The Walking Dead Meme and Fun Thread (Mobile warning)

Comments

• What's funny is that I'm having a hard time remembering a point where he was actually lying about anything.

• Lol dude he straight up pretended he couldn't speaka da English

DabigRG posted: »

What's funny is that I'm having a hard time remembering a point where he was actually lying about anything.

• edited March 2018

Was he though? His english wasn't really perfect to begin with, not to mention that he was kinda distracted during the scene(s) you're almost certainly referencing.
    Also, there's a difference between [feigning]not knowing how to comprehensibly respond and simply choosing the "..." option.

Lol dude he straight up pretended he couldn't speaka da English

• tIs a MEmE JoKinG aBouT thE SiTuATioN iN SeAsoN tWo EpiSodE fiVe WhEre KenNy ClAiMs ArvO iS a LIaR, tRuE oR noT iS mEmE joKinG aBouT the SituTatiOn

DabigRG posted: »

Was he though? His english wasn't really perfect to begin with, not to mention that he was kinda distracted during the scene(s) you're almos

• LEts m4kE N d3pTh aN4LyTicAl d1ScUSsIoN ab0Ut mEME

Poogers555 posted: »

tIs a MEmE JoKinG aBouT thE SiTuATioN iN SeAsoN tWo EpiSodE fiVe WhEre KenNy ClAiMs ArvO iS a LIaR, tRuE oR noT iS mEmE joKinG aBouT the SituTatiOn

• Oh shit, someone fucked up a game of scrabble something outre.

i KNOW

tIs a MEmE JoKinG aBouT thE SiTuATioN iN SeAsoN tWo EpiSodE fiVe WhEre KenNy ClAiMs ArvO iS a LIaR, tRuE oR noT iS mEmE joKinG aBouT the SituTatiOn

• Boy do I have a story to tell you guys! I found myself magically teleported to the future. Some godly voice in my head suddenly told me that I had 1 minute to enjoy being in the future. I wasn’t very far from my computer and walking dead was on my mind so I jumped on and looked up stats for the final season. I was so thrilled to see what I found. I managed to save these images to a flash drive before I was teleported back to today’s time. I am so impressed with Telltale. They listened to fan feedback and restored Clementine’s previous design. I was also glad to see a possible scene I always wanted to see!

• Not gonna lie, this was almost funny.

Veeeee posted: »

Boy do I have a story to tell you guys! I found myself magically teleported to the future. Some godly voice in my head suddenly told me that

• yo why is Clem drinking her blood by putting a straw in her arm?

Boy do I have a story to tell you guys! I found myself magically teleported to the future. Some godly voice in my head suddenly told me that

• Dude spoiler! This is unreleased content! Hence the spoiler tag!

yo why is Clem drinking her blood by putting a straw in her arm?

• Because she's an edgy little bitch in need of some serious WOP.

yo why is Clem drinking her blood by putting a straw in her arm?

• Comic meme squad!

• edited March 2018

It seems that in Batman: The Enemy Within there was originally meant to be a third alternate finale where Clementine becomes The Joker instead of John Doe.

I made this thing in like five minutes and yes, I am aware of how crappy it looks.

• edited March 2018

Bad touch!

• Darn you for making question what the heck he's even doing there! :lol:

Joe_Momma posted: »

Bad touch!

• It looks like the walker is mourning Clem's dead body rather than eating it.

Bad touch!

• I don't think Kenny truly cared for Clementine. Not in the typical sense, anyway.

• The funny thing is that this looks genuine

A saw one of @AronDracula 's posts and it gave me the idea to make this monstrosity. Well great, now all I'll be able to think about when I

• Kenny’s determinant death made everyone cry

• edited March 2018

I still don't understand the arguments stating that season 2 sucked. I can see why most people don't like it as much as season 1 but for the most part I have yet to find a convincing argument about it being a bad story in its own right. All of the arguments I see bashing season 2 always seem to fall under one of these 4 categories.

1. It didn't have dialogue hubs:
    While season 2 didn't have the hubs season 1 had, there were still a lot of moments where Clem could talk and get to know the new characters. The only difference is it is more akin to movie format with the addition clicking dialogue instead of moving with your joy stick, clicking the person, then selecting dialogue. Tell me what is the major difference between these two concepts?

2. It didn't have puzzles:
    How does searching the area to find the essentials to solve a puzzle which are conveniently placed for you, have to do with a good story?

3. There are carbon copies of characters:
    MmmmHmmm.... Yeah, when two people have like what? 3 similarities in their personality and development, that must mean they are the same person. I am very impressed with your analytical skills!

4. Choices don't matter and determinant characters get killed off anyways:
    As if choices mattered anymore in season 1. The fate of everyone in season 1 is sealed regardless of what you chose to do. While in season 2 there are 4 alternate ways Clem's story can end, 3 alternate ways Jane's story can end, and 5 alternate ways Kenny's story can end. Yeah guys! Choices totally mattered more in season 1!

• It's still a good game but there's too much potential wasted.

I still don't understand the arguments stating that season 2 sucked. I can see why most people don't like it as much as season 1 but for the

• Eh, I ultimately consider the second half to be something of a terrible mess in the grand scheme of things, but I agree.

MmmmHmmm.... Yeah, when two people have like what? 3 similarities in their personality and development, that must mean they are the same person. I am very impressed with your analytical skills!

Oh yeah, I remember this flying around quite a bit. Primarily with people I dubbed "Season 1 Junkies" at the time.
    I personally had/have the mindset that it's perfectly fine to reuse/recycle a character/story concept as long as it can go with a different direction/perspective, and/or otherwise stand up well enough as it's own thing.
    Besides, the only character I'd say is heavily/overly reliant on Season 1 material in any way is Nick and he's one of the best written characters in the Season to a lot of people.

I still don't understand the arguments stating that season 2 sucked. I can see why most people don't like it as much as season 1 but for the

• "...And now, you can be next."

Mods are asleep, get your shitposting in.

• Meme game fast!

• edited March 2018

• Doesn't matter how many seasons you make TellTale, you ain't living that down!

• edited April 2018

Shifting into meme overdrive here.

• Relevant after seeing the keyart from today

• HOLY SHIT GUYS OMFG

• It'll [probably] be real Shit, all right.

Shifting into meme overdrive here.

• edited March 2018

Oh Jaaane! Hope u sumhow snuck n dat _LOOOOBE!_

(Waits for people to inevitably Blue Screen around Brick Joke)

HOLY SHIT GUYS OMFG

• Appreciate the use of the Steven Crowder meme.

No Going Back was excellent, Carver was still a great villain in Episode 3, and Conrad's character in ANF was good.

• Me after rewriting Ties that Bind Part 2

• We interrupt your regularly scheduled season 4 memes to bring you this comic meme.

• edited April 2018

SEE GUYS! I WASN'T MAKING UP CRAP! I ACTUALLY WENT TO THE FUTURE AND SAW THAT CLEM WOULD BE GETTING HER CLASSIC HAIRCUT BACK!

• This is exactly what they did. The final season is already better than ANF and it hasn't even come out yet!

Relevant after seeing the keyart from today

Sign in to comment in this discussion.