Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• They totally shoulda kept that in

According to Kent Mudle, during the Louis romance scene, there was a removed third option after Clem carves her initials into the piano. Alo

• edited December 2018

Eh. Rather have Willy, Ruby, and Omar instead.

Melton23 posted: »

They totally shoulda kept that in

• That's hilarious. I'm almost sad they didn't include it in.

According to Kent Mudle, during the Louis romance scene, there was a removed third option after Clem carves her initials into the piano. Alo

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

Here's the unfiltered entirety of the conversation the cabin group has in episode 1, for anyone curious that wants to listen to the full thing without any hassle.

• edited January 2019

Here’s the unfiltered entirety of the conversation the cabin group had in episode 1, for anyone curious that wants to listen to the full thing without any hassle.

I wonder what the “something else” Pete wanted to talk about was. But yeah this audio makes me sad :(.

• Thank you, thank you, thank you!
    :grin:
    I see you saw my question and/or most likely decided it was Tuesday.

Deltino posted: »

Here's the unfiltered entirety of the conversation the cabin group has in episode 1, for anyone curious that wants to listen to the full thing without any hassle.

• Alvin: Let him come. I really don't give a damn.

Rebecca: Alvin.

Alvin: What? I don't.

AJ really is like his dad

Alvin: I was just starting to like this place.

Deltino posted: »

• Yep. :smile:

I love you, silly bear.
    I hate it when you call me that.
    I know. But I mean it.
    I love, you too. You get some rest, now.

Alvin: Let him come. I really don't give a damn. Rebecca: Alvin. Alvin: What? I don't. AJ really is like his dad Alvin: I was just starting to like this place.

• Clementine is the first person that James has talked to ever since he left the Whisperers.

• Eleanor and Joan's hair is brown.

• Didn’t know that

DabigRG posted: »

Eleanor and Joan's hair is brown.

• Eleanor sorta rings a bell, but I never noticed with Joan until the wiki mentioned it.

Didn’t know that

• edited January 2019

Also when he says that he witnessed The Whisperers attack a community, isn't he referring to Alexandria ?
    Wasn't Alexandria attacked by Whisperers about 4 years into the apocalypse ?
    If that's the case then doesn't it mean that James hasn't spoken to anyone in about 4 years ?
    Damn that's lonely

Clementine is the first person that James has talked to ever since he left the Whisperers.

• A dev writer said that if you stay silent during the Vi/Louis "romance"/friendship scene it's actually a valid determinant path. You're not limited to being in a relationship with them or being their best friends. Silence is actually a valid choice.

If you stay silent you end up just staying regular friends, which is different from being best/close friends.

I'm probably one of the few people who chose to stay silent, (for the sake of humor) so I'm excited to see the subtle difference in my Clem just staying regular friends with Vi as opposed to committing to being her best friend.

• If Max was killed in "Above The Law" and Javier shot Joan in "Thicker Than Water", Gabe will criticize David for not feeling any guilt over the deaths of those who were once his friends. If Max was spared and Conrad was killed, he will say he's tired of everyone telling him people has to die and says it's "bullshit".

• He says the last one either way. I left Conrad alive and still got that dialogue option from Gabe, yet I kept Max alive as well.

If Max was killed in "Above The Law" and Javier shot Joan in "Thicker Than Water", Gabe will criticize David for not feeling any guilt over

• I guess that makes sense.

He says the last one either way. I left Conrad alive and still got that dialogue option from Gabe, yet I kept Max alive as well.

• I feel bad for James even more now.

Also when he says that he witnessed The Whisperers attack a community, isn't he referring to Alexandria ? Wasn't Alexandria attacked by Wh

• If you listen closely, you can make out church bells in the unused S2 EP5 slide soundtrack. It makes me think that the church Clem saw from the deck in EP4—that is also in an EP4 achievement— for which there is an unused model somewhere in the files, was planned from the start of the season; which makes it all the more puzzling that they scrapped it.

• Got me listening too hard for something obvious.

Eh, I don't know.

If you listen closely, you can make out church bells in the unused S2 EP5 slide soundtrack. It makes me think that the church Clem saw from

• edited January 2019

If you listen closely, you can make out church bells in the unused S2 EP5 slide soundtrack.

I hear it. It has this echo effect to it. I can never really make out what exactly this track is supposed to sound like, but yeah it does sound like church bells. Still pretty bummed they never used it.

If you listen closely, you can make out church bells in the unused S2 EP5 slide soundtrack. It makes me think that the church Clem saw from

• Here's a collection of ANF backstory posts from the AMA.

