Ep 402 Waiting Thread - Releases September 25, Trailer Out Now + New Key art

Comments

• yea me too

Don't know, looking for some kind of confirmation.

• I think we did it, guys! It’s not cancelled as of what I’ve seen

• edited September 2018

TWD isn't cancelled, we pulled it off guys, the gaming community did it and some potential studios are discussing with TT now on bringin TWDs4 through, a full closure for clem and aj and her friends. It is a good time to be a live, I'm glad the creatives will be able to continue with their story for clem. Pete Hawley pull a MIRACLE, you legend, I love you mate.

• I am so happy, no one understands, man i almost see clem as my lil sis, she's so relatable #SAVECLEMPLEASE

• I feel like this needs addressed: before episode 2 was released, episode 2-4 all said “coming soon” but I noticed that once this episode came out, the “coming soon” was changed to the release dates of the episodes. Your thoughts?

• That just means that it is scheduled like they said to be released, I believe TT is working behind the scenes to get TFS wrapped smoothly as possible, they know they can't leave TWD (clem life story) unfinished.

Melton23 posted: »

I feel like this needs addressed: before episode 2 was released, episode 2-4 all said “coming soon” but I noticed that once this episode came out, the “coming soon” was changed to the release dates of the episodes. Your thoughts?

• My thoughts exactly

hs19940 posted: »

That just means that it is scheduled like they said to be released, I believe TT is working behind the scenes to get TFS wrapped smoothly as possible, they know they can't leave TWD (clem life story) unfinished.

• Telltale is our girlfriend. She had a rough times. And all she heard from us was "This is not enough, this is not good. Try harder". And now she´s forced to leave us. Of course, she did some mistakes, like "Coming soon" or "Your choices make a story", but she gave us something incredible and she still want to. WE CAN´T LET HER GO!
    Telltale, our love. Be patient, our help is coming soon and our choice will make this final story.
    Still love you.

P.S. Now we know what they meant with that "Your decisions will make a story" ):

• No spoilers but can anyone tell me roughly how long episode 2 is?

• Around 2 hours 30 mins for me.

No spoilers but can anyone tell me roughly how long episode 2 is?

• Was that with thoroughly exploring the hub areas?

Around 2 hours 30 mins for me.

• Yeah, although I missed a collectible so clearly not thorough enough lol.

Was that with thoroughly exploring the hub areas?

• Damn, one of my biggest concerns is missing a collectible

Yeah, although I missed a collectible so clearly not thorough enough lol.

• There is not as many of them tho. You'll find 'em.

Damn, one of my biggest concerns is missing a collectible

• I get off work in 2 hours... I can either play the episode this morning while sort of tired, or I can play it late tonight where I'll be more rested but I'll have to wait. No idea what I should do

• PLAY IT NOW!
    NOW!

I get off work in 2 hours... I can either play the episode this morning while sort of tired, or I can play it late tonight where I'll be more rested but I'll have to wait. No idea what I should do

• Really? It's that good?

MrGraffio posted: »

PLAY IT NOW! NOW!

• Its really good

Really? It's that good?

• You work nighttime? Man that's rough.

I get off work in 2 hours... I can either play the episode this morning while sort of tired, or I can play it late tonight where I'll be more rested but I'll have to wait. No idea what I should do

• Yeah it fucking sucks. Gonna find a day job pretty soon here. But yeah I'm thinking of buying a yerba mate to stay awake so I can play. Not sure

You work nighttime? Man that's rough.

• Why did the episode have a medium rating for sex? I can’t play it until Saturday and I wanna know if there’s anything like that in there

• edited September 2018

Might have been for the walker in the greenhouse.

MissButter posted: »

Why did the episode have a medium rating for sex? I can’t play it until Saturday and I wanna know if there’s anything like that in there

• It took me about 145 minutes to complete Episode 2, exploring everything I could.
    I found all the collectibles but they are more bunched together unlike Ep 1 where you had them spread around (They are kinda scene after scene), there are also only 3 of them.
    I found the episode to be pretty good, if you liked Lilly you probably won't enjoy it that much but I know you don't hehe

Yeah it fucking sucks. Gonna find a day job pretty soon here. But yeah I'm thinking of buying a yerba mate to stay awake so I can play. Not sure

• I fucking loved Lilly, I still do, bitch is awesome!

It took me about 145 minutes to complete Episode 2, exploring everything I could. I found all the collectibles but they are more bunched to

• It's a kiss I believe.
    I didn't pick the kiss choice so idk but that's probably for what it is

Why did the episode have a medium rating for sex? I can’t play it until Saturday and I wanna know if there’s anything like that in there

• Clem goes fully naked.

• Sooo... did you like the Episode ?

Jayroen posted: »

I fucking loved Lilly, I still do, bitch is awesome!

• Because there's an option to romance certain characters.

• I think Lilly is a well written character but I don't like her as a person at all. Glad to hear your comment on that heh. Thanks for the info, I'm really excited to play.

It took me about 145 minutes to complete Episode 2, exploring everything I could. I found all the collectibles but they are more bunched to

• Thanks for the response, guys

• Yup, it was pretty good, no real complaints from me.

Sooo... did you like the Episode ?

• 10/fucking10

Jayroen posted: »

Yup, it was pretty good, no real complaints from me.

• Fucking great episode! Too bad the following episodes will most likely drop in quality significantly

• Are we going to a episode 3 & 4 waiting thread now? Since Telltale will finish Episodes 3 & 4 of The Final Season.

• We need too now that they are not cancelled

strwar3 posted: »

Are we going to a episode 3 & 4 waiting thread now? Since Telltale will finish Episodes 3 & 4 of The Final Season.

• Pleeease don't talk about episode 2 events in this thread people.

• is the episode up on psn?

• Yes

is the episode up on psn?

• edited September 2018

Just finshed playing ep 2 it is okay ep i gusse...

• I'm not seeing it on North America (Canada) PSN yet.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.