Ep 5 Waiting Thread; Out May 30th, PS4 EU 31st; FYI: Beware of early spoilers in other TWD threads!

Comments

• I was wondering the same thing!!! Like honestly what is taking so long.. its almost 10 am est and no release

garry0713 posted: »

can't play the game... for pc!!! whyyyy???

• Enjoy bro

Dylanhammer posted: »

Yay its finally available in New Zealand for ps4. Its 2 am wednesday 31st, so only a day behind schedule... I didnt expect to have to wait 26 hours to be able to download the game. Now to impatiently wait for it to download. Good luck guys

• I wish it was May 31st so I can get it

Yay its finally available in New Zealand for ps4. Its 2 am wednesday 31st, so only a day behind schedule... I didnt expect to have to wait 26 hours to be able to download the game. Now to impatiently wait for it to download. Good luck guys

• That will likely be accurate, it's just the standard time for Steam to update their store every day. And of course that time only applies to the steam version. If I remember correctly telltale often release around noon PST, which is about 5 hours away, but I could wrong on that.

Mokonage posted: »

Some guy on the steam forums just uploaded a timer. I am hoping this is accurate. here you go https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20170530T18&p0=136&font=cursive&csz=1

• Why hasen't it released on PC yet?

• to torture us :(((

Gisselle416 posted: »

Why hasen't it released on PC yet?

• It's evening and Episode 5 is still not available to download on PS4!!!!!
    And I'm not the only one who has this problem! That has happened to some of my friends too!!!!
    I downloaded ep. 4 normally. Why isn't ep. 5 still available?!?!?!
    (Sorry for my bad English)

• Someone tell me WHY the PS4 EU players don't get it until tomorrow ?

• Wow you are so lucky.
    Have fun!

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

If you are in Europe then the PS4 version will telease tomorrow (May 31st).

It's evening and Episode 5 is still not available to download on PS4!!!!! And I'm not the only one who has this problem! That has happened

• Good question!

Bob Page posted: »

Someone tell me WHY the PS4 EU players don't get it until tomorrow ?

• Because Sony sucks.

Bob Page posted: »

Someone tell me WHY the PS4 EU players don't get it until tomorrow ?

• I saw a spoiler and now i am being so cautious

to torture us ((

• Bullshit. Publishers can publish games at the psn store any day they want. If Telltale ran into problems with PSN EU they should delay the other platform...

Because Sony sucks.

• TellTale!
    PLEASE give me that episode already.
    I feel like im chained because I cant do anything else at the web because im afraid of spoilers.

I don't understand whats the problem to publish a game for everyone at the same time.

• Fuck this. I was just spoiled.

• edited May 2017

Please TellTale, atleast release it immediately for the TellTale store version! At least that is in your hands!! We PC gamers are losing our patience!!!!

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

It's only 7:45 AM for them right now, they normally release the episode during office hours so i don't think you should expect it before 10 AM pacific time.

Please TellTale, atleast release it immediately for the TellTale store version! At least that is in your hands!! We PC gamers are losing our patience!!!!

• Should I watch the trailer or not?

• **im on PS4 and I don't have it either. I'm just stuck here bored playing fucking Minecraft

It's evening and Episode 5 is still not available to download on PS4!!!!! And I'm not the only one who has this problem! That has happened

• There are literally spoilers everywhere...I opened twitter for a second and instantly saw one :(

Gisselle416 posted: »

I saw a spoiler and now i am being so cautious

• The trailer to me was pretty spoiler-y

Zecke posted: »

Should I watch the trailer or not?

• edited May 2017

got an update for the ps4 v4.70.but no update for the epiosde on playstation network.when would the episode be avaialable for download in asia????

• i am loosing my patience now is 8:30pm here and still no news regarding the epiosde

• edited May 2017

This is fucking BULLSHIT same thing happens to uk/eu players every FUCKING TIME. Mass effect andromeda players in the uk had to wait two extra days just because of where we live, when will this outdated trend end!?

• Yeah, i'm in India too

rohitvig16 posted: »

i am loosing my patience now is 8:30pm here and still no news regarding the epiosde

• No it wasnt

The trailer to me was pretty spoiler-y

• Why not

• If you watch the trailer, when it finishes, YouTube might recommend other videos about the TWD which may include gameplay of episode 5. A few users have been spoiled that way by seeing particular titles/thumbnails etc. Best to be careful.

• i think we would get it with eu

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

The Asian PS store region will most likely be like Europe and release the episode once i reaches the 31st.

rohitvig16 posted: »

got an update for the ps4 v4.70.but no update for the epiosde on playstation network.when would the episode be avaialable for download in asia????

• edited May 2017

Come on TellTale!!!!
    Please just upload it PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT:
    You have 1 hour and 40 minutes(10:00 Pacific Time), before I am losing hope.

• So Episode 5 will be released midnight tomorrow?

OzzyUK posted: »

The Asian PS store region will most likely be like Europe and release the episode once i reaches the 31st.

• Is it the same for those who live in the US? Because right now is usually when the episode releases for me, and it still says coming soon. Does it matter where you live in the US?

OzzyUK posted: »

• Yeah purchased from store still waiting :(

• edited May 2017

enter image description here

enter image description here

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I'm not sure about the US, i tried looking for information on the American Playstation blog but couldn't find information about any DLC releases unlike the European blog which had that information.

If i do find any information i will post it in this thread and update the OP.

bloop posted: »

Is it the same for those who live in the US? Because right now is usually when the episode releases for me, and it still says coming soon. Does it matter where you live in the US?

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Possibly or just after, a user from New Zealand reported being able to download the PS4 version at 2 AM their time so the same could happen again for Asian regions.

Soloboiii posted: »

So Episode 5 will be released midnight tomorrow?

• And there is no article regarding the release for ep 5 please provide us some info regarding the release date

• WTF,Telltale?Europe is getting *ucked -_-

Sign in to comment in this discussion.