Ep 5 Waiting Thread; Out May 30th, PS4 EU 31st; FYI: Beware of early spoilers in other TWD threads!

1939495969799»

Comments

• I could never find any of the episodes directly in the Store. I had to download all of them through the disc.

Yesterday I tried to download it at 9:00PM (I'm at GMT-3), NA account. It was not available. I tried again at 11:40PM and it was there. Great, right? No, not that much. Download started, but it is too slow. 64 hours to complete.

While I was staring at it, another 1.8GB update started. It was finished in 14 minutes, so it is not a problem on my side. I guess this explains delays to PS4 NA and EU. They do not have enough bandwidth.

• edited June 2017

I'm alive clam found my body and gave me the cure !!!

• Abicim Javi ve kate yi neden bu kaddar şerefsiz yaptınız ?Javinin abisi ölüyor hala kate ile olmayı düşünüyor saçma oyunlar yapmayın fakirler sizi.

• I hope Telltale never stops making these games. Never. Ever...

• thank you telltale i realy enjoyed this game pls go on and countiniue.

• Me Too, If They Stop Making The Walking Dead Games I Will Stop Play Telltale Games

CheeYism posted: »

I hope Telltale never stops making these games. Never. Ever...

• edited July 2017

i hope they will made season 4 as fast as the could

• Idk why but i revived this thread xD

• Season 1 and season 2 was smoothly been played in my device but new frontier is hanging a lot. Slow loading slow display but sound us good though it is heard before the display !!

• Please help me anyway !! I'm faded

Season 1 and season 2 was smoothly been played in my device but new frontier is hanging a lot. Slow loading slow display but sound us good though it is heard before the display !!

• dude i think we need something more than this to stop telltale finishing walking dead maybe twitter or insta we should start fighting before its too late!

Ratare40 posted: »

Me Too, If They Stop Making The Walking Dead Games I Will Stop Play Telltale Games

• telltale please no final season keep this game going! do not finish this story!

• I have an idea for the last season, remember the first season and how eventful it was? Well this is just an idea but i was thinking that Clementine finds Aj and a horde comes. That takes place in savanna where Clementine had the choice to shoot Lee or leave him. This could show the equipment you have (technology to acknowledge a decision made years after it's making) as it's 3 seasons later. That would be very eventful as basically the whole population of the walking dead fanbase would cry.

• I swear Telltale you guys better make season 4 have its main focus on Clementine. Clementine is the only reason I got season 3. It was extremely disappointing how little of Clemetine there was in season 3. The series is about her, and when you brought Javier and his family into the story it kinda ruined the experience. Episodes 4 and 5 were the only good ones out of the season. All im saying is Clementine needs to be the main character or like the experience like season 1 where she was right there by Lee's side the whole time. I am very excited for season 4 and I just want there to be a emotional attachment to the characters like you guys mastered in seasons 1 and 2.

• I hope so too, if they don't then I hope we will see more like The Walking Dead Michonne.

SEPEHR.KHM posted: »

telltale please no final season keep this game going! do not finish this story!

• You're in luck; Clementine is the playable character in Season 4.

BIGbanana7 posted: »

I swear Telltale you guys better make season 4 have its main focus on Clementine. Clementine is the only reason I got season 3. It was extre

• Plz telltale don't stop the walking dead games plz. For me and for all player plz plz plz telltale(the walking dead is my best game)plz don't stop the walking dead games

• I just signed up for this, so please read.
    I've been a big fan of Clem, but I've also noticed a change. In the first two seasons she was special. She was the one that was loving and trusting but at the same time totally badass. In the third season though she kind of became like everyone else. Untrusting and lonely. Like Jane. It could be because of what she's gone through and because she lost A. J. , but it's not Clem. Maybe she should be searching for family. I know I'm too late for that but maybe after she finds A.J. she would be able to trust again and be that Clem who appreciates family more than anything, then she could be special again and not that one girl who "murders a man in cold blood" Don't get me wrong, I love Clem but she should be trusting and special. But as I said before I'm too late and probably no one's going to read this post.

• Yeah that would be cool

Vanzam posted: »

I wonder if Conrad can survive the whole season. I made another save file for keeping him alive

• hope I get to play the game when I get a better computer :/

Sign in to comment in this discussion.