Episode 4 Waiting Thread - Releasing April 25th, Trailer Out Now

Comments

• I think that's one of the reasons Carver was doomed to stumbleand get kneecapped: all the buildup and history he had with the main cast mostly happened offscreen away from Clementine and especially Kenny's gaze and was ultimately underutilized.

AgentZ46 posted: »

Makes you wonder if episode 5 will end on a cliffhanger or if they'll end the conflict in the very episode that it really starts. I love all

• I don't want my money to go to waste so excuse me for complaining... It's not my bloody fault Telltale suckered people into buying the Season Pass (which is required on Steam anyway).

Deltino posted: »

I don't think it's worth complaining about for eternity Unfortunately, this forum has yet to learn this part

• edited April 2017

[removed]

• Doesn't mean they don't try?

While you may dislike the story, have you ever wondered if another does?

Jayroen posted: »

Neh the new writers are just terrible.

• That's all well and good but...

What are your thoughts on ANF?

I don't want my money to go to waste so excuse me for complaining... It's not my bloody fault Telltale suckered people into buying the Season Pass (which is required on Steam anyway).

• Oh fuck i just posted something like that I didn't know i'm sorry

OzzyUK posted: »

As we are so close to release we are not going to allow any early spoiler discussion but i guess someone might be able to tell you in private.

• Couldn't you have gotten a refund for it?

I mean, Epsiode 3 wasn't bad and honestly it seems like you want one thing:

Clementine to be in every scene, which you won't get because Javier is the main character, which I, and many people, love.

I don't want my money to go to waste so excuse me for complaining... It's not my bloody fault Telltale suckered people into buying the Season Pass (which is required on Steam anyway).

• It's actually 1 hour and 20 minutes.

• Wow, I checked that out. So...
    Firstly, how the hell did it leaked on xbox again? :D :D
    Secondly, it really looks like 2 and half hours long episode, holy shit!!!! :O Though I wont be watching it.
    Last things last, turn you pc off, spoilers are starting to invade this community threads. Byeenter image description here

• Not very surprising, to be honest.

• edited April 2017

Then why is the video 2.5 hours? No spoilers please I'm genuinely curious

• Alternate choices in a different playthrough, I think.

• ^ This

• 2 playthroughs in 1 video.

• its only 1 hour and 20 minutes.

Fury2014 posted: »

Wow, I checked that out. So... Firstly, how the hell did it leaked on xbox again? Secondly, it really looks like 2 and half hours long e

• edited April 2017

Close Swingpoynt's channel too '- '

AsheRodrik posted: »

Yeah. We need to close this site and not to look at it. Or we will get spoiled lol

• edited April 2017

[removed]

• All these spoiler tags have me a bit concerned...

• I don't really care about the opinion of people with taste that bad.

Doesn't mean they don't try? While you may dislike the story, have you ever wondered if another does?

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I would like to remind people that this is a 100% spoiler free thread so please refrain from posting spoilers with spoiler tags or anything that hints towards spoilers.

• Okay, saying shit like that is when people just can't take you seriously. Don't like the game? Fine, hate it even but don't go around insulting those that do like it.

I don't really care about the opinion of people with taste that bad.

• Wait, has it been leaked... again?! You're kidding me right?

• OH HELL YEAH!!!

Looks like i got this at a good time, the day before episode 4 comes out which will be enough to keep me satisfied and still give me suspense for another episode. Brilliant!

• Not all that brilliant when you have to avoid the minefield of spoilers

Mitchcraft posted: »

OH HELL YEAH!!! Looks like i got this at a good time, the day before episode 4 comes out which will be enough to keep me satisfied and still give me suspense for another episode. Brilliant!

• edited April 2017

I guess i have been lucky that way. I learned a long time ago to not watch things like too many trailers because they always want to show you the best parts which just happen to be mostly parts that tell you everything about the movie or game.

I dunno, i just know where to look and where not to look and have gotten bye over the last few years without things being spoiled for me. For example when IMDB had it's forums i would NEVER go to there when there was a new episode out for a show that i had not seen, because you would get twats that would even put spoilers in the titles of their thread posts. So yeah i just avoid that kind of thing and i swear, i honestly have no idea what is to come in episode 4.

hesif posted: »

Not all that brilliant when you have to avoid the minefield of spoilers

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

Well, I gotta say the Larry avatar is quite appropriate, because that is a pretty judgmental and needlessly harsh viewpoint.

I don't really care about the opinion of people with taste that bad.

• Gotcha, one more day then lol

OzzyUK posted: »

As we are so close to release we are not going to allow any early spoiler discussion but i guess someone might be able to tell you in private.

• So I'm having a problem installing the episode. It's there, clear as day but when I try to install it I get an error code. I look up the error code and I get no results as if the error code doesn't exist. Anyone have a similar issue? Or do you think it might be because the episode only just got onto the store? I'm on Xbox One btw.

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

This sunken cost nonsense is a load of crap

If you wasted your money, so what? You don't have to keep playing in order to try to convince yourself you got your money's worth in the end. I don't mean to sound harsh, but seriously, If I were you, I'd just accept that some of my cash went down the shitter, and move on. I mean, when you think about it, you coulda spent that money on something even worse. I don't know about you, but I'd prefer wasting $25 (or whatever the game costed in your native currency) on a game I didn't like, over wasting it on some fancy food dish that gave me a real bad case of food poisoning for the rest of the night.

I guess it's all a matter of perspective. I can't tell you which perspective to adopt, but I can at least give you advice on which one I'd go with.

• You can play it already?

What witchcraft is this???

So I'm having a problem installing the episode. It's there, clear as day but when I try to install it I get an error code. I look up the err

• Well no, I can't. That's the problem. :p

It comes earlier in Australia as I understand it.

You can play it already? What witchcraft is this???

• Ah, I see :D Maybe Telltale will pump out a patch for tomorrow, sorry I can't be more help.

Well no, I can't. That's the problem. It comes earlier in Australia as I understand it.

• Spoilers... Spoilers everywhere

enter image description here

• I think there's a game time limit on when steam users can get a refund.

Javier is the main character, which I, and many people, love.

Citation needed

Couldn't you have gotten a refund for it? I mean, Epsiode 3 wasn't bad and honestly it seems like you want one thing: Clementine to be in every scene, which you won't get because Javier is the main character, which I, and many people, love.

• Thing is, a lot of people have invested in the franchise, its not like buying a new IP and it ended up sucking. This is more of a case where people would have sent in cupcakes with three different colored frostings if the fan base was big enough after investing their time into 2 previous games. There's minimal support here, and on social networks it comes down to people complaining or asking when the next episode is dropping. Compared to actual discussions about the content during the last two seasons, it's a pretty bad drop off.

Deltino posted: »

This sunken cost nonsense is a load of crap If you wasted your money, so what? You don't have to keep playing in order to try to convince

• edited April 2017

Tomorrow? Screw that, I want it now! :D

Ah, I see Maybe Telltale will pump out a patch for tomorrow, sorry I can't be more help.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.