Ep 5 Waiting Thread; Out May 30th, PS4 EU 31st; FYI: Beware of early spoilers in other TWD threads!

Comments

• Well it's 12pm(10am pst) and still nothing. I guess if it's not released at 2, it will be released tomorrow.

OzzyUK posted: »

I'm not sure about the US, i tried looking for information on the American Playstation blog but couldn't find information about any DLC rele

• I'm in the U.S. and it's currently 12:17pm (EST). Odd that it hasn't been released yet, and I'm gonna be really upset if we have to wait until tomorrow. Accidentally already spoiled one major thing from the episode and it's slowly killing my mood to play.

Wish TellTale would state something. Shouldn't advertise a single release date if it's not going to be available at that time for a majority of players.

• Hey guys I found a link on the playstation blog that says the episode won't come out til may 31st for eu players
    eu ps4 release delayed to may 31st

• Yeah we know

Hey guys I found a link on the playstation blog that says the episode won't come out til may 31st for eu players eu ps4 release delayed to may 31st

• edited May 2017

Still doesn't answer the US problem many of us are having. I don't get how so many have played this already. Why the hell did TT expand their team if this unprofessional nonsense is gonna still happen...

Hey guys I found a link on the playstation blog that says the episode won't come out til may 31st for eu players eu ps4 release delayed to may 31st

• Telltale seems not care about their fans anymore. They lied to us, they disrespect us and don't even care about a franchise that won over 90 Awards of GOTY 2012. I'm never going to buy any of their games anymore after ANF finale. If they don't respect us, we shouldn't either.

• edited May 2017

TellTale -
    10 minutes left for my ultimatum...

You have 1 hour and 40 minutes(10:00 Pacific Time), before I am losing hope.

• People use Xbox and ps4 aus/nz account :)

JorgenDev posted: »

Still doesn't answer the US problem many of us are having. I don't get how so many have played this already. Why the hell did TT expand their team if this unprofessional nonsense is gonna still happen...

• I'm gonna be home in about an hour, someone tell me that episode 5 is finally out for PC please. I've been waiting all day

• It isnt out yet on pc

12494 posted: »

I'm gonna be home in about an hour, someone tell me that episode 5 is finally out for PC please. I've been waiting all day

• Get ready to continue waiting.

12494 posted: »

I'm gonna be home in about an hour, someone tell me that episode 5 is finally out for PC please. I've been waiting all day

• See you next year!

AronDracula posted: »

Telltale seems not care about their fans anymore. They lied to us, they disrespect us and don't even care about a franchise that won over 90

• I'm really hoping its here in 5 minutes...

CocaColin posted: »

Get ready to continue waiting.

• Is there a timer for PSN release?

• Me too. But don't get your expectations too high.

I'm really hoping its here in 5 minutes...

• It's out on steam!

• I'm trying not to....I just hope its here soon as I wont be able to play today if they push it off much longer

Me too. But don't get your expectations too high.

• edited May 2017

Guys its out for steam and telltale store ( pc version )

• TWD Season 3 Episode 5 dowloading on Steam

It is in fact out on Steam.

• Why do the PS4 owners have to wait for another day? It's so fucking unfair.

• edited May 2017

God I can't be bothered to wait til 12 again, I'm so bored because I can't even go on youtube

AronDracula posted: »

Why do the PS4 owners have to wait for another day? It's so fucking unfair.

• edited May 2017

IT'S OUT! IT'S OUT! IT'S OUT! (at least for PC)

enter image description here

• Yes, it's downloading for the TTG Store version!!!!!! FINALLY, IT HAS ARRIVED!

• edited May 2017

At least let us download it during midnight.

EDIT: same

God I can't be bothered to wait til 12 again, I'm so bored because I can't even go on youtube

• Out on Steam...nothing on PS4. Can't even go on YouTube today because I had something majorly spoiled from the recommended right on my homepage....

TELLTALE WHY.

• Great, and just like it happened with Ep.3, we European PS4 owners have to wait until later, trying to avoid spoilers somehow in the meantime while everybody else has already played it. Nice.

• edited May 2017

Well its telltale what do you expect they fucking ps players always

Vaxij posted: »

Great, and just like it happened with Ep.3, we European PS4 owners have to wait until later, trying to avoid spoilers somehow in the meantime while everybody else has already played it. Nice.

• Don't worry, I'm still going to be here. Barely....

See you next year!

• I've been spoilerd too already, and I've seen like the length of the episode which is also a bummer for me. It'll be in my head like oh it's just one more hour and stuff.

Out on Steam...nothing on PS4. Can't even go on YouTube today because I had something majorly spoiled from the recommended right on my homepage.... TELLTALE WHY.

• Nothing for the PS4 (America)

• Yeah. My game's fucked, too. Everytime I try to replay an episode it keeps crashing and deleting my choices for some reason, and Telltale's Game Support never answered me back about it.

shawn151617 posted: »

Well its telltale what do you expect they fucking ps players always

• YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

yes!!!!!

I LOVE YOU ALL FOR BEING HERE FOR ME THIS WHOLE DAMN DAY!

FINALLY

I wanna cry actually LOL

YESSSS

• now they prefer pc and xbox users more than ps4 users.what the fuck is this I am gonna kill them all of them

• I only bought this shit on ps4 because I thought I'd need it because I have the previous two seasons on ps4 regret not buying it on pc its such a glitchy mess on sp4

Vaxij posted: »

Yeah. My game's fucked, too. Everytime I try to replay an episode it keeps crashing and deleting my choices for some reason, and Telltale's Game Support never answered me back about it.

• Lucky bastard hope you have fun tho

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS yes!!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL FOR BEING HERE FOR ME THIS WHOLE DAMN DAY! FINALLY I wanna cry actually LOL YESSSS

• When does Telltale usually release their episodes? Like what time? Im playing on PS4 NA btw and I have EST

• Thing is this has happened in other platforms, too. The optimization of ANF isn't exactly the best.

I only bought this shit on ps4 because I thought I'd need it because I have the previous two seasons on ps4 regret not buying it on pc its such a glitchy mess on sp4

• Please realize, that they just have some issues and arent doing it on purpose. I am continuously disgusted by your hatred toward Telltale for every single even slighest problem on their side. Just go on, abandon this community, dont play their games, dont watch gameplays on youtube if you are pissed by few additional hours of waiting for something you formerly was looking forward. Joy can turn into hate very easily and you are the example of that.
    I cherish people who are the exact opposite of those described above.
    Feel relieved after posting this...even if nobody read but me.

• Me too got spoiled in my homepage because some youtuber decided to spoil everything with his titles and thumbnails :(

Out on Steam...nothing on PS4. Can't even go on YouTube today because I had something majorly spoiled from the recommended right on my homepage.... TELLTALE WHY.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.