Ep 5 Waiting Thread; Out May 30th, PS4 EU 31st; FYI: Beware of early spoilers in other TWD threads!

Comments

• Spain, May 31, 12 AM, PS Store, Episode 5 is out now.

• Yes! Don't have to pee in the hat then, it's a very expensive hat. Don't have to send it to Jesus either, since... it would also be very expensive to build a path to the man.

• HALLELUJAH!

• Ever thought of the possibility that people care a lot about the series overall.. and are just very unhappy with the crappy treatment it got?

ZombiePizza posted: »

I'm just gonna drop this comment in here to mix things up a bit. I don't care that Telltale are having some problems with their release d

• It's not there for me

Zarupia posted: »

Its out guys on the PSN Store

• edited May 2017

Try opening it from the game, always what I do.

Also, European or American or where?

It's not there for me

• Yeah I always try that way as well

And America

captainivy1 posted: »

Try opening it from the game, always what I do. Also, European or American or where?

• I still don't have the episode. Is it out in Europe or America?

• It'll probably come out at 12 where you live. I still have 42 mins til 12

AronDracula posted: »

I still don't have the episode. Is it out in Europe or America?

• Are other people in America able to play it yet? Because it's not there for me.

• Out in America and I don't have it yet ._.

• Not there for me either.

It's not there for me

• Restart your console?

CocaColin posted: »

Out in America and I don't have it yet ._.

• It's 1:20 AM in my location. WTF?

It'll probably come out at 12 where you live. I still have 42 mins til 12

• I'm not able to play it yet; I think 9pm PST / midnight EST is a good bet at this point

AnimalBoy posted: »

Are other people in America able to play it yet? Because it's not there for me.

• Same here.

• For some reason I can't find episode 5 of season 3 on the PlayStation store. Is it not out in the UK yet?

• Wait til 12 thats when it normally releases

MrBushman12 posted: »

For some reason I can't find episode 5 of season 3 on the PlayStation store. Is it not out in the UK yet?

• edited May 2017

In no point in my initial comment did I suggest that I did not.

I was just emphasising how much I like ANF and how little I care for the delay.

You seem to be misconstruing what message I was trying to pass on.
    I was not referring to anybody in particular just the individuals who seem to not only want nothing to do with Telltale ever again and want them to suffer simply because this season did not reach their expectations.

I only posted my initial comment as it genuinely saddens me to see how spiteful people are being towards ANF since the offset.
    And what you term as 'crappy treatment' is just another way of saying that you are disappointed with the game, which is perfectly fine and i'm not blinding myself from the possibility of people having that view.

Either way, your comment just loosely describes the basis in which I built my initial comment on.

Domi_nique posted: »

Ever thought of the possibility that people care a lot about the series overall.. and are just very unhappy with the crappy treatment it got?

• edited May 2017

Telltale has said on their twitter that it will come out on PS4 in Europe and America tomorrow.

I still don't have the episode. Is it out in Europe or America?

• Tomorrow.

MrBushman12 posted: »

For some reason I can't find episode 5 of season 3 on the PlayStation store. Is it not out in the UK yet?

• It's already May 31 midnight in my location.

Telltale has said on their twitter that it will come out on PS4 in Europe and America tomorrow.

• Try opening it from the game.

It's already May 31 midnight in my location.

• I did and still nothing. I'm staying up until 2:00 AM and if it doesn't come out, I give up and go to sleep.

Lali-ho posted: »

Try opening it from the game.

• Try later in the afternoon between 1pm and 4pm.

It's already May 31 midnight in my location.

• Spain (Europe), May 31, 12:30 AM, PS Store, Episode 5 is out now.

It'll probably come out at 12 where you live.

Tomorrow.

• edited May 2017

It is out in Norway (Europe). I put my ps4 in rest mode before going to work this evening (I work nightshift tonight) and I "bought" it using the psn app on my phone. Tomorrow morning when I get home, it will be downloaded and installed on my ps4.

• I'll see about that after finishing the school.

Try later in the afternoon between 1pm and 4pm.

• Probably. Usually the premiere episode debuts at midnight, while the later episodes arrive at noon in NA.

Lali-ho posted: »

Spain (Europe), May 31, 12:30 AM, PS Store, Episode 5 is out now. It'll probably come out at 12 where you live.

• It's not there for me.

Zarupia posted: »

Its out guys on the PSN Store

• I don't have it either.

• Most Telltale episodes have come out on PS4 at 12am regardless of your timezone for their latest games, with a few exceptions. It's also out for me (same timezone as Spain) and will probably be out for North America whenever the clock strikes midnight in your timezone.

Probably. Usually the premiere episode debuts at midnight, while the later episodes arrive at noon in NA.

• It comes out on PS4 at midnight regardless of your timezone (this has been the norm for a while, with some deviations), which means the US will wait another five to eight hours depending on your state.

• Midnight at which timezone?

It comes out on PS4 at midnight regardless of your timezone (this has been the norm for a while, with some deviations), which means the US will wait another five to eight hours depending on your state.

• edited May 2017

Just in case you're still awake and not downloading the game already, try doing it over the console based Playstation Store, not over the webstore or through the game itself. The episode wasn't displayed on the webstore for me and was only available for "purchase" (I have the Season Pass) through the game, but it was available by searching for New Frontier Episode 1 and then selecting Add Ons (don't select Season Pass, you have to do it over the "Episode 1 -> Add On" path in my experience).

It's 1:20 AM in my location. WTF?

• edited May 2017

Thread: Why is episode 5 not out on PlayStation yet?

I was waiting all day for my family to leave the living room. Finally, my moment arrives. I put the disc in, and put KH 2.8 to the side. But it still says episode 5 is coming soon.
    How come?
    I know that it's on the Xbox store and Steam, but nowhere to be found on PSN. I have the season pass disc, and can't play the episode. Any idea as to why this is happening? Here's visual proof.

• Up on UK PS4 Store.

• Regardless. Whenever it's midnight for you. This has happened for all recent Telltale episodes but one or two of Batman iirc.

Midnight at which timezone?

• YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm downloading it!!! YAY!!

• have fun, you might be surprised

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm downloading it!!! YAY!!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.