Ep 5 Waiting Thread; Out May 30th, PS4 EU 31st; FYI: Beware of early spoilers in other TWD threads!

Comments

• It might come out

Check every hour of today I might come out I really hope it does.

• Same here, i couldnt sleep all night

NyerDepth posted: »

I can't fucking sleep yesterday just to wait for ep 5 and it delayed to tomorrow? Why do the other ones get those early, we are the same people, shits are shits, come on telltale

• same I was like awake all night!!

I can't fucking sleep yesterday just to wait for ep 5 and it delayed to tomorrow? Why do the other ones get those early, we are the same people, shits are shits, come on telltale

• Ikr telltale are pussies they don't even say why this happens

Temujen1975 posted: »

Next season I'll wait till all episodes are out. And it's in the bargain bin. They don't respect their customers, why should I respect them?

• Why the eff is there no article about 'when will ep5 release' on TellTale support site?

• And why the eff has ttg not released an official notice or statement regarding any delay?

• Lmao, I would be very impressed if you managed to wait out all the episodes without being bombarded with spoilers on websites like Youtube for example...

Temujen1975 posted: »

Next season I'll wait till all episodes are out. And it's in the bargain bin. They don't respect their customers, why should I respect them?

• It's still couple hours left until the episode officially releases, everybody calm down.

• What time are you refering to and what platform do you play on?

fallandir posted: »

It's still couple hours left until the episode officially releases, everybody calm down.

• What timezone does telltale work with?

It's still couple hours left until the episode officially releases, everybody calm down.

• There is difference between a couple of hours and an entire freaking day

• Lol , language sir.
    But yeah i agree, im so frustrated.

• **when is it going to be 'officially' released then? **

• I guess California

What timezone does telltale work with?

• Yeah and I cant get into most of the websites because of these fucking spoilers!

• You think it can still be today?

It might come out

• This again? And for the final episode? And they tell us just today? What did we European PS4 players do to deserve this? (Ok I know it's not TT fault, BUT JESUS!)

• Nah, they have their own fucking time zone which is several days behind the gmt -_-

I guess California

• sorry if this is a stupid question but, Hull is Europe right?

Miklaus posted: »

This again? And for the final episode? And they tell us just today? What did we European PS4 players do to deserve this? (Ok I know it's not TT fault, BUT JESUS!)

• Of course

sorry if this is a stupid question but, Hull is Europe right?

• Don't watch the video above, because when it ends YouTube shows related videos,
    and it showed me some fucking thumbnails spoilers.
    **You have been warned. **
    The waiting is killing me, I cant do anything besides waiting and stare at the screen.

• It is their fault, they should have told us there was a problem getting it out to us today

Miklaus posted: »

This again? And for the final episode? And they tell us just today? What did we European PS4 players do to deserve this? (Ok I know it's not TT fault, BUT JESUS!)

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

it showed me some fucking thumbnails spoilers.

That sucks, the "recommended" feature can be really annoying sometimes. I added a warning above the video to try and prevent it happening again.

Don't watch the video above, because when it ends YouTube shows related videos, and it showed me some fucking thumbnails spoilers. **You have been warned. ** The waiting is killing me, I cant do anything besides waiting and stare at the screen.

• Same here. Just refreshing this page

Don't watch the video above, because when it ends YouTube shows related videos, and it showed me some fucking thumbnails spoilers. **You have been warned. ** The waiting is killing me, I cant do anything besides waiting and stare at the screen.

• Glad this season of the game has been so lacklustre and boring so I don't have to worry about TellTale's bullshit anymore. I wouldn't think about buying another TellTale game because they're not even good anymore.

• Here we are doing everything to keep away from spoilers. Here we are so damn pumped to play the finale.

couldnt sleep all night

awake all night!!

cant get into most of the websites because of these fucking spoilers!

cant do anything besides waiting and stare at the screen.

sigh That's another website I can't use now...

added a warning above the video

And TellTale? Do they even realise what is going on?

• Thanks.

OzzyUK posted: »

it showed me some fucking thumbnails spoilers. That sucks, the "recommended" feature can be really annoying sometimes. I added a warning above the video to try and prevent it happening again.

• Oh Telltale, your customer service is just the worst.

• I mean, telltale gave them early fuckin access, and made thumbnails that spoils your ass, they can just add the concept art as the thumbnail, plus they should suck their own dicks for the spoiling titles.

Yeah and I cant get into most of the websites because of these fucking spoilers!

• edited May 2017

How can I know if the episode is released?
    How am I going to download it?
    At startup I get "Checking for DLC"
    enter image description here

and I still see that "coming soon" lie
    enter image description here

• Some guy on the steam forums just uploaded a timer. I am hoping this is accurate.

here you go

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20170530T18&p0=136&font=cursive&csz=1

• I think its accurate, because its until 10:00 at the pacific time.
    https://time.is/PT

Mokonage posted: »

Some guy on the steam forums just uploaded a timer. I am hoping this is accurate. here you go https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20170530T18&p0=136&font=cursive&csz=1

• It'll automatically show 'download episode 5'
    Checking for dlc message is common for all 5eps, so it will check for ep4 dlc even if it is already out

How can I know if the episode is released? How am I going to download it? At startup I get "Checking for DLC" and I still see that "coming soon" lie

• yes about the "checking " I know its common.
    Well, I guess I will just wait out.
    Thanks

AdamRoberts posted: »

It'll automatically show 'download episode 5' Checking for dlc message is common for all 5eps, so it will check for ep4 dlc even if it is already out

• **i made a song and its called Telltale are shit **

I think its accurate, because its until 10:00 at the pacific time. https://time.is/PT

• at some things

**i made a song and its called Telltale are shit **

• Upload it bro, it'll go viral

• How do you waste the time until we get that episode?
    I need help, im getting crazy .

• Watch pewdiepie (oops, no, dont go to utube), listen to some songs, read comics, watch some tv...
    And try to sleep ASAP, thats the best way to pass time

How do you waste the time until we get that episode? I need help, im getting crazy .

• Yay its finally available in New Zealand for ps4. Its 2 am wednesday 31st, so only a day behind schedule... I didnt expect to have to wait 26 hours to be able to download the game. Now to impatiently wait for it to download.

Good luck guys

Sign in to comment in this discussion.