Ep 402 Waiting Thread - Releases September 25, Trailer Out Now + New Key art

Comments

• Leaky bum

• Tell that to The Witcher III.

I think that depends on the scene tbh

• Goddamn Reddit, those assholes!!!

lupinb0y posted: »

Someone on Reddit extracted the choice and relationship screen assets. Just avoid the Walking Dead Game subreddit and you'll be fine.

• Reddit? Oh fuck I go Reddit all the time. Well I will avoid the The Walking Dead one until EP 2 comes out. That way am I good boy for Telltale. Btw? My gf (I hope she hasn't seen those leaks on Subreddit)uses Reddit and goes on The Walking Dead Subreddit. I will tell her to avoid it too.

Someone on Reddit extracted the choice and relationship screen assets. Just avoid the Walking Dead Game subreddit and you'll be fine.

• Oh, so the baseball fangirl and Conrad reading a book again?

• No idea what you're referring to.

DabigRG posted: »

Oh, so the baseball fangirl and Conrad reading a book again?

• Who? ?????

DabigRG posted: »

Oh, so the baseball fangirl and Conrad reading a book again?

• Fucking reddit, man. Never trust reddit.

• edited August 2018

They can be assholes and i know of one those idiots on Reddit before,but i can tell you this they can become annoying AF.

Fucking reddit, man. Never trust reddit.

• edited August 2018

I didn't initially suspect rape, at all. They could just as easily be utilized as cannon-fodder recruits for dangerous supply runs. If it's true that the returning character is with this group, it would make sense to force the prisoners to go out on the missions that could involve losing the main people of the group. It doesn't have to be a Whisperers arc type scenario, and like others here mentioned, the game would have a different rating entirely. ESRB has the content descriptor for Suffer the Children as: Intense Violence, Blood and Gore, & Strong Language.

LiS1 did involve hints at rape & at least included sexual themes in the ESRB rating. Oddly enough, neither episode 1 or 2 of TFS does. I think everyone is just overreacting as usual around here.

Well, what do you think the raiders did with Sophie and Minevra? I thought episode 1 made it clear that their is some rape slavery going on

• edited August 2018

Both Thicker than Water and From the Gallows had text sheets leak at least a week(or even a month in the later's case) before the episodes proper came out, each containing an apparently in progress list of major choices for the episodes.

Such highlights include pleasing the baseball fan, giving Tripp relationship advice, decided Joan's sentence, and settling an argument between Eleanor & Clint regarding he stolen supplies.

@strwar3
    Who? ?????

No idea what you're referring to.

• Some are so rude like I read someone say “Louis is annoying, cheap and unfunny, he deserves no love or positivity. I hope he dies.”
    Like I’m not the biggest fan of Violet but I would never say that lmao

Fucking reddit, man. Never trust reddit.

• edited August 2018

I'll one up you and say that someone also posted the actual relationship choices to episode two. I have so far resisted the temptation but i don't think it will last.

• I'll one up you and say that someone also posted the actual relationship choices to episode two.

Which is what I was referring to when I said this :P

relationship screen assets

bobshaw posted: »

I'll one up you and say that someone also posted the actual relationship choices to episode two. I have so far resisted the temptation but i don't think it will last.

• Now I’m super curious lol

• Yeah i was referring to the actual choices though and not just the assets.

I'll one up you and say that someone also posted the actual relationship choices to episode two. Which is what I was referring to when I said this :P relationship screen assets

• We get weird when we get happy,, it's probably easier to handle us when we're just sullen and grumpy.

sigh Please read the rules before posting. Maybe read them again today if you have the chance. I don't want to heavily moderate you gu

• I'm not sure what he means by creepy comments specifically. What falls under the definition?

Plan_R posted: »

We get weird when we get happy,, it's probably easier to handle us when we're just sullen and grumpy.

• Weird comments about the whole “moderate sex rating “ thing

I'm not sure what he means by creepy comments specifically. What falls under the definition?

• Can't really argue against the fact that there is still a valid discussion that can be had about it.

I have seen some people post some stranger comments but again... blurry lines.

Leegendary posted: »

Weird comments about the whole “moderate sex rating “ thing

• Starved for Helps ESRB description listed the same warnings as Suffer the Childrens. That's the episode with Jolene talking about those rapist bandits taking her 10 year old daughter into the woods, so there's precedent.

I didn't initially suspect rape, at all. They could just as easily be utilized as cannon-fodder recruits for dangerous supply runs. If it's

• Seriously. Why talk about possible theories and predictions, how Marlon's death is going to impact the Ericson community, the turmoil Marlon must have gone through in knowing what he did, or how Clem is going to handle the situation with AJ, when we can focus on the real important shit. Like who you ship with Clem with, or how far Moderate Sex Impact goes. Clearly we've got our priorities straight.

So for the next 3-4 weeks we're guna talk about what this moderate sex is going to be for clem?and by who?what about the violence that is going to be huge impact? People need to stop with this who's guna fuck clem first bullshit please.....

