Unpopular walking dead opinions?

Comments

• That's not really unpopular...

I like the season and dislike her.

AronDracula posted: »

Kate is the worst Telltale female character.

• Gabe should have definitely died instead of her cause he didn't do SHIT through this entire season.

DabigRG posted: »

Agreed. Hell, Mariana's existence might've been unnecesary to begin with.

• edited June 2017

Shit you'd wanna credit him for, anyway.

I know some of ya'll really wanted your Clementine:Hispanic Edition for your little sister sim, but personally, I'm happy we focused on Gabe instead.

Gabe should have definitely died instead of her cause he didn't do SHIT through this entire season.

• Wait, are you serious? That assumption was true?!

Also, she was meant to be Hector's daughter and Gabe's cousin.

• i liked Ben aswell. He was a character i could totally relate to

I like Ben I like Gabe I like Season 3 as much as Season 2 I think Javier is a great protagonist I love David more than Gabe, and dislike Kate the most.

• But he didn't anything to step up and become a man, he kept screwing things up.

Shit you'd wanna credit him for, anyway. I know some of ya'll really wanted your Clementine:Hispanic Edition for your little sister sim, but personally, I'm happy we focused on Gabe instead.

• He kept "screwing things up" because he was trying too hard to be a man, which to him meant like being like David: aggressive, needlessly judgmental, obstinate, and a natural killer. Interestingly, all but the last one can probably be said him.

But he didn't anything to step up and become a man, he kept screwing things up.

• i personally think mariana's death was needed to let gabe's character to develop. after returning from the shootout at the junkyard or helping eleanor perform surgery on kate outside the prescott walls, gabe says that the event of his sister's death makes him want to change, step up and finally become a man. before, he didn't really have much motivation to do better, so i do think something actually happening to someone close to him was what he needed in order to finally grow up.

I agree, though I don't think she needed to die. Or exist at all when it's all said and done, but that's another matter entirely.

• I know it was the trigger, but at the same time, did you really need her there to die in order to do that? She could've easily been the one he charged out to help while Kate, Eleanor, and Clementine cover them.

i personally think mariana's death was needed to let gabe's character to develop. after returning from the shootout at the junkyard or helpi

• edited June 2017

People praise Conrad because of his constant determinant status, but he had a ton of wasted potential. No scenes of him apologizing to Gabe/Clem, and after the tunnel scene he's an angel to everyone who isn't NF (even if Javi chose the "I don't give a shit" option about Francine losing her finger). Would've liked to see some more scenes of him not trusting Clem for a bit in EP3, as well as scenes of him during the fighting and with Eleanor in EP5.

• Same here, but I didn't find a way to get killed gabe ( I mean Ben 2 ) and kate but keep David alive :(

KaiMaestro posted: »

I like David more than Kate and Gabe

• Why everything they rewrote is worst than the original version ? Why they did that ? Tsssssssssss :(

• Nah you are so wrong ! Because Conrad died in the tunnel !
    Obviously ^*^

BC_Guy posted: »

People praise Conrad because of his constant determinant status, but he had a ton of wasted potential. No scenes of him apologizing to Gabe/

• Does anyone one else think that the death of mariana is simulator to the one of axel in the tv series. Both were likeable characters, knew m for a short amount of time and got killed out of nowhere with a bullet in their heads

• Yeah, while I really did appreciate his development especially after how Season 2 treated characters like Sarah, that was one of the few issues I had with Above the Law. I mean, I was one of the few people who chose to accept his deal early on and was excited about the next episode in part because I wanted to more of Anti-hero/TET Conrad and what all that would entail, but he and Clementine/Gabe barely interact.

BC_Guy posted: »

People praise Conrad because of his constant determinant status, but he had a ton of wasted potential. No scenes of him apologizing to Gabe/

• I prefer A New Frontier over Life is Strange.

• I don't hate AJ

• I'm still waiting to hear what happened to Christa, Lilly, Eddie, and Arvo.

• ANF being better than Season 1 or Season 2.

• Oh. Which is funny, considering she came first and Jane was apparently rewritten with aspects of her in mind.

Demonics posted: »

Molly? Jane lite basically. She carried the ice axe.

• I approve of David breaking Fern's arm

• I really liked The New Frontier tbh.

• Kenny4Eva posted: »

ANF being better than Season 1 or Season 2.

• Doug definitely is an underrated character, but I feel the hatred of Conrad is semi-justified because even if you give him the bad day defense, he's got a gun to your nephew's head and wants you to hand over another child (who all players have a strong emotional connection to). while he might be a good character most people just didn't want to heed to his demands for any number of reasons.

Fangirl101 posted: »

Uhm, the majority of players shot him (and probably hate him), because he threatened "their" Clementine. I didn't kill him, I am not like t

• edited June 2017

I never liked Conrad...

i'm sorry

• I think Gabe was the best character this season.

• Well here we go. I really enjoyed ANF, like to a new level. Considering all the choices and their consequences, the characters and their development, I think this is what future Telltale games should look like. I agree with the popular thought that this was more of "filler" season but man was it a good one. Would really like to see more of Javi's story. All in all, the season wasn't perfect but damn was it enjoyable and engaging (for me). There, I said it.

• Man, agreed. Some people say he was really annoying. And damn, he was. But towards the end, I understood his actions and actually really liked his character

fallandir posted: »

I think Gabe was the best character this season.

• Amen bro

oddooddood posted: »

I really liked The New Frontier tbh.

• Same here, new perspective of her

Despite my hate on this game, I love ANF Clementine much more than Clem from the previous seasons.

• Agree with both your comments

I actually really like Gabe. Yeah, he may act like a fucking brat at times (like with the Conrad situation), but he's a teenager who had his

• Also, Kate was a pretty good character if you ask me. Can't see why so much hate. But everybody has their opinion and I respect that

Well here we go. I really enjoyed ANF, like to a new level. Considering all the choices and their consequences, the characters and their dev

• edited June 2017

season 1:

• i don't like carley
    • didn't care about molly (don't want her to return in s4 either?)

season 2:

• was the worst twdg season (episode one is my favorite premiere episode of all the seasons tho)
    • hate everyone in the cabin (besides luke)
    • i don't like jane, she's incredibly selfish and in the end only cares about herself
    • don't like bonnie
    • kenny saved s2
    • i didn't like playing as clementine

anf:

• wayy better than s2
    • i actually love gabe
    • i don't like kate
    • i hate everyone from prescott
    • javi was a great protagonist, i'm really invested in him and his story. i hope we see more of him. (but lee is forever #1 in protagonists, no question)
    • kenny's character model wasn't bad
  • Eh, agreed. He was definitely the most interesting throughout.

• edited June 2017

There's so much hate because her character didn't get to shine much in the wake of David being Kenny 7.0 and the love triangle subplot with Javier overshadowing her few opportunities to be her own character.

Also, Kate was a pretty good character if you ask me. Can't see why so much hate. But everybody has their opinion and I respect that

• As far as I can tell, that's not exactly unpopular.

KaiMaestro posted: »

I like David more than Kate and Gabe (Accidental double post)

• That makes both of us

MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

I never liked Conrad... i'm sorry

• I agree, but he definitely wasn't the most likeable.

• I hope Clementine doesn't return to Richmond with AJ. I hope they travel alone again.

• I don't know about you but I'm sick and tired of Kenny-types and I think I'd much prefer a third/fourth Lilly type to yet another knockoff of the game series's most overexposed character.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.