Ep 402 Waiting Thread - Releases September 25, Trailer Out Now + New Key art

Comments

• That’s not something to laugh about

sss2017 posted: »

Because it's the worst way to end a series like the walking dead.I'd rather have a terrible ending than this.

• people are saying 'Fuck episodic games' but I'm of a different opinion. If this game wasn't episodic, we would've never seen the entirety of Episode 1. It would've taken until December for the game to be complete and then not only would TT lose more money, but the hype would be less.
    Do you know what they should've done, at least?! Scrapped Batman Season 2 and done TFS instead. People love Batman S2, but there have been multiple reports and on SteamSpy specifically, that Batman was doing badly and didn't make satisfactory profit to pay all of their employees. If they finished TWD TFS, then Pete ''Tear-tale'' Hawley could've pulled the plug before.

I flipping saw it coming. I made that thread about my concerns for Telltale and why TFS was so cheap, and no-one gave me convincing answers. That was pretty unsettling. And here we are.

Btw, what is your lazy ass gonna do after the forums will most likely shut down, friendo? All of must find somewhere as good as the Forums to migrate to.

DabigRG posted: »

Never buying another episodic game ever again until all episodes are out. That's what I've been doing.

• I thought people loved Batman Season 2?

Btw, what is your lazy ass gonna do after the forums will most likely shut down, friendo? All of must find somewhere as good as the Forums to migrate to.

I'm not really concerned about that. I'm pretty stingy when it comes to signing for things and joining certain organizations to begin with.

Ghetsis posted: »

people are saying 'Fuck episodic games' but I'm of a different opinion. If this game wasn't episodic, we would've never seen the entirety of

• They did. It just didn't sell well, unfortunately

I thought people loved Batman Season 2? Btw, what is your lazy ass gonna do after the forums will most likely shut down, friendo? All

• What the fuck...?

They did. It just didn't sell well, unfortunately

• I thought people loved Batman Season 2?

Yes, but it would be better if they finished TFS and then closed the company. Or would you rather have it end with Bman S2, when ANF is the only game where it is explicitly stated that the game will continue, unlike every other titles, which only could have sequels. But Anf was asking for one. It's best to end it with TFS.

I thought people loved Batman Season 2? Btw, what is your lazy ass gonna do after the forums will most likely shut down, friendo? All

• I woul'd not make panic, i don't trust those speculations some says that those 25 employes working with Netflix and other press saying that those 25 staff members will finish work on TSF and then will abandon other project. Just wait on official statement from CEO and Telltale games and will see. Or it could happen we will see Clem's end in EP2 they maybe rewrite story for EP2.

• I'd rather they be able to complete both, as well as doing the Wolf Among Us sequel inbetween if possible.

Ghetsis posted: »

I thought people loved Batman Season 2? Yes, but it would be better if they finished TFS and then closed the company. Or would you r

• So much for Clementine's story will continue

My ending with Clementine and Kenny in Season 2 is how her story ended. ANF and TFS were just a dream.

• Since Telltale games is shutting down than will Episode 2 be the very last episode in this series???? I really hope that's not the case, but that's what I have been hearing so far.... :'(

• Maybe, probably, we don't know until they officially respond.

Since Telltale games is shutting down than will Episode 2 be the very last episode in this series???? I really hope that's not the case, but that's what I have been hearing so far....

• I don’t even know what went down if it’s not bankrupt what then

• I mean even if they bankrupt they have an obligation to Skybound to finish the game since they are their parter

I don’t even know what went down if it’s not bankrupt what then

• Yeah i hope that

MrGraffio posted: »

I mean even if they bankrupt they have an obligation to Skybound to finish the game since they are their parter

• so this is our final days together..i..i thought this would be funny...seeing the fallout but....

• Its all over...but the crying...

Sir_Tubs posted: »

so this is our final days together..i..i thought this would be funny...seeing the fallout but....

• edited September 2018

and nobody’s crying...but me...

Its all over...but the crying...

• ITS ALL OVER BUT IM TRYYYYYYYYING

Melton23 posted: »

and nobody’s crying...but me...

• edited September 2018

TO FORGET ABOUT HOW MUCH I CARE FOR YOOOOUUU

ITS ALL OVER BUT IM TRYYYYYYYYING

• BUT IN THE END IT DOESN´T EVEN MATTEEEEERRR

• Really? How many?

Sir_Tubs posted: »

so this is our final days together..i..i thought this would be funny...seeing the fallout but....

• I'm quite sure that this will end once TT oficially closes down, i.e once Minecraft Netflix and a few other legal stuff is complete. So we probably have a month?
    ''You're not dead. That's good.''

Really? How many?

• This is exactly where I'm at. Clem and Kenny and A J walked off into the sunset and that was it.

AronDracula posted: »

So much for Clementine's story will continue My ending with Clementine and Kenny in Season 2 is how her story ended. ANF and TFS were just a dream.

• WTF almost 10k!

NexusFire posted: »

https://t.co/v2a2eNCBBf Just sign it and hope.

• Fucken butchered it ?

youngster95 posted: »

BUT IN THE END IT DOESN´T EVEN MATTEEEEERRR

• edited September 2018

Now we know why they announced all the release dates of episodes lol, I was like how on EARTH!? Joking aside if everything is true I can't believe they are going to leave The Final Season like this and work on Minecraft with Netflix. UN********BELIEVABLE! Why start a series if you are not capable of finishing it? I didn't say a word about ANF to TTG, I didn't even say it was bad although it was, it happens, absolutely no worries....but this just sucks!!!!

• Yeah, this whole thing is fucking stupid, Just hoping a salty TT employee leaks the scripts if anything, I wanna know where they were heading with all this.

KatyPerry posted: »

Now we know why they announced all the release dates of episodes lol, I was like how on EARTH!? Joking aside if everything is true I can't b

• I understand telltale must be gong through a lot right now but hasn’t the embargo been lifted. It’s Tuesday on some country’s I’m in North America so I don’t really care but there are no YouTube let’s plays up like normal. I heard IGN reviewed it but they probably had it for awhile with access from telltale. Just worried telltale will struggle to get it out in time.

• come, join the endless line of fans who are pissed at TTGs?

Now we know why they announced all the release dates of episodes lol, I was like how on EARTH!? Joking aside if everything is true I can't b

• come, join the endless line of fans who are pissed at TTGs?

• Don't think shittubers got it early this time.

Creeper1846 posted: »

I understand telltale must be gong through a lot right now but hasn’t the embargo been lifted. It’s Tuesday on some country’s I’m in North A

• Early reviews are saying that the episode is pretty meh. So maybe it won't be as painful if it does turn out to be the series finale.

• edited September 2018

Here's my theory for the assailant in the trailer that has pinned Clementine to the ground:

If the character designs are following the concept art that was leaked by the people from Reddit, then the person who was pinning Clementine to the ground with their shoes may actually be James or a different character, not Lilly. Lilly in her concept art is wearing hiking boots, whereas the shot of Clementine being stood on by someone is not wearing the same shoes.

• Reddit?

RichWalk23 posted: »

Here's my theory for the assailant in the trailer that has pinned Clementine to the ground: (Spoiler)

• Someone get ep2 on PS4? Still nothing.

• Is it still a midnight release, hence in about 2 and a bit hours?

• It will probably come out at twelve right? If it's a midnight release.

Legendary12 posted: »

Is it still a midnight release, hence in about 2 and a bit hours?

• Is it coming out at 12?

It will probably come out at twelve right? If it's a midnight release.

• Don't know, looking for some kind of confirmation.

Is it coming out at 12?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.