• edited August 2018

hashtagTeamEdward all day

Seriously. Why talk about possible theories and predictions, how Marlon's death is going to impact the Ericson community, the turmoil Marlon

• TeamJacob FTW

hashtagTeamEdward all day

• edited August 2018

Like who you ship with Clem with, or how far Moderate Sex Impact goes. Clearly we've got our priorities straight.

I think we talking about that cause I think we already know that it is possible we are going a romance option cause achievement and moderate Sex Impact rating. So that's something talking about. But it isn't like I am saying we ain't going to talk about the danger of Abel's group,but that character Abel is just minor villian not a big villian. Like if this was Lilly? Sure we would definitely talk a LOT more about that.

But I don't think we are going a Lilly return or anything. If though ppl on YouTube are saying it is going to happen or it is 100% confirmed? Like I don't really trust them and I highly doubt we will probably see her again. If we do? Then I was wrong.

Seriously. Why talk about possible theories and predictions, how Marlon's death is going to impact the Ericson community, the turmoil Marlon

• How do you explain the achievement then? I mean moderate Sex Impact in EP 2 with also Achievement of Teenage romance in there? I mean we are getting romance in the EP 2.

Starved for Helps ESRB description listed the same warnings as Suffer the Childrens. That's the episode with Jolene talking about those rapist bandits taking her 10 year old daughter into the woods, so there's precedent.

• edited August 2018

I usually keep a notebook handy while playing Telltale's episodes for the first time, that way I can write down many of my thoughts on scenes and details I could mention in a review thread in case I forget later.
    Well, in regards to that Episode 1 ending, here's what I wrote.

Disclaimer: I'm not an AJ hater. I'm an AJ dissapoint-er right now. Why. AJ. We were calm.

• No body cares about your ships, we're talking about whether or not the episode could include implications that the raiders are rapists based on the ESRBs past handling of similar situations, damn.

strwar3 posted: »

How do you explain the achievement then? I mean moderate Sex Impact in EP 2 with also Achievement of Teenage romance in there? I mean we are getting romance in the EP 2.

• Ok sorry

No body cares about your ships, we're talking about whether or not the episode could include implications that the raiders are rapists based on the ESRBs past handling of similar situations, damn.

• edited August 2018

Which I'll say again, this is why Telltale needs to get most of the game completed so they can start to release episodes on a bi-weekly schedule. Still having to wait months in-between episodes is just, tacky & yes I know they've got it down to a rolling monthly basis, but even that's still subject to change.

If they want to survive & continue to make an impact, they're going to need to follow RE Revelations 2 as an example. DontNod would be smart to do the same. The upside to this is, if they spend more time to develop & give us more detailed games, they can charge upwards of $40 for their pre-orders like all the other normal gaming companies do.

• edited August 2018

Eyyyy Cr1tikal (penguinz0) played Episode 1 and while he thought it was a slow burn he actually really liked it surprisingly!

I was completely expecting him to hate it but he's actually curious to see what happens next.

• edited August 2018

Man it'd be really fucking neato if people on here put spoiler tags on threads talking about the achievements.

• Agreed. The mods should insta-ban these people tbh.

Man it'd be really fucking neato if people on here put spoiler tags on threads talking about the achievements.

• IDK, I mean most of them are right there. Freely accessible to be seen, even on the consoles. I think they would've locked them as a 'hidden trophy' by now if they were the least bit concerned about it.

Agreed. The mods should insta-ban these people tbh.

• Are the achievements shown with descriptions?

IDK, I mean most of them are right there. Freely accessible to be seen, even on the consoles. I think they would've locked them as a 'hidden trophy' by now if they were the least bit concerned about it.

• "Hidden Trophy" doesn't mean anything anymore. Most of the trophies save the ones for completing acts are "hidden" trophies. It's just that for some time now you can access hidden trophies' content on PS4 with the press of a button anyway.

IDK, I mean most of them are right there. Freely accessible to be seen, even on the consoles. I think they would've locked them as a 'hidden trophy' by now if they were the least bit concerned about it.

• I think I just check the ESRB rating for The Walking Dead The Final Season EP 2 and I think (I just checked but it won't let me click on it)it is out.

• edited August 2018

Am I the only one who thinks the 4th Episode name, "Take Us Back" is linked to Atlanta since thats where the first episode of The Walking Dead and perhaps Clementine has a reason to go back to Atlanta and then Lee comes outta nowhere which I would love so much tho?

• Take Us Back is the name of the song that plays at the end of the first season when lee dies.

SireElite posted: »

Am I the only one who thinks the 4th Episode name, "Take Us Back" is linked to Atlanta since thats where the first episode of The Walking De

• Isn't that Season 2s ending song?

NexusFire posted: »

Take Us Back is the name of the song that plays at the end of the first season when lee dies.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.