Game of Thrones Season 2 Announced (Future news will be found at the new Pre-Season news thread)

1313233343537»

Comments

• edited September 2018

Well... I guess this is it..

Journey95 posted: »

Well thank god we will get TWAU at least, I was losing hope there

• I guess this is it. I am leaving my sword here on this thread and walks to the unknown. I waited as long as I could, but I know that my heart has moved on.
    But...
    For one last time, I would like to say.
    Iron From Ice

• This is so damn soul crushing. I'm actually switching to my original avatar while I can.

Iron From Ice

I guess this is it. I am leaving my sword here on this thread and walks to the unknown. I waited as long as I could, but I know that my heart has moved on. But... For one last time, I would like to say. Iron From Ice

• Iron From Ice, brother. Iron From Ice.

• Iron from Ice, brother.

I guess this is it. I am leaving my sword here on this thread and walks to the unknown. I waited as long as I could, but I know that my heart has moved on. But... For one last time, I would like to say. Iron From Ice

• From ice, from ice, we Forresters born,
    To ice we all return.
    Father, brother, I've sworn, I've sworn,
    To guard this rest you've earned.

May kings and queens melt down their crowns.
    Up high on Aegon's hill.
    In floods of gold, I pray they drown,
    For all the blood they spilled.

Mance, sound the horn of winters past.
    Call starving giants forth.
    Urge cannibals to break their fast,
    On wardens of the North.

Eastern mages empty the veins,
    Of beasts across the sea.
    Paint Slaver's Bay in crimson rains,
    To bring Ethan back to me.

Snow grabbed me from my mother's grasp,
    To claim me as his prize.
    Ethan freed me from Ramsay's clasp.
    The rival lords locked eyes.
    The rival lords locked eyes!

Watch on, watch on, Ethan the Wise,
    Old gods be one with you.
    Our lord, my kin, a hero's grave.
    So iron grows anew.
    Still iron grows anew.

• edited October 2018

In the defense of House Forrester you...

and 100% fought with PERSEVERANCE AND HOPE

:(

• edited October 2018

Hey people! A piece of hope here:

Today, October 17th, 2018, Skybound Games decided to do an AMA (ask me anything) about The Walking Dead: The Final Season. Now, Skybound Games is the company who took The Walking Dead: The Final Season to finish it.

Why I'm telling you this? Well;

Kent Mudle, the creative director for The Walking Dead: The Final Season is also one of the directors behind Batman, The Walking Dead: Michonne, GAME OF THRONES and Batman: The Enemy Within is now working at Skybound to help finish The Walking Dead: The Final Season

An user asked:

Future Games- After the end of the final season, is there any possibility of other video games within the “telltale/comic” universe? Or any similar style of story driven game within the walking dead universe?

Mr. Mudle's answer:

Simple answer is yes, there are nothing in active development yet, but we're always talking about how we can tell interesting stories in games. I'm really spending a lot of time at the moment looking at new technologies and how that can allow us to deliver strong narrative based games.

So, this coming from the director of Telltale's Game of Thrones... maybe there's a chance we could get Season 2 in a future?

• Honestly, that seems like a stretch. Part of Telltale's downfall was investing in expensive IP after the success of Walking Dead (and, unlike Walking Dead, not selling as many copies).

NickElMufa posted: »

Hey people! A piece of hope here: Today, October 17th, 2018, Skybound Games decided to do an AMA (ask me anything) about The Walking Dead

• Man this is really confusing. I don't understand. Is Telltale finished or not?

NickElMufa posted: »

Hey people! A piece of hope here: Today, October 17th, 2018, Skybound Games decided to do an AMA (ask me anything) about The Walking Dead

• Yes, it is. Or it'll be soon. Skybound was the publisher of Telltale.
    Now, Skybound Games took the task of finishing up the final two episodes of The Walking Dead: The Final Season, hiring the former Telltale employees. So, during this AMA, they answered they COULD take part on other projects.

AgentZ46 posted: »

Man this is really confusing. I don't understand. Is Telltale finished or not?

• Game of Thrones was by far my favorite Telltale game. My favorite journey. What happened to it is heartbreaking and the thought that we'll never meet these characters again, never know their fate, is just heartbreaking. There are no words to describe how frustrating and sad this situation is.

I really needed to say something about this and finally say goodbye to these forums, they really were half the reason the journey was so good.

Iron From Ice.

• edited January 2019

Game of Thrones was my favourite Telltale game too. After it I played most of the studio titles, but GoT remained the one I liked most.
    I waited for every episode of the first season and then I really hoped for the second one. It's really so sad.
    Iron From Ice.

• I’ll follow suit, I guess.

I’ve loved Telltale since TWDS1, and GoT was my favorite work from them. Though, that’s only because I’m a huge fan of the books/show. So I’m a bit biased I suppose. After coming on here and seeing usernames I recognized when I was active, it made me feel like I had to do the same.

For all those above me, RIP brothers and sisters. It’s been real.

Iron from Ice, always.

• Personally I liked the game. It wasn't without its faults and disappointments( Mira's arc, North Grove turnout) but how Asher and Rodrick stories and how you picked betwen them and one dies then you get a fairly different episode.

It's actually surprising how there aren't much Game of Throne games these days or even back then. There's only one other RPG old one. And that's about it. You're just left with mods.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.