Ep 5 Waiting Thread; Out May 30th, PS4 EU 31st; FYI: Beware of early spoilers in other TWD threads!

Comments

• Out on Steam PC ver but not in PS4/Xbox Stores???

• edited May 2017

Why is delay in Console versions?

• edited May 2017

Thread: Not available on PS4?

What's up with this I can't even download the new episode? All it says is episode 5 coming soon. This is definitely my last TT game.

• They can retweet tweets praising the game but not any updates. How effing typical.

• yeah what happened? is it delayed on consoles?

ClemSolider posted: »

Out on Steam PC ver but not in PS4/Xbox Stores???

• Bummer!

• I just got fucking spoiled a little bit in Meme thread and it wasn't even tagged for Spoilers.

• edited May 2017

I can handle being patient, and I understand that this may not entirely, or at all, be Telltale's fault. However, what is unacceptable is Telltale's lack of communication and their complete radio silence concerning the issue. If I was a community manager or a PR person, I would be out their apologizing for the delay and giving updates concerning what's going on. At the very least try to explain how this may not be Telltale's fault to deflect the flack people are throwing at them. But no, nothing, great job treating your fans like fucking shit Telltale, really shows how much you value us.

• Well, they did say we were "the minority" when Job did the AMA about ANF in February, which basically meant that our opinions didn't matter. They do treat us like shit (the lies for ANF's marketing - oh boy).

I can handle being patient, and I understand that this may not entirely, or at all, be Telltale's fault. However, what is unacceptable is Te

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Telltale tweeted that the PS4, Android and iOS versions will be released within the next 24 hours.

• OzzyUK posted: »

Telltale tweeted that the PS4, Android and iOS versions will be released within the next 24 hours. https://twitter.com/telltalegames/status/869639598611152896

• Who else would have wanted to see the slaughterhouse and clem and javier alone when javi says "we must be getting close" in the sneak peak

• Wait what does this mean? Does this mean we can expect it at the early day of tomorrow or at the late evening tomorrow?

What does 24 hours mean :o

OzzyUK posted: »

Telltale tweeted that the PS4, Android and iOS versions will be released within the next 24 hours. https://twitter.com/telltalegames/status/869639598611152896

• So I can't dowload this episode at midnight?

• True. I know it'll come sometime soon, but this uncertainty of "will it, won't it?" of its release today really grinds my gears.

I can handle being patient, and I understand that this may not entirely, or at all, be Telltale's fault. However, what is unacceptable is Te

• One of the reasons why I won't buy any future Telltale games anymore. They just don't give a damn anymore.

• Well the slaughterhouse got scrapped from the story so yeah that would have been cool to see but the trailer was never canon to begin with, just a showcase to introduce Javi and Clem.

Who else would have wanted to see the slaughterhouse and clem and javier alone when javi says "we must be getting close" in the sneak peak

• I'm so fucking done.

Jayroen posted: »

Well the slaughterhouse got scrapped from the story so yeah that would have been cool to see but the trailer was never canon to begin with, just a showcase to introduce Javi and Clem.

• We'll see in a couple of hours, wont we?

AronDracula posted: »

So I can't dowload this episode at midnight?

• edited May 2017

Thread: Where is Ep5 on PS4???

Plenty of people have played the episode it seems but I can't seem to find it anywhere on PS4? It says that it's purchased and coming soon in game, and it's nowhere to be found in the PlayStation store.

• It's almost 12:00 AM in my country.

captainivy1 posted: »

We'll see in a couple of hours, wont we?

• edited May 2017

Well, they acknowledged it, that's a start. But would they care to explain WHY it got delayed? Is it PSN's fault, or is it, and I know this may seem ridiculous to some, Telltale's fault? Or how about an apology for the delay, that would have also been a nice thing to add, considering how they promised it would be out today and that seems less and less likely to happen. Even if it's not their fault, an apology that this happened would be appreciated.

• I got another 2 hours there.

AronDracula posted: »

It's almost 12:00 AM in my country.

• edited May 2017

They don't care about their fans anymore, trust me. Like Monkey said, we are in minority.

EDIT: It might have been because PS4 got an update for the system. Just a clue

Well, they acknowledged it, that's a start. But would they care to explain WHY it got delayed? Is it PSN's fault, or is it, and I know this

• Episode 5 out on iOS

• Holly shit the episode is now available on PlayStation store(Asia)

• 2.22gb not much a big size

• Get downloading iPad/iPhone users, that's an order

• So it should be close to Europe as well, right?

rohitvig16 posted: »

Holly shit the episode is now available on PlayStation store(Asia)

• It's bad for sales if you blame yourself and it's a bad idea to throw the blame off to another company like Sony if you blame them. Also, they never promised it today, which everyone is forgetting. They clearly said "beginning May 30th" meaning that the releases would begin to come out at May 30th.

Well, they acknowledged it, that's a start. But would they care to explain WHY it got delayed? Is it PSN's fault, or is it, and I know this

• We live in a world where iOS gets the episode before PS4, and that's a world I just don't wanna be a part of.

._.

• Fury just shut up please. This happens Way too often to not be annoyed. I love thier games but this is about the 5th time this has happened to me. The biggest one was when I bought Minecraft story mode adventure pass and I couldn't access the episodes, I had to buy them again!! Obviously I didn't I managed to get a refund from Sony and then I bought the disc version and it worked. That was terrible on Telltales part. And now for like the 5th fucking time the episode does not come out on the day it's supposed to for PS4!!

Fury2014 posted: »

Please realize, that they just have some issues and arent doing it on purpose. I am continuously disgusted by your hatred toward Telltale fo

• Just look at the flowers CocaColin.... Just look at the flowers. Just.. Just look at the flowers.

It just came in my head when you said ''that's a world I just don't wanna be a part of''

CocaColin posted: »

We live in a world where iOS gets the episode before PS4, and that's a world I just don't wanna be a part of. ._.

• WilliamBinnington said:
    Fury just shut up please.

Let's please avoid personal attacks. Thanks.

Fury just shut up please. This happens Way too often to not be annoyed. I love thier games but this is about the 5th time this has happened

• That happens if your offline eventually it will say Coming soon it did it with Minecraft story mode and Batman too it's worthless when it says that,

Clemgirl16 posted: »

For some reason I Am on my PS4 and it says check aviabiality

• Why? How long did it take for Batman EP 3 to come out? I bought it like 2 months after it came out. There is some beauty of not waiting for episodes then if something went down.

AChicken posted: »

Playstation store Canada still doesn't have it here... This better not pull a Batman EP3.

• This might as well be your last for now I mean Guirdians if he galaxy looks shit but I've heard they are makin tales from the borderlands season 2 and I loved Season 1. Also the walking dead season 4

Thread: Not available on PS4? What's up with this I can't even download the new episode? All it says is episode 5 coming soon. This is definitely my last TT game.

• Trust me, I've been looking at them since I woke up this morning and it wasn't ready for download.

Just look at the flowers CocaColin.... Just look at the flowers. Just.. Just look at the flowers. It just came in my head when you said ''that's a world I just don't wanna be a part of''

• Wow how ducking dare they?!

Well, they did say we were "the minority" when Job did the AMA about ANF in February, which basically meant that our opinions didn't matter. They do treat us like shit (the lies for ANF's marketing - oh boy).

Sign in to comment in this discussion.