Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• It was, but it's fine.

Also, the edit button is a thing.

AronDracula posted: »

I dunno if anyone posted this before, but a guy on youtube posted this video where we can see all the scrapped scenes and dialogues on big screen in Season 1. It's such a interesting video.

• Back then people thought that Eleanor and Sarah shared the same voice actress.

• edited December 2017

You know, now that you've said that, I can almost hear that. Probably helps that Eleanor was essentially set up to essentially be an older, more advocating version of her.

Fangirl101 posted: »

Back then people thought that Eleanor and Sarah shared the same voice actress.

• Interesting. I always thought that she is meant to represent how Clementine would have turned out if Lee was alive/the apocalypse didn't happen.
    But yes, I can see her as an older version of Sarah. Both of them are sweethearts. :( :heartbreak:

DabigRG posted: »

You know, now that you've said that, I can almost hear that. Probably helps that Eleanor was essentially set up to essentially be an older, more advocating version of her.

• Interesting. I always thought that she is meant to represent how Clementine would have turned out if Lee was alive/the apocalypse didn't happen.

Huh. Never thought of that. Dammit Telltale, the opportunity!

But yes, I can see her as an older version of Sarah. Both of them are sweethearts. :( :heartbreak:

True dat.

Interesting. I always thought that she is meant to represent how Clementine would have turned out if Lee was alive/the apocalypse didn't happen. But yes, I can see her as an older version of Sarah. Both of them are sweethearts.

• Also, the edit button is a thing.

I don't care :wink:

It was, but it's fine. Also, the edit button is a thing.

• Also also, Kenny pushes Lee and Lilly out of the way to keep Larry from turning which is how it happens in the thumbnail of Episode 2.

If you do nothing while the timer runs out in the meat locker Kenny will push Lee down and call him useless.
    Call it a remnant of the deleted scene where they could actually get in a shoving match.

Here are the highlights: EPISODE 2 * 0:05 Lee's dream about whoever you chose to leave behind in Season 1 Episode 1, Carley and Doug

• I'm guessing some errors left over from rewrites, in part because they weren't sure how much and when would Kenny become more uncaring and selfish.

Found a little inconsistency in "Starved For Help." When Lee, Kenny and Mark come back to the Travelier motel, depending on your dialogue

• Well well well...

What do we have here?

Seems the collection version of Amid The Ruins introduced an old friend...

• Where...how...WHO!?

WHEEEEEEN!?!?!?!?!?

Deltino posted: »

Well well well... What do we have here? Seems the collection version of Amid The Ruins introduced an old friend...

• What you said

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Where...how...WHO!? WHEEEEEEN!?!?!?!?!?

• LILAC I LITERALLY CAME HERE TO TAG YOU.

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Where...how...WHO!? WHEEEEEEN!?!?!?!?!?

• WTF!?!

Well well well... What do we have here? Seems the collection version of Amid The Ruins introduced an old friend...

• (Tries really hard to figure out what it is)

• It's the church Clem spots in the episode. Their original plan was to get to that town where the church tower is.

Melton23 posted: »

(Tries really hard to figure out what it is)

• I thought that was in the original?

It's the church Clem spots in the episode. Their original plan was to get to that town where the church tower is.

• There's the church you see at the observation deck, and then there's this church model I posted a picture of. That model is unused in the original game, but was added into the background for the collection.

I thought that was in the original?

• :(

Pretty neat to see it ingame though.

• It was but you could barely see it; it wasn't present in this scene. There is an achievement you get in that episode with the church as the icon for it, people went crazy when they saw that.

I thought that was in the original?

• The church is a better location than any locations in A New Frontier. RIP my scrapped friend.

• I think Richmond is a promising location. And it is mentioned (maybe seen, I don’t read all of the comics so idk) so we know it is an original location.

The church is a better location than any locations in A New Frontier. RIP my scrapped friend.

• Wait... what?!!
    What are you implying by that? I don't recognise that photo, so... what is the significance of that?

• I'm confused, what am I supposed to be looking at here?

• And it is mentioned (maybe seen, I don’t read all of the comics so idk) so we know it is an original location.

It was briefly mentioned by Magna in the comics, but she never mentioned New Frontier or any of its people. She only said they were near Richmond, but soon left.

I think Richmond is a promising location. And it is mentioned (maybe seen, I don’t read all of the comics so idk) so we know it is an original location.

• edited December 2017

Did you know Carl is Kenny’s son? :|

• It’s like they saw us talking about it and one smart butt said “hey let’s put that in there,” and so the evil deed was done. THE FORUM HAS EYES!

Btw this remaster has reignited my “Luke’s alive with the merfolk” theory. Also it’s killing me how damn handsome he looks in the fancy updates. Luke’s so beautiful! Why he so beautiful!? :s that precious cinnamon bun! I missed him!

LILAC I LITERALLY CAME HERE TO TAG YOU.

• edited December 2017

DiD yOu kNoW cArL iS kEnNy's sOn?

But seriously, what?

Did you know Carl is Kenny’s son?

• edited December 2017

SPOILER WARNING ( I know, too late)
    Why, because they both have one eye, and they died because of terrible writing??

Did you know Carl is Kenny’s son?

• edited December 2017

He dies. Thanks for the spoiler.

• Put a spoiler warning at least. There are people who haven't seen the episode yet.

LeeClemKen posted: »

SPOILER WARNING ( I know, too late) Why, because they both have one eye, and they died because of terrible writing??

• edited December 2017

From the PS4.

• Fuck, I didn't realize

Put a spoiler warning at least. There are people who haven't seen the episode yet.

• I'm sorry bro, I didn't mean to, I just wanted to make a funny joke :( . Again, sorry if I ruined it for you

He dies. Thanks for the spoiler.

• Here is the remastered version of Grady Standard, posted by @Deltino

• Glad to know they fixed that. Pre-Mortem Oneliner, baby.

Here is the remastered version of Grady Standard, posted by @Deltino

• edited December 2017

enter image description here . . . enter image description here

• edited December 2017

enter image description here

I just noticed that Christa is drawn(?) in a completely different style from the other, original characters.

• I thought the walker was supposed to be invisible as a part of the joke...

Here is the remastered version of Grady Standard, posted by @Deltino

• Holy SHIT! I wasn't even aware of any of this stuff! This is INSANE!

DennisK22 posted: »

There's a few dialog changes that can happen depending on what ending you chose and whether you TRIED to save Luke or not in Episode 3. A

• GohanFGCGohanFGC Banned
    edited December 2017

Indeed. I see why a lot of this stuff never seemed to come into fruition. Most of these dialogues hinged on past decisions that were completely one-sided, mainly the decision of whether or not to help Luke. Looks like that choice mattered WAY more than people thought.

patrickrc95 posted: »

Holy SHIT! I wasn't even aware of any of this stuff! This is INSANE!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.