Episode 4 Waiting Thread - Releasing April 25th, Trailer Out Now

Comments

• I suppose. Though it's not like there aren't other characters they could capitalize on anyway.

Dude even Telltale has said how Clem is pretty much their mascot and the face of their company. Killing off Clementine and any connection to the groundbreaking and award-winning season 1 would be stupid as fuck.

• But, have you ever considered that they can make a brand new award winning season with brand new characters?

How amazing would something like that be? Rather than living in the past of what was good, they could try and take a risk with something completely new!

That ideal blows a lot of minds, but I do think it could work if Telltale didn't keep hanging on to a character that is the 3-day old flat soda equivalent of video game characters.

Dude even Telltale has said how Clem is pretty much their mascot and the face of their company. Killing off Clementine and any connection to the groundbreaking and award-winning season 1 would be stupid as fuck.

• Can not wait

• edited April 2017

Even Omid was much longer with Clem, for 8 months! Christa for 24 months.
    Lee just 2 and half month.
    I would think the couple Omid and Christa were the most important couple since they took care for her like parents.
    In Season 2 is just determinant to always mention Christa's name and looking for her.
    When chose to go with Kenny in the end of Season 2, Christa and Kenny are the same: both 24 months with Clem.

TJ3046 posted: »

Yeah it's funny how Christa was with her longer and she barely talks about her lol. I guess if you went with Kenny at the end of season 2 that means you were with him the longest but if not, it was Christa. Am I right?

• Lee died in day 106
    Christa died (?) in day 843
    Clem did not see Kenny from day 105 to 851.

so...

Yeah it's funny how Christa was with her longer and she barely talks about her lol. I guess if you went with Kenny at the end of season 2 that means you were with him the longest but if not, it was Christa. Am I right?

• She's been with either Edith/Kenny the longest based on the ANF flashbacks.

• Lee just 2 and half month.

Starved for Help has a 3 month timeskip, so a bit more than that

Bonbon80 posted: »

Even Omid was much longer with Clem, for 8 months! Christa for 24 months. Lee just 2 and half month. I would think the couple Omid and Chr

• edited April 2017

How has Javier and his family been perceived thus far? Are they even half as endearing as Clementine was by episode 4 of season 1? The answer is no, because no matter how you spin this they have been completely underwhelming.

In theory it would be nice to have a new cast steal the spotlight away from Clem by being even more relatable than she was. But the reality is that Telltale gave a B-list cast with a cliche story taking up 95% of the story over Clementine's 5%, despite her being the focus of the past two seasons.

But, have you ever considered that they can make a brand new award winning season with brand new characters? How amazing would something

• We need communication telltale, I mean seriously. We still don't know a lot that we need to

• I'm sure we'll hear something after GOTG releases like what happened after the walking dead released last month they focused on GOTG.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

We need communication telltale, I mean seriously. We still don't know a lot that we need to

• We know that the episode is very, very likely coming out in April. I think that's pretty good considering where we were at this point in our wait for Episode 3.

We need communication telltale, I mean seriously. We still don't know a lot that we need to

• I had meant in general; like we didn't even get screenshots for episode 3, no responses to a bunch of popular questions, Wolf and Tales season 2(may be stretching it here).

We know that the episode is very, very likely coming out in April. I think that's pretty good considering where we were at this point in our wait for Episode 3.

• Well, at this stage, TWD isn't doing quite well for it's releases. EP1+2 were leaked a day early if I recall.. EP3 was leaked a week and a half early.. and well that AMA with the Wolf or Tales Questions: don't expect those to be answered for a while. Plus, that AMA was strictly for TWD ANF as well.

I think Guardians will get them back on track with it. Their marketing for that game has been much better so far.

I had meant in general; like we didn't even get screenshots for episode 3, no responses to a bunch of popular questions, Wolf and Tales season 2(may be stretching it here).

• I personally play the game because I like the universe and not for Clem, I like her but she's far from being my favorite. Though I can understand why she'd be the face of the game for a lot of people.

VectorXP posted: »

Lol, I swear I thought this '' clem should die zzz, she's boring '' speech had died by the end of S2. Stop being so delusional, the only

• edited April 2017

:D So good... Hilarious.

I NEED MORE.
    p.s: I know it's not yours, btw. Just talking out loud.

• Are you all seriously saying they should refresh the entire roster for a 3rd time?!

How has Javier and his family been perceived thus far? Are they even half as endearing as Clementine was by episode 4 of season 1? The ans

• Fans are a tad bit out of hand
    enter image description here

• Aslong as Gabe keeps his pants on it's all good with me.

hesif posted: »

Fans are a tad bit out of hand

• At this point, anyone taking their pants off would by-far be the most investing and compelling thing to have happened in the season thus far.

Jayroen posted: »

Aslong as Gabe keeps his pants on it's all good with me.

• Okay, the zombie with no jaw chewing on some belly got me laughing.

• Well whatever the case, it's gonna be a lot of fun to see what kind of rediculous stuff these incompetent writers will come up with to try and save the season.

At this point, anyone taking their pants off would by-far be the most investing and compelling thing to have happened in the season thus far.

• Gabentine fans will be like:

• Me? Snide? Don't be silly

Well, you called me love... babe. I figured that was the level of snide retorting we were on.

• You know what?

You're alright.

El chapo posted: »

Me? Snide? Don't be silly

• Now watch this turn into a classic case of Schmuck bait.

• "Somebody better strip down soon or I'm outta here!" :joy:

At this point, anyone taking their pants off would by-far be the most investing and compelling thing to have happened in the season thus far.

• Ayyy thanks, how's it going?

You know what? You're alright.

• I'm sorry, do we know each other?

El chapo posted: »

Ayyy thanks, how's it going?

• Clementine doesn't have to die for her story to end. She can just walk off into the sunset after the whole New Frontier war and be on her own for a while. Then you can choose to believe she's dead or not.

• enter image description here

• I forgot how off the artstyle and animation was in Season 1 compared to the later stuff.

• Ahh, classic stupidity and lies.

• Season 1 had some great animation moments, but yeah, they were still working out some of the kinks with the early episodes, and it definitely got better as the series progressed.

DabigRG posted: »

I forgot how off the artstyle and animation was in Season 1 compared to the later stuff.

• Yeah but then people would just be annoyed because they'd rather see what shes up to rather than following this new guy's story, I know I would.

MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

Clementine doesn't have to die for her story to end. She can just walk off into the sunset after the whole New Frontier war and be on her own for a while. Then you can choose to believe she's dead or not.

• 1:27

Oh yeaaah that's right Javi, you pump that fuel out you like you pumped up those tires you saucy Cuban mechanic man you. Got more miles on the clock baby, we can drive all night loooong!

Please kill me...

Seriously though, I doubt it's more than a troll attempt.

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

Clementine in her underwear

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0ya8q8P0K5W

• edited April 2017

I would too but it'll at least leave the fans happy knowing she's alive and okay.

Jayroen posted: »

Yeah but then people would just be annoyed because they'd rather see what shes up to rather than following this new guy's story, I know I would.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.