Episode 4 Waiting Thread - Releasing April 25th, Trailer Out Now

Comments

• Am I the only one who made that gun in my pocket joke?

CathalOHara posted: »

I'm still a little weary of him for some reason, I did snog Kate so I can imagine he'll be more than a little pissed when he finds out about that.

• edited April 2017

I am not saying I am on his side all the way, but he did say it's not really a problem after he cooled down, he was angry just for the moment. Could be just that he has a short temper, could be something worse, who knows. Still, I really like how they made his character.

Though kicking Clementine out just like that does tell alot about him. He seems caring, but only towards his familly. Even if Clementine did technically steal, she did not have any maulicious intention, she was trying to save AJ. So his reaction was exagerrated.

Javi made a great point in Ep. 3, Clementine is after all still young and exiling her out like that was a douchebag move. If it was Mariana, he would not have done it. Dave tries to justify himself but he kinda fails in that regard.

This is the same guy who made a big deal over a broken glass over the fact his wife got a nasty cut on her hand one time. I'm not sold on

• Wow, Clementine is so cute in that photo, I am so tempted to go back and play season 1 again, just to see innocent Clem before everything went to shit

So... apparently, this isn't Clementine's father. I am more interested in knowing who her father is than all of the Garcia family if I'm quit honest.

• I quite like David so far, he seems alot different from back then, but like you said, I am very wary of him too, not because I dont want to trust him, but because he puts so much trust into The New Frontier, and its been 4 years, Clementine says that he is a bad man, and I bet Clementine knows him better than we do atm, I hope he doesnt turn out to be a bad guy, as I really want to bro it out with him, but I may have blown that chance, since I tried to leave in episode 3, but only because I dont trust communities, like at all.

One thing I like about this season is the fact that I couldnt tell you who I would choose, even now, Kate? Clem? David? it all depends on the context, I bet it will come down to a choice between Kate or David, and later a choice between [Get branded] or [Leave with Clementine] or something like that

This is the same guy who made a big deal over a broken glass over the fact his wife got a nasty cut on her hand one time. I'm not sold on

• I never even started anything with Kate, except for saying we could go to Norway, but only as a friend, I dont even really want to be with Kate, although Kate doesnt seem happy with David, but thats not really my place to say anything, after all, theyre the ones who got married

AgentZ46 posted: »

I'm just curious, if David were to ask you to end things with Kate would you do it? I don't disapprove, I'm just curious.

• Honestly, I am happy about what he did to Clem, (exiling her at least), we have seen what kind of temper he can have, he could have done so much worse towards Clementine, I guess he went easy on her because she is a kid, but I am just glad he didnt hurt her (other than emotionally)

Melton23 posted: »

I like him. Still can't forgive him for what he did to clem, though, but yeah I like him.

• Eh, if people get pissy about what I did, I will get pissy with them, its not like I had a choice, I killed Conrad, so I had no gun, and I am not about to let him turn into a walker, enough of those monsters out there already, and besides, people like him deserve what he got, I dont normally go off the rails, but Badger was crazy, he fucked Prescott, killed lots of innocent people, for no reason at all, if they had just fucked off and not come to Prescott for a minor fucking detail, sure we killed their people, but they attacked us over 2 cups of pudding, Prescott was destroyed over 2 cups of pudding, Badger was crazy, and there is no way I wasnt killing that fucker.

Clementine seemed to be the only person who understoon Javiers reasons for doing what he did

Yellowsno posted: »

I want our choice with Badger to change how people see Javier. It opens up so much potential for determinate outcomes like Kenny not helping

• Yeah I tried to be on friendly terms with him so far but up to a point, though in my case I decided to bring Kate and Gabe to his house. Clementine did kinda imply that it would be best to get them away from this place, but I thought I still had unfinished business with Joan.

Still having second thoughts about it all, seeing how Richmond might become a battlefield.

Also regarding the branding, it might be a choice but personally, after seeing how divided the New Frontier are, I fear that the only way to keep them in check if David and Javi manage to come out on top is through ruling with an iron fist. That doesn't really appeal to me. So yeah I might choose to leave, as soon as things cool down a bit though.

I quite like David so far, he seems alot different from back then, but like you said, I am very wary of him too, not because I dont want to

• Make an April release happen telltale and please make it the episode Gabe dies. Thanks.

• edited April 2017

[removed]

• Ok why do people act like David shouldn't have done this. Clementine broke the rules if you break the rules you get kicked out why are you complaining?

I like him. Still can't forgive him for what he did to clem, though, but yeah I like him.

• Can I have the link as I can't find it.

• It's hardly complaining stating that he should have gave clem another chance even though that was her 1st offence. I literally said I can't forgive him,and it was exaggeration, so how is that complaining? If I were complaining, I would be saying stuff like "stupid David should be dead next episode for what he did to clem, I swear if telltale don't write him off I'm leaving the series". So please get your definitions for complaining and exaggeration right, please.

Ok why do people act like David shouldn't have done this. Clementine broke the rules if you break the rules you get kicked out why are you complaining?

• "High sex impact'

Clementine: Fuck you and fuck the New Frontier.
    David: You already did.

Guess I know the flashback for episode 4 :o

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I can't find anything listed, did you check the correct episode?

• Episode 4 hasn't even been classified.

OzzyUK posted: »

• If there is a 4th installment we won't get it for 1-2 years seeing how S2 came out in 2014 and ANF came out late 2016. It also seems a 4th installment doesn't seem like a top priority for telltale as of now which is good.

AdamRoberts posted: »

Wow thats real quick! Monthly releases. Steam activity already and Job's comment on ep4 and finale is actually very relaxing and relieving

• Yeah, my bad, that was an accident.

