Ep 5 Waiting Thread; Out May 30th, PS4 EU 31st; FYI: Beware of early spoilers in other TWD threads!

Comments

• Last time I downloaded Episode 4 during midnight.

shawn151617 posted: »

Well its telltale what do you expect they fucking ps players always

• They shouldn't make set release dates if their release dates are always going to have the same problems. Don't be an apologist for unprofessionalism.

Fury2014 posted: »

Please realize, that they just have some issues and arent doing it on purpose. I am continuously disgusted by your hatred toward Telltale fo

• Hey, hey! I get that you are upset and all, but that shit is not cool, even though it would be a reference or a joke.

I am also a bit mad, but I haven't said a word so far, which means you don't have to put that shit up.

rohitvig16 posted: »

now they prefer pc and xbox users more than ps4 users.what the fuck is this I am gonna kill them all of them

• Are you kidding me? We have every right to be angry. They confirmed May 30th, we didn't get it, even though we paid for it. And now people are getting spoiled because of this mistake. Who's to blame? Not the players, that's for sure.

Please realize, that they just have some issues and arent doing it on purpose. I am continuously disgusted by your hatred toward Telltale fo

• They should stop releasing it earlier in Australia and New Zealand tbh. They've gotten every episode at least a day earlier than everyone else which just means spoilers are everywhere

Bob Page posted: »

Bullshit. Publishers can publish games at the psn store any day they want. If Telltale ran into problems with PSN EU they should delay the other platform...

• edited May 2017

Don't you dare be one of Telltale's slaves. It's like defending Mass Effect Andromeda which had a terrible launch release, Bioware could have delayed the game to make it PERFECT but they didn't.

They should have let us know they were going to have some issues with PSN Europe. They don't even respond to our problems.

• PSN Europe? It's not even available for the PS4 here in America. Unless it's just me?

• This is legit bullshit. I feel like I have been spoiled so much that I know what is going to happen during this episode. I just want to play it and get it over with. But no, I fucking can't because i'm on PS4. I'm most likely going to have to wait until tomorrow and I don't have the patience for that because I can't go on youtube because of spoilers.

• go with the flow they say...

• Same here

AronDracula posted: »

Last time I downloaded Episode 4 during midnight.

• We've been duped. It's usually out by now - but it's not, and TellTale has said squat.

When does Telltale usually release their episodes? Like what time? Im playing on PS4 NA btw and I have EST

• Sigh well fuck it us PS users are waiting till tomorrow because Telltale are bastards and they have no respect for any of us.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS yes!!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL FOR BEING HERE FOR ME THIS WHOLE DAMN DAY! FINALLY I wanna cry actually LOL YESSSS

• Yeah I realize that now. I'm fucking pissed. This is legit bullshit. I feel like I have been spoiled so much that I know what is going to happen during this episode. I just want to play it and get it over with. But no, I fucking can't because i'm on PS4. I'm most likely going to have to wait until tomorrow and I don't have the patience for that because I can't go on youtube because of spoilers.

CocaColin posted: »

We've been duped. It's usually out by now - but it's not, and TellTale has said squat.

• It's not even on IOS yet either don't know about android.

Sigh well fuck it us PS users are waiting till tomorrow because Telltale are bastards and they have no respect for any of us.

• edited May 2017

Whilst I do agree that Telltale may not actually be to blame and people are taking it way too far (Like, you only have to wait 1 more day) but Telltale's radio silence on the whole thing is pretty annoying, and I can understand people being on edge after being super stoked for something to come out today, only to have it be delayed.

• WHY???????

OzzyUK posted: »

If you are in Europe then the PS4 version will telease tomorrow (May 31st).

• Is it confirmed that US PS4 users have to wait until tomorrow or is that just something people are assuming?

• there is the mafia 3 dlc and ghost recon dlcs up on playstation store which I was eagerly waiting for but no signs of ep 5.thats the first time they do such a thing with ps4 but why with the season finale.....

• Here
    enter image description here

Is it confirmed that US PS4 users have to wait until tomorrow or is that just something people are assuming?

• I can't even enjoy season 5 of House of Cards because I'm checking to see if I can download episode 5 every 2 minutes.

• If you're on PS4, I wouldn't count on it until midnight.

ZombiePizza posted: »

I can't even enjoy season 5 of House of Cards because I'm checking to see if I can download episode 5 every 2 minutes.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I found that on the European Playstation blog which will sometimes have different dates to the American one, nothing had been confirmed for the US Playstation store yet but it's starting to look like it will have the same date.

AronDracula posted: »

Here

• edited May 2017

awesome

• Why are we already assuming it is delayed in US for PS4? Telltale episodes have released episodes as late as another hour or three from now. I agree that this is late for ANF tho

• For some reason I Am on my PS4 and it says check aviabiality

• That's bullshit. Games has been released at the same date on PS US and PS EU before, and that's up to the publisher not PSN.

OzzyUK posted: »

I found that on the European Playstation blog which will sometimes have different dates to the American one, nothing had been confirmed for the US Playstation store yet but it's starting to look like it will have the same date.

• Don't bother, if it's not about Clem or wanting Gabe to die then this forum damns it.

• Playstation Store: Getting fucked up ever since the beginning of existence

• Installing it now, I don't know what to feel to be honest.

• Still waiting on PS4. It's almost 2:30 in the afternoon here.

• It was really really short..

Chris_93 posted: »

Installing it now, I don't know what to feel to be honest.

• What was the link for viewing your relationships, again? You know, the one that Telltale showed at the end of the episode?

• Status Update: Still waiting on PS4 NA

• Same here

TJ3046 posted: »

Still waiting on PS4. It's almost 2:30 in the afternoon here.

• Can you keep even minor spoilers out of here k thx

It was really really short..

• We're probably gonna be waiting til tomorrow.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Status Update: Still waiting on PS4 NA

• It looks like it's out for TellTale Store purchasers. Now I'm at work anxious to get home. 5:30 PM can't come fast enough.

Well, the end of the season is here. It's been a joy waiting with you and sharing. This has been the first time I could play a TellTale game while the season was live. I have so fortunately been spared of spoilers except one small one that has no actual impact on the story (I accidentally clicked a thread's title instead of its comment button on Reddit and for about second saw something very interesting...). Can't wait to play the finale and finally be able to go on YouTube to listen to music at work.

• figures...

• don't fret over it that much, it wasn't amazing.

Chris_93 posted: »

Installing it now, I don't know what to feel to be honest.

• Playstation store Canada still doesn't have it here...

This better not pull a Batman EP3.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.