Poker Night: Releases Nov 22

Comments

• edited November 2010
    Shwoo wrote: »
    What? Since when?

Never hes misunderstood.
  • edited November 2010
    Great, I can't buy the game. Have fun for me too guys, when it's finally playable.
  • edited November 2010
    Falanca wrote: »
    Great, I can't buy the game.

Why
  • edited November 2010
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    Never hes misunderstood.
    I know, I was trying to express scepticism.

Totally not obsessively refreshing the your games page...
  • edited November 2010
    Shwoo wrote: »
    Totally not obsessively refreshing the your games page...

And im not totaly stalking alans profile to see if he is on the admin thingy again.
  • edited November 2010
    I'm pretty sure the admin control panel is a forum only thing, and doesn't have to do with releasing games.

Could be wrong, though.
  • edited November 2010
    Why

The usual issue of "My friend wanting to buy some cellphone minutes for himself using my credit card a while back, having my credit card info, then some weeks later accidentally using my credit card info to buy his gf a gift, me being reported by text messages from my bank that my card is used, I freak out and call the bank and cancel my credit card, then I remember I gave my info to only one friend of mine so I call him and he admits he was the one responsible, I realize that everything was a big misunderstanding, so I'm left without any way of paying for something online since my card is now canceled", you know...
  • edited November 2010
    The usual issue of "My friend wanting to buy some cellphone minutes for himself using my credit card a while back, having my credit card info, then some weeks later accidentally using my credit card info to buy his gf a gift, me being reported by text messages from my bank that my card is used, I freak out and call the bank and cancel my credit card, then I remember I gave my info to only one friend of mine so I call him and he admits he was the one responsible, I realize that everything was a big misunderstanding, so I'm left without any way of paying for something online since my card is now canceled", you know...

Wow.
  • edited November 2010
    Bank will mail me a brand new card some time, but still, NOT TODAY, so I can't buy the game tonight and play it a little. I really wanted to do it since i'm kind of down for some reason and all, but it's just my misfortune.
  • edited November 2010
    Bank will mail me a brand new card some time, but still, NOT TODAY, so I can't buy the game tonight and play it a little. I really wanted to do it since i'm kind of down for some reason and all, but it's just my misfortune.

lol

Anyway.

GO TELLTALE GO
  • edited November 2010
    Just don't post spoilers (yeah, spoilers in a POKER GAME) on forums for a week or two Q_Q
  • edited November 2010
    lol, just realized how it found out that i bought it when i didn't buy it on steam.

it was the visor unlock code ;D
  • JubJub
    edited November 2010
    Just got my copy ;D
  • edited November 2010
    How long has it been released for? I've been playing minecraft, waiting till midnight when it's meant to be released, and it's ALREADY OUT!
    Just been playing it, it's great fun, but I've no idea how to play - wheres the tutorial?
  • edited November 2010
    Wait, so Poker Night's on Steam, but not on Telltale Games?
  • edited November 2010
    Wait, so Poker Night's on Steam, but not on Telltale Games?

So far yes.
  • edited November 2010
    Tried to convince a friend to lend me 5 bucks on Paypal so that I can buy the game. My deal is paying him 10 bucks a week later.

He refused. I can't play Poker Night today.

Q_Q
  • edited November 2010
    Tried to convince a friend to lend me 5 bucks on Paypal so that I can buy the game. My deal is paying him 10 bucks a week later.

He refused. I can't play Poker Night today.

Q_Q

Shoudlent you have preorderd it?
  • edited November 2010
    Shoudlent you have preorderd it?

I was mad at Telltale since they fixed the issue of Poker Night at the Inventory's cart discount applying on BTTF, just the day before I had my moneyz ready to buy both of them at the same time. When I learned it I got furious, so I didn't preorder it.
  • edited November 2010
    I was mad at Telltale since they fixed the issue of Poker Night at the Inventory's cart discount applying on BTTF, just the day before I had my moneyz ready to buy both of them at the same time. When I learned it I got furious, so I didn't preorder it.

Wow.
  • edited November 2010
    I hope this "wow" is aimed at my misfortune and NOT at my utter cheapness.
  • edited November 2010
    I hope this "wow" is aimed at my misfortune and NOT at my utter cheapness.

misfortune Im cheap too.
  • edited November 2010
    alas, there seems to be some problems with the game, mostly graphical. :(
  • edited November 2010
    I have faith in Telltale version of the game, still. Steam version of The Devil's Playhouse, for example, is known to cause some errors on the machines that run Telltale version episodes properly.
  • edited November 2010
    I have faith in Telltale version of the game, still. Steam version of The Devil's Playhouse, for example, is known to cause some errors on the machines that run Telltale version episodes properly.

As long as the steam version works for me long enough to earn the tf2 items, then immediatly switch to telltales version, Im fine.
  • edited November 2010
    Well, it wouldn't make any difference for me since I wait for the next discount on TF2 to actually buy it...

But I don't have the game to begin with, so...
  • edited November 2010
    Well, it wouldn't make any difference for me since I wait for the next discount on TF2 to actually buy it...

But I don't have the game to begin with, so...

I do have tf2 and want the iron curtain, license to maim, and the dangeresque too? glasses as well. They all look sweet.
  • edited November 2010
    Is there a way I can get the game to run in a window without having to launch the game?
  • edited November 2010
    Wasn't sure where to put this, but so far game is awesome! I have it on the hardest setting and have lost every hand! Yay! It really is fun though. I almost got Tycho's watch, but then failed.
  • edited November 2010
    I love how you can adjust conversation settings!
    y9qW6.png

I'm really enjoying Poker Night at the moment.
  • edited November 2010
    Aah! I have no download link! HELP!
  • edited November 2010
    jeeno0142 wrote: »
    Wasn't sure where to put this, but so far game is awesome! I have it on the hardest setting and have lost every hand! Yay! It really is fun though. I almost got Tycho's watch, but then failed.

Psst try an easier setting.
    and I am still wating to download, but if anyone cares, my sig tells how far it is.
  • edited November 2010
    The game isn't showing up on my TellTale account but I bought it on Steam as well, so I'm playing it there.
  • edited November 2010
    Psst try an easier setting.
    and I am still wating to download, but if anyone cares, my sig tells how far it is.

Nah! I don't mind about the items, I'll get them when I get them. I thought a harder setting would be good. I am enjoying it! I look forward to the moment I actually win a hand!
  • edited November 2010
    Just bought the game.

8D yeaaaaa
  • edited November 2010
    Bought Poker night on the Telltale site, but still no links, though it is available on steam. Tried activating it on steam with my key but not working....Am i doing something wrong, or do i really have to wait till TT sorts their site out?
  • edited November 2010
    Yes fully downloaded im out sucker!
  • edited November 2010
    I'm also out.
  • edited November 2010
    For those of you that care, TT's website has opened up for downloads now, too.
  • edited November 2010
    Just played the game and it is really great. I enjoy it a lot.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.