OzzyUK posted: »

• In the apocalypse it doesn't matter if your 10 or 70 at this point. Just because it's a little girl doesn't excuse her for stealing and taking valuable supplies when she 100% knew the consequences. People tend to think kids should be exempt from reality.

AndreiB707 posted: »

I am not saying I am on his side all the way, but he did say it's not really a problem after he cooled down, he was angry just for the momen

• PLEEEAAAASE, TELLTALE. Do not make this another Bruce/Selina/Harvey situation, David learning about Kate's cheating moment no matter what I chose. I did everything I could to make Kate stay the fuck away from Javier.

• enter image description here

"High sex impact' Clementine: Fuck you and fuck the New Frontier. David: You already did. Guess I know the flashback for episode 4

• Javier during that moment:

"Da heck you talking to?"

• David is a good guy with a temper.

Played the episode yesterday and I must say that it was much more amusing than the firts two, though still requires improvement. I'm also really glad that David is a good guy after all. Please tell me I'm not the only one who actually likes him..

• Fully agree with you there. And to be honest, David is more level-headed in the present day than he was pre-apocalypse, he did get more hardened up and more resourceful when the whole world turned upside-down. Almost as if he's actually more content in a world where the world itself is in pieces.

I do get where David is coming from when it came to the whole Clem giving AJ medicine thing too but the girl was still only a teenager and she didn't want to lose what little family she had left. Think she should've been given more a fair trial than just banished from the New Frontier like that.

AndreiB707 posted: »

I am not saying I am on his side all the way, but he did say it's not really a problem after he cooled down, he was angry just for the momen

• Unfortunately Gabe will be around till at least episode 5. It appears that telltale most likely will release EP4 in April since they were close to submitting it already.

Chris_93 posted: »

Make an April release happen telltale and please make it the episode Gabe dies. Thanks.

• Would any one else love Javier more if he had a moment where he fought off an entire group from the new frontier alone and the armed with death music is reused while doing it? Not only would it bring a Lee vs the walker herde memories back but it is a huge contrast as it would be Lee vs the dead and Javier vs the living. I imagine it would be mostly ranged and perhaps a few explosives will be used? :3 perhaps episode 4 could develop his character a bit more so this episode 5 scene could be waaaay better

• I'd like to see Javi and Clementine fighting off the remainder of the bad New Frontier army together with that playing.

Would any one else love Javier more if he had a moment where he fought off an entire group from the new frontier alone and the armed with de

• Sounds good to me. This most likely won't happen but perhaps Richmond will get flooded with water and we actually get to switch between javi, who is fighting of the new frontier, and clem, who is fighting off the walkers, all in present day.

TJ3046 posted: »

I'd like to see Javi and Clementine fighting off the remainder of the bad New Frontier army together with that playing.

• I only wish we could eat the piece of that chocolate cake... or the spinach for that matter, I wouldn't complain. Can you imagine? Real food after years of canned peaches and beans?

Yeah, Gabe, fuck urs noodles in a cup, I would fuckin' grab that cake and run abandoning ya'll. You don't need no family when ya got yourself a chocolate cake.

• edited April 2017

After they've given us the monstrosity that is ANF? No, please not another season.

AdamRoberts posted: »

Wow thats real quick! Monthly releases. Steam activity already and Job's comment on ep4 and finale is actually very relaxing and relieving

• edited April 2017

I think Gabe will turn from annoying whiny teenboy into a hero we won't forget at the end. He mentioned before he wants to be a man and making difference. Perhaps he will save Clem's life lol.

Chibikid posted: »

Unfortunately Gabe will be around till at least episode 5. It appears that telltale most likely will release EP4 in April since they were close to submitting it already.

• "express dissatisfaction or annoyance about something" you clearly dissatisfied by what David did so you are complaining lol

It's hardly complaining stating that he should have gave clem another chance even though that was her 1st offence. I literally said I can't

• ? So Javier knows him, all I really know about him is he got drunk and jawed Javier, which was humorous, and that he has a short temper when things go bad. Oh, he also apparently takes children he thinks are going to die from people before kicking them out of the group, because.... spite? I dunno. Dude is questionable at best.

He's Javi's brother. Come on.

• Well, I guess we won't be getting bombarded with review scores in the next trailer. Granted, it seems you're watching episode 3 more than playing it, but it still seemed like an improvement. Not sure why the people who praised the first two episodes think so little of the third.

• Why am her decisions for her?

I think she's made it pretty clear she doesn't want to get back with david.

AgentZ46 posted: »

I'm just curious, if David were to ask you to end things with Kate would you do it? I don't disapprove, I'm just curious.

• Hey @CarlGotKennyd,

I love reading other opinions and though sometimes may feel differently, I respect 'em :)

I just wanted to say that I do see where you come from, but let's assume that Telltale gets a hold of themselves and are able to create a fourth series / sequel to ANF with a more intriguing story while correcting their previous mistakes (short length episodes, etc.)? Thing is, I still do believe that a lot of players - including myself - are still very interested in Clementine's story and I feel taking a brand new approach might be a little leap - then again, I am certain others may have a different intake with different opinions on the latter.

Overall, I'm just trying to say that personally I would quite like another series as a follow up to ANF; this is particularly true if they are able to create an engaging storyline to it that also makes up for their errors in ANF.

Not necessarily die...the story should end. We already saw that Telltale is not capable of creating a continuation with meaningful choices t

• Of course it would be up to her if she wants to be with David, I just meant Javi. Out of loyalty to David, I mean as great as Kate is she's married to your brother.

Jimayo posted: »

Why am her decisions for her? I think she's made it pretty clear she doesn't want to get back with david.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.