Credit to foxumbrella

• Tfw backstories need to be explained over the game’s forums instead of the game itself, but some of those backstories tend to contradict what we have seen in game.

Here's a collection of ANF backstory posts from the AMA. Credit to foxumbrella

• Like?

Tfw backstories need to be explained over the game’s forums instead of the game itself, but some of those backstories tend to contradict what we have seen in game.

• edited January 2019

It was heavily implied that Tripp was a mechanic, with his knowledge of being able to fix cars up, his attire, the fact that most of the forums believed his job had something to do with repairing cars, instead a game dev comes out of nowhere and says, “nah he was a dock worker” and correct me if I’m wrong but doesn’t dock work primarily consist of transporting shipping containers, keeping documents and the like? And don’t you need to wear a safety vest, or at least a hard hat? In that photo at the end of “from the gallows” Tripp was wearing the same outfit as he was in the game, although nobody would wear that in general public situations, meaning that photo was taken at work. Here’s a generic watermarked stock image of a dock worker

And another

And if you look at a mechanic...

Clothes are pretty similar. I just can’t see Tripp being a dock worker. Like at all. Wasn’t said in the game, and to me he fits the role of a mechanic a lot more, and seeing as telltale has disbanded and there is no canonical in universe backstory for him, to me he was a mechanic before the outbreak.

Like?

• Huh. I always got more of a army/air force vibe from him, even before getting a better look at his pants texture.

Though really, you can chalk that up to some bizarre laziness; see also Joan, the Garcia hermanas(debatable), and to a minor extent Ava.

And really, who cares about Trip?

It was heavily implied that Tripp was a mechanic, with his knowledge of being able to fix cars up, his attire, the fact that most of the for

• edited January 2019

I mean, I cared about Tripp. Probably more than the others tbf. As for Joan, I’m not surprised she’s divorced tbf, but who the hell runs a full dead ass analysis on people’s weaknesses pre-apocalypse? ?

Huh. I always got more of a army/air force vibe from him, even before getting a better look at his pants texture. Though really, you can

• And really, who cares about Tripp?

Well i mean he was a main character..even if he was just..there most of the time,like you remember that this guy exists.

Huh. I always got more of a army/air force vibe from him, even before getting a better look at his pants texture. Though really, you can

• @iFoRias Well i mean he was a main character..even if he was just..there most of the time,

Psst...that was a rhetorical question, mate.

As for Joan, I’m not surprised she’s divorced tbf, but who the hell runs a full dead ass analysis on people’s weaknesses pre-apocalypse? ?

Okay, I accidentally caused a misunderstanding here--I was the referring to the memorial photos again.

@iFoRias like you remember that this guy exists.

Because he was constantly around, blusterin about.

I mean, I cared about Tripp. Probably more than the others tbf. As for Joan, I’m not surprised she’s divorced tbf, but who the hell runs a full dead ass analysis on people’s weaknesses pre-apocalypse? ?

• Tell me about it :disappointed:

Tfw backstories need to be explained over the game’s forums instead of the game itself, but some of those backstories tend to contradict what we have seen in game.

• I agree so much with this! I thought he was a mechanic or a firefighter.

It was heavily implied that Tripp was a mechanic, with his knowledge of being able to fix cars up, his attire, the fact that most of the for

• A parallel moment between Lee & Clementine.

• Here are some questions answered by Kent Mudle.

• Eh, I don't think that's the intent.
    Cute though.

A parallel moment between Lee & Clementine.

• There’s a reason why I put the word “parallel” in my comment. ?

Eh, I don't think that's the intent. Cute though.

• Parallel implies that it was a notable similarity.
    Pretty sure Clementine is just saying hi there, though feel free to inform me otherwise--it's been a while,

There’s a reason why I put the word “parallel” in my comment. ?

• They’re both doing an act of raising their hand to someone, that’s a similarity, I’m not implying on why the reason that they’re doing it is similar. I can’t believe I have to explain this to you...

Parallel implies that it was a notable similarity. Pretty sure Clementine is just saying hi there, though feel free to inform me otherwise--it's been a while,

• You don't.

They’re both doing an act of raising their hand to someone, that’s a similarity, I’m not implying on why the reason that they’re doing it is similar. I can’t believe I have to explain this to you...

• In-game and real life version of Savannah, Georgia

• There’s always a character with a shocked expression of seeing a familiar face in episode two of each season except season one.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.