Episode 4 Waiting Thread - Releasing April 25th, Trailer Out Now

Comments

• She will destroy my great relationship with ma bro and I can't tell the fucking game I don't want her puh damnit screw you telltale for this stupid logic ;(

Kate must die. She's a burden to the group.

• lol wtf did you just say

Lee_Walker posted: »

Spoiler*************** Javis, brother david is Morales brother and he shows up and kills rick. the end.

• Bro's before hoes

She will destroy my great relationship with ma bro and I can't tell the fucking game I don't want her puh damnit screw you telltale for this stupid logic ;(

• Kate will die but not in the next episode. David needs to find out about Javi/Kate and there needs to be ~drama~ between the brothers. Then, Telltale can kill her off (since she would have fulfilled her character'a purpose) in its typical emotional and gut wrenching fashion.

• Someone we know dies (prayers for the dead)

If it's not Clemetine it's all good :D

* Someone in the crowd (Probably AVA or glasses lady) saves us from the cells * Cross a river, there is a river right next to the slaughte

• edited April 2017

Thread: April release?

A lot of people said it probably would release during April and so far its 15th and not a word about the episode. Telltale did say they would work on a faster release date after episode 03. What do you think about this?

• Eleanor is like the only new character that I kinda like except for David, I hope she doesnt die :/, we have barely seen her

I hope it'll be Eleanor don't kill tripp plz I love the guy ;_;

• Right now, they are busy with Guardians of the Galaxy. Once it's launched on 18th April, we can start expecting Episode 4.

Chris_93 posted: »

Thread: April release? A lot of people said it probably would release during April and so far its 15th and not a word about the episode. Telltale did say they would work on a faster release date after episode 03. What do you think about this?

• Probably gonna get the ''Key Art'' shortly after Guardians release, then a trailer date with it, then the trailer and the Episode drops 3/4 days later, atleast thats what happened with Episode 3

Thread: April release? A lot of people said it probably would release during April and so far its 15th and not a word about the episode. Telltale did say they would work on a faster release date after episode 03. What do you think about this?

• I think TT usually announces the release within two weeks of it, and right now they're marketing a new series. It's already been submitted and the final product rated by at least two countries, it's finished and likely releasing on the final Tuesday of this month.

• "Kate, she's a danger to the group."

Kate must die. She's a burden to the group.

• If someone does die I'm calling Gabe, Kate or a small tiny chance of clem. That episode 4 concept art isn't looking too good for her.

* Someone in the crowd (Probably AVA or glasses lady) saves us from the cells * Cross a river, there is a river right next to the slaughte

• Here's hoping for a long ass episode, then :3

AronDracula posted: »

Someone we know dies It better not be Tripp. We get revenge for the death of said person That would be too soon.

• You'd be surprised how close people can get within a matter of weeks/months. I once knew someone and I on,y knew her for a week but we were so close, just as close as me and my best friend at the time. So I'm just assuming that it's because Lee saved her more and taught her how to survive while Christa was just there giving lectures all of the time. It really has nothing to do with how long they were together, it's just how well they got along. First hand experience has taught me so.

Oh, you're new. First of all, Welcome to the forums! Here is where us Telltale "fans" come to complain about their games, but unless they

• I hope we get some hubs this episode. Really be craving for a main square New Richmond hub.

• I can not wait to play in the fourth episode.

• I read that in Nick's impersonation of Carlos' voice.

Lilacsbloom posted: »

"Kate, she's a danger to the group."

• Saw 7 said so.

Bro's before hoes

• edited April 2017

The Quality of time you spent with someone is always better then quantity, i' m sure Clem had a closer relationship with Lee in three months then she ever did with Edith/Jane and perhaps Kenny (depending on how you view him of course). But i agree she would be stupid to go back to see lee just to see a corpse.

Oh, you're new. First of all, Welcome to the forums! Here is where us Telltale "fans" come to complain about their games, but unless they

• What

Lee_Walker posted: »

Spoiler*************** Javis, brother david is Morales brother and he shows up and kills rick. the end.

• After the leak spoiled the everloving fuck out of episode 3 for me, I think I'm going into episode 4 completely blind. No screenshots, no trailer. Need to enjoy the last two episodes as much as possible.

• I asked Eleanor's voice actress on instagram if she was still recording for TWD and she said she was so...

Eleanor is like the only new character that I kinda like except for David, I hope she doesnt die , we have barely seen her

• I love it

cavin posted: »

i miss kenny soooooo much.... can you pease bring back kenny that clem has to shoot him down and it is all sad or something or that if you stayed in wellington that kenny survived and we see him again or we see corpse lee or walker lee

• Can I just say that Kate reminds me a lot like Lori???

• This whole love triangle between David, Javier and Kate reminds this with Shane,Rick and Lori

Can I just say that Kate reminds me a lot like Lori???

• I'm sorry to hear what happened about you and episode 3. I only found out what badger looked like with no skull early and that was it. Here's hoping there are no leaks for episode 4.

After the leak spoiled the everloving fuck out of episode 3 for me, I think I'm going into episode 4 completely blind. No screenshots, no trailer. Need to enjoy the last two episodes as much as possible.

• Yes you are right... In my opinion I think as Javi Shot the bosses they will turn on him and his brother and throw them out... But that's only my thinking I don't know man anything can happen...

AronDracula posted: »

Cool. I loved Episode 3 so far. But the fourth episode? You know, shit can always happen in the fourth episode of a Telltale game. Remember Season 1, Season 2, Tales from the Borderlands and Batman?

• She stole from the cabin group, in the end they still helped her and let her stay around.

Chibikid posted: »

In the apocalypse it doesn't matter if your 10 or 70 at this point. Just because it's a little girl doesn't excuse her for stealing and taki

• She stole from the cabin group last season and they didn't kick her out despite being pissed at her.

Ok why do people act like David shouldn't have done this. Clementine broke the rules if you break the rules you get kicked out why are you complaining?

• What, we can't have multiple answers?

Can everyone answer this please... http://www.strawpoll.me/12767574

• She had a much better reason in season 2

She stole from the cabin group last season and they didn't kick her out despite being pissed at her.

• GOTG is coming out tommorow so we should be getting news for TWD ANF Episode 4 real soon

• So Guardians has...

• proper hubs with gameplay and actual conversations.
    • more than one hub.
    • 90+ minute episodes.
    • next time on segments.
    • credit songs/menu songs.
    • shooting gameplay sections?
    • I probably missed out some others...

... I'm just wondering - why couldn't ANF have this...?

• Episode 4 confirmed to be of season 1 standards???

So Guardians has... * proper hubs with gameplay and actual conversations. * more than one hub. * 90+ minute episodes. * next time on

• Is it??

Melton23 posted: »

Episode 4 confirmed to be of season 1 standards???

• Guardians got the better writers it seems... What a fucking waste.

So Guardians has... * proper hubs with gameplay and actual conversations. * more than one hub. * 90+ minute episodes. * next time on

• Guardians was trash tho.

• No, I'm just assuming that because guardians of the galaxy is supposedly meant to be very good once it comes out. I'm just saying that maybe since episode 4 is coming out shortly after it might be the same in a way.

Bonbon80 posted: »

Is it??

• Tales from the Borderlands still kicks asses.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.