The Thread of general TWD-related questions

Comments

• When the observation deck lost its support and collapsed, how tf did they all get down from there?

• Same way the culprit did--the back door.

Dex-Starr posted: »

When the observation deck lost its support and collapsed, how tf did they all get down from there?

• Why didn't Clementine and the rest of them have Ruby fight Lily? She easily could've went all berserk on her.

• Where's the challenge in that? :wink:

Why didn't Clementine and the rest of them have Ruby fight Lily? She easily could've went all berserk on her.

• Ok one, this just crossed my mind and is now my 2nd biggest concern. Why isn't anyone raising chickens?

• In Episode 3 of The Final Season, when Ruby is going through the psych evaluations for Louis/Violet, what does their psych evaluations say about them? Does the game reveal their psych evaluations at all if you tell Louis/Violet that who they were before doesn't matter anymore?

• So, apparently there's a meme of Violet saying "gang gang" floating around on Tumblr. What the fuck is that?

• I'm not sure about Louis but if Violet is saved and you tell her that it doesn't matter, then she simply skips her story and doesn't read Louis' either.

In Episode 3 of The Final Season, when Ruby is going through the psych evaluations for Louis/Violet, what does their psych evaluations say a

• Because to get baby chickens you´d need a rooster. And a rooster would attract all the walkers in the neighbourhood.
    Every damn morning.

Ok one, this just crossed my mind and is now my 2nd biggest concern. Why isn't anyone raising chickens?

• In the Howe's yard where the group was kept there was a sign with cherries(?) and a lot of writing on it on the wall. Do we have any experts who can find out what it says?

• Well that's kinda lame.

I'm not sure about Louis but if Violet is saved and you tell her that it doesn't matter, then she simply skips her story and doesn't read Louis' either.

• edited January 2019

Can someone do a collection of what everyone is saying during Brody and Marlon's funeral?

• That's what I thought. I played it the same way but couldn't remember if she said anything after. (spent most of those 15 mins crying my eyes out) It makes sense more after reading the final choices. It hurt her feelings when Clem said it didn't matter. So she stayed quiet.

I'm not sure about Louis but if Violet is saved and you tell her that it doesn't matter, then she simply skips her story and doesn't read Louis' either.

• So, two questions derived from this thread:
    1. The OP cited a facebook post where Telltale drew attention to the then relatively overlooked Willy as inspiration. Can someone track this post down for confirmation, if it's not too much of a bother?
    2. @Dex-Starr ...What ...what's up with your post there, man?

• What, the one about chickens?

DabigRG posted: »

So, two questions derived from this thread: 1. The OP cited a facebook post where Telltale drew attention to the then relatively overlooked

• No, the one about the bathroom stall.

What, the one about chickens?

• ?=?
    or
    ?=?=?
    &
    ?+?=?=?=?=?
    Chickens are very vaulable during the apocalypse. You keep them fed, they’ll keep you fed. Pretty easy to take care of too. People should have them.

No, the one about the bathroom stall.

• edited January 2019

So… if Omar was shot in the leg a day ago…
    Why the heck wasn't he sitting down in his cell?

I know Clem can bounce right back after being shot, but Omar? Come on.

• Hm...
    Chickens eat worms and stuff right?
    And there's probably tons of worms crawling around in walkers.

Maybe you could train chickens to attack walkers that way?

I think I'm coming around to this idea of yours.

?=? or ?=?=? & ?+?=?=?=?=? Chickens are very vaulable during the apocalypse. You keep them fed, they’ll keep you fed. Pretty easy to take care of too. People should have them.

• The implication I got was that Lilith allowed Dorian to shoot him because a) Dorian was a good enough shot to do so without seriously hurting him and b) they knew they'd be able to fix him right up once they got him back to the ship.

Onmens posted: »

So… if Omar was shot in the leg a day ago… Why the heck wasn't he sitting down in his cell? I know Clem can bounce right back after being shot, but Omar? Come on.

• Oh ye of little faith, it is Chef Omar, he doesn't need to sit down, if anything, the bullet itself needed to sit down due to hitting the leg of a God :joy:

So… if Omar was shot in the leg a day ago… Why the heck wasn't he sitting down in his cell? I know Clem can bounce right back after being shot, but Omar? Come on.

• edited January 2019

But you forget, He lost the holy rabbit´s foot. Everybody knows He´s powerless without it.

Oh ye of little faith, it is Chef Omar, he doesn't need to sit down, if anything, the bullet itself needed to sit down due to hitting the leg of a God

• Preach!

Oh ye of little faith, it is Chef Omar, he doesn't need to sit down, if anything, the bullet itself needed to sit down due to hitting the leg of a God

• Which reminds me...

The rabbit´s foot, the windchimes and the horse shoe are all symbols of good fortune.
    So Clem is going to get lucky, real lucky.

There you have it, confirmation, Clem will not die in the final episode.
    Either that or she's going to get laid.

Which reminds me... The rabbit´s foot, the windchimes and the horse shoe are all symbols of good fortune. So Clem is going to get lucky,

• The rabbit's foot keeps his holy power in check, without the rabbit's foot, his energies are released, we will see the full extent of his divine power and the havoc it could wreak in Episode 4...

But you forget, He lost the holy rabbit´s foot. Everybody knows He´s powerless without it.

• You will be rewarded with a limitless supply of rabbit stew in the afterlife my dear friend, may Omar be with you

Preach!

• Why can't these games have better fight scenes?

• What, ya didn't like Clementeen vs Lilith?

Why can't these games have better fight scenes?

• It was good, but it could've been even better. That and the Clem v Minnie fight were too short. They definitely could've stretched them a bit, adding more punching and whatnot

What, ya didn't like Clementeen vs Lilith?

• Fair enough?

But to actually your question, because of how Telltale's animation programming works.

It was good, but it could've been even better. That and the Clem v Minnie fight were too short. They definitely could've stretched them a bit, adding more punching and whatnot

• What's the plot for the final episode guna be? I think about it all the time but can't get a clear answer....this could suck.

• So i can't see some people's profile pictures,anyone else has the same problem ?

• It's been like that for a while. The main reason people like us, Firewallcano, and Deltino avoid it is because we're using Gravatars. Everyone else is using a Telltale provided profile pic, which have been going blank for months.

iFoRias posted: »

So i can't see some people's profile pictures,anyone else has the same problem ?

• Oooh so that's why,yeah i've been using Gravatars too,damn this website is really broken as fuck.

It's been like that for a while. The main reason people like us, Firewallcano, and Deltino avoid it is because we're using Gravatars. Everyone else is using a Telltale provided profile pic, which have been going blank for months.

• I can't see or change mine but I can see some of ya'll...I don't mind it tho ik THANOS will snap the rest of this community once TFS ends....

iFoRias posted: »

So i can't see some people's profile pictures,anyone else has the same problem ?

• edited January 2019

Here's an interesting Youtube thumbnail

Do you think Abel may have been priest or something?

• Wrong thread?

Here's an interesting Youtube thumbnail Do you think Abel may have been priest or something?

• I thought it had the proper question written out when I spotted it and was too embarassed to edit.
    Check now.

Melton23 posted: »

Wrong thread?

• Eh, probably not. He just got some kick out of reading the bible after the whole world fell apart. Burning the pages after he reads them.

Here's an interesting Youtube thumbnail Do you think Abel may have been priest or something?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.