Ep 5 Waiting Thread; Out May 30th, PS4 EU 31st; FYI: Beware of early spoilers in other TWD threads!

Comments

• FINALLY ITS DOWNLOADING

• No it's YOUR timezone at midnight if I'm not mistaken

Midnight at which timezone?

• Not gonna play right away, I'll do that after school.

have fun, you might be surprised

• What about North America?

• It won't be midnight where I am for 5 hours. So, I could technically play episodes 1-4 again and it still wouldn't be midnight...

It's dawning on me how short this season really was. :/

• Really hoping the episode dlc stuff is true

It won't be midnight where I am for 5 hours. So, I could technically play episodes 1-4 again and it still wouldn't be midnight... It's dawning on me how short this season really was.

• Are you playing on PS4 NA?

AronDracula posted: »

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm downloading it!!! YAY!!

• r.i.p north america

• I've played all of the recent TellTale games and none of them have ever been available to me at midnight.

Regardless. Whenever it's midnight for you. This has happened for all recent Telltale episodes but one or two of Batman iirc.

• I hate waiting for it to download

• In Brazil no sign of the game yet, oh well... guess it's time to shoot Joan in the face again.

• It's downloading for me too here in uk, it started straight at midnight so that's when it should start for you guys too.

• edited May 2017

So wait a minute, America is basically the only place where it's not available on the PS4 yet?

• I think so, american time is behind uk by a few hours

AnimalBoy posted: »

So wait a minute, America is basically the only place where it's not available on the PS4 yet?

• Nope, PS4 EU

Are you playing on PS4 NA?

• Thanks to everyone who impatiently waited together for this game, actually made waiting a bit more managable... Lets hope its worth our hype.

I shall probably chat to some of u again when waiting for next telltale episode.

• Finally out (in North America, for me at least)!

• REJOICE NA BROTHERS IT IS UP

• Yeah, it's there for me too.

• Hallelujah, it's downloading!

• So, it's like really out for PS4 NA?

Like I can definitely leave this pool to go home and download it?

• Yes!

So, it's like really out for PS4 NA? Like I can definitely leave this pool to go home and download it?

• Downloaded it and now I'm going to sleep.

• Yes! Episode 5 is out! PS4! Canada! Downloading now...

...still, I'm sorry for those of you who have to wait. May time move swiftly, so that you may receive your finale as well.

• It should be. :) But, you should enjoy the pool!

p.s don't shoot the messenger if it isn't out for you, please...

So, it's like really out for PS4 NA? Like I can definitely leave this pool to go home and download it?

• Yeppie it's now downloading hopefully it's a good last episode

• This season has done many things wrong, but there's this part of me that will miss it. It was nice to have a new protagonist and I did enjoy a small amount of moments.

• edited May 2017

It's available for download in North America on the PlayStation 4!

enter image description here

• ABOUT TIME I CAN FINALLY PLAY IT LEZ GO

It's available for download in North America on the PlayStation 4!

• Finally out for all

• Android version already out too ?

• I feel like I've been waiting for the conclusion for years now

• Well they pretty much confirmed another season at the very end so you can wait even more.

I feel like I've been waiting for the conclusion for years now

• Out everywhere.
    Downloading android now. Just woke up to this. Omg lets do this

• Yes

Android version already out too ?

• Haha

AronDracula posted: »

Downloaded it and now I'm going to sleep.

• Can somebody help me please? I'm ios user and i have a trouble since I downloaded twd episode 5. When i clicked to start play it's procedding to load but suddenly it's always out from the apps.

How can i to solve this?
    I'm so appreciate for your help. Thx.

• For assistance with your problem, feel free to consult the Telltale Support Center. From there, you can search for the solution to your problem depending on which Telltale series you are playing as well as the platform you are playing on.

If you still need further assistance, you may also try the following:

Sinda16 posted: »

Can somebody help me please? I'm ios user and i have a trouble since I downloaded twd episode 5. When i clicked to start play it's proceddin

• I've already sent an email to telltale support

And now i can't play twd episode 5 for awhile

For assistance with your problem, feel free to consult the Telltale Support Center. From there, you can search for the solution to your prob

• I just finished it it's awesome!!

Sinda16 posted: »

I've already sent an email to telltale support And now i can't play twd episode 5 for awhile

Sign in to comment in this discussion.