70's.

• Isn't that good?.

Oh boy... it hit the 70's.

• Looks like you're wrong cos the woman in Lee's dream in the barn sounded nothing like Joan :3

KatyPerry posted: »

Joan is lee's wife, ban me if this turns out to be wrong!

• I hope the episode doesn't leak nearly 2 weeks in advance.

• How is he even a doctor if he is always drunk and high? I wonder if episode 4 will reveal what is going on with him

rohitvig16 posted: »

Relief that David is not that kind of aguy .But I am still confused about Ava what's going on her head would really turn the things around.

• No, it's far from good. Season 1 has 97%.

Chibikid posted: »

Isn't that good?.

• Telltale doesn't love the game. They love the money. As a writer, I can say, this season is done. Dead. Period. The more I stay in the TWD fandom, the more I want to write my own story. I'll still play Episodes 4 and 5, but this game is like the Titanic: the ones that made it said it was great but it's sinking slowly in the ocean while a bad writen, forced romance and pointless villians run in circles and sink with their ship.

In other words, fuck this shit I'm out

• He's got constant access to painkillers or herbs and probably alcohol for treating wounds as well.

Melton23 posted: »

How is he even a doctor if he is always drunk and high? I wonder if episode 4 will reveal what is going on with him

• OMG

They already did.

• Why do people care so much about steam reviews?

Oh boy... it hit the 70's.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.