Ep 5 Waiting Thread; Out May 30th, PS4 EU 31st; FYI: Beware of early spoilers in other TWD threads!

Comments

• It was released on PS4 and XBox One (I think). Not on Steam, which has always been 10am PST, or later if the game was delayed.

And? Episode 4 was released this time when it came out. Whys episode 5 taking longer?

• Still Waiting :(
    enter image description here

• Has it released in any PSN region?

• edited May 2017

European stores launched previous episodes at midnight, but not episode 5... Why? I'm from Spain (9:33 AM now).

A few stores launch the episode earlier than usual. The PSN Australia store updates early, but that's about it outside of early launches here and there.

• That is so fucked up. I cant get into websites like youtube because it is full of spoliers.
    Even if you dont play the video , this damn thumbnails.......
    enter image description here

shawn151617 posted: »

Still not out on PS4 disc Europe 10:30 AM and spoilers are everywhere great!

• I think in Australia, but im not sure.

Batteries posted: »

Has it released in any PSN region?

• not yet also in Indonesia, Android version

AdamRoberts posted: »

Not on android yet. India

• Does anyone know when the TellTale Store version usually gets released?

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Normally from around 10 AM pacific time.

Does anyone know when the TellTale Store version usually gets released?

• 10 am in my country, but I can't find the episode anywhere in Playstation Store. Why? All the past episodes have came out at 00:00.

• 2pm here. Not on Android. India

• Have anyone from New Zealand or even Australia managed to download it on ps4 yet. Its 830pm, been waiting all day haha

• Same. Nothing happening

Dylanhammer posted: »

Have anyone from New Zealand or even Australia managed to download it on ps4 yet. Its 830pm, been waiting all day haha

• 11:30 AM here still waiting!!enter image description here

• 5:09 pm here Hong Kong , nothing on IOS , why am i not surprised ??

• 244pm in India. Nothin on Android

viennakiara posted: »

5:09 pm here Hong Kong , nothing on IOS , why am i not surprised ??

• Lol not even on ps4 yet

viennakiara posted: »

5:09 pm here Hong Kong , nothing on IOS , why am i not surprised ??

• Okay this is kinda frustrating, been waiting since midnight (although I got some sleep fortunately) and it's almost midday now and still no episode on PSN Europe. I don't buy this "it's still early where Telltale is" because Australia got it like super early so that's no excuse for it. If they said "available May 30th", then it should be that exact date depending on your time zone. Either it releases worldwide at the same time, or just respect the time zones. Period.

• can't play the game... for pc!!! whyyyy???

• The UK ps store has updated but there's no sign of episode 5.

Is it going to be like episode 3 was and actually release on the Friday for some reason again?

• Cmon i'm dying! Release it already!

• Dear god, I hope not. I'm having trouble holding myself back for a few hours, I can't even imagine if it was days.

Magoo83 posted: »

The UK ps store has updated but there's no sign of episode 5. Is it going to be like episode 3 was and actually release on the Friday for some reason again?

• I feel you bro but the fact that we all are waiting together is what has kept me from passing out already

Vaxij posted: »

Okay this is kinda frustrating, been waiting since midnight (although I got some sleep fortunately) and it's almost midday now and still no

• Are you fucking kidding me? It's 12:40 PM in my country and I still can't find the episode in PSN.

• My anxiety is acting up, I can't even distract myself browsing since the internet's full of spoilers, so I'm stuck here.

I feel you bro but the fact that we all are waiting together is what has kept me from passing out already

• I hope not

Amen

Dear god, I hope not. I'm having trouble holding myself back for a few hours, I can't even imagine if it was days.

• Same here. I'm just refreshing this page and then opening the game every 5minutes... Damn

My anxiety is acting up, I can't even distract myself browsing since the internet's full of spoilers, so I'm stuck here.

• Spain, 11:45 AM. Still waiting...

Shame on you, Telltale!!!

• I am getting nervous..

• Same. I'm even restarting my PS4 every now and then just in case the store doesn't update each time I open it. I'm also checking in-game in case it becomes available to download from within it.

Same here. I'm just refreshing this page and then opening the game every 5minutes... Damn

• edited May 2017

Did they actually tell us the release dates for each platforms?

• Yeah they said 30th

AronDracula posted: »

• Its just mornin for you. Here it is 317pm

Lali-ho posted: »

Spain, 11:45 AM. Still waiting... Shame on you, Telltale!!!

• They told us the 30th. If it was different for each platform and they didn't say that's false marketing

• "May 30th". That could be whenever I guess, it sucks that Telltale is based so damn late away, when Australia has already gotten it. It's not fair.

• My heart is almost out of my chest already. The anxiety, damn

Mhangmi posted: »

I am getting nervous..

• edited May 2017

Make sure to post urls ending with '.jpg' in the 'enter image url' box

Mhangmi posted: »

JESUS! ![^^](http://imgur.com/a/sEIff/)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.