The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I can't believe the game is coming out tomorrow! I had no idea. I thought it was months away!

...my wallet and I have some discussing to do.

"Mass Effect director hopes Legendary Edition will change feelings about that infamous ending" The article also mentions how Mass Effect

• They're good. Very good. Bioware at its finest.

The controls for ME1 were pretty clunky, so hopefully that's all settled. The story is top-notch and the characters are great. Even the one-single wonders. There's one in ME1 in particular that I consider one of the finest moments in gaming history. I love the universe too - so interesting.

Hope you enjoy it

lupinb0y posted: »

A friend just gifted me the Mass Effect: Legendary Edition on Steam. I've never really played the games before. I played like a bootl

• shows only a logo

Yeah... yeah that bad boy is comin' out in a year.

I can't believe the game is coming out tomorrow! I had no idea. I thought it was months away! ...my wallet and I have some discussing to do.

• edited May 2021

Yeah aside from the contentious ending I've heard a lot of good things.

They're good. Very good. Bioware at its finest. The controls for ME1 were pretty clunky, so hopefully that's all settled. The story is to

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

There's a lot of stuff coming out that has my interest, the two Famicom Detective Club games, The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles, Neo: The World Ends with You, Lost Judgment, Life is Strange 3, Horizon Forbidden West, Psychonauts 2, Impostor Factory, etc.

AronDracula posted: »

I can't speak for everyone else but 2021 feels very empty in terms of game releases. All I can think of for now is Resident Evil Village whi

• Yeah, some I don't know of and some that I'm not interested to see. Forbidden West might get a chance but I have to check the Zero Dawn first since I got it for free.

dojo32161 posted: »

There's a lot of stuff coming out that has my interest, the two Famicom Detective Club games, The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles, Neo: The Wo

• Life Is Strange 3 on its way to win Games for Impact Award

This meme is from the future

There's a lot of stuff coming out that has my interest, the two Famicom Detective Club games, The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles, Neo: The Wo

• I have a bad feeling about Mass Effect Legenday Edition, seeing that there are no reviews anywhere about it before the release.

• Fingers crossed

Poogers555 posted: »

Life Is Strange 3 on its way to win Games for Impact Award This meme is from the future

• good game and u should post ur thoughts whenever u get to it :smile:

lupinb0y posted: »

A friend just gifted me the Mass Effect: Legendary Edition on Steam. I've never really played the games before. I played like a bootl

• edited May 2021

there's been some first impressions articles and some people actually got their physical copies a few days ago. seems to be running fine so far, though im also only buying when i'm sure it isn't in a hot mess state like CP

I have a bad feeling about Mass Effect Legenday Edition, seeing that there are no reviews anywhere about it before the release.

• Thật là thú vị hahaha

• First Jennifer Aniston, now David Beckham. Didn't realise celebrities were such a fan of Telltale.

Thật là thú vị hahaha

• Wait what?! I had no idea it was out this soon, I still don’t have a PS5.

I can't believe the game is coming out tomorrow! I had no idea. I thought it was months away! ...my wallet and I have some discussing to do.

• Almost one year ago today, I had tickets to see Metallica in concert in North Carolina. Tickets booked, flight booked, hotel booked, everything was set...than Covid struck. I haven't been able to go to a concert since November, 2019, that's an eternity for me. But soon, my wait will be over. Because now, I have tickets for not just one...but TWO...Metallica shows this September, in Kentucky, with Judas Priest and Sabaton also performing (who I was supposed to see last September). It's a small thing, but holy fuck does this mean a lot to me. Raise the fucking horns you bastards, because we're back baby!

• You can play Mass Effect LE on PS4 as well.

Wait what?! I had no idea it was out this soon, I still don’t have a PS5.

• edited May 2021

EDIT
    Oh shit I just realised the art's by Tillie Walden! She's a really talented writer and artist so my excitement has increased. I wonder if she's just doing the art or if she's writing it as well.

First look at Clementine in Comic Book form: https://twitter.com/Skybound/status/1393300760155222017

• Ewwww, she looks like a boy who hasn't washed his hair in ages.

First look at Clementine in Comic Book form: https://twitter.com/Skybound/status/1393300760155222017

• The face is... Less detailed, but there is a bit of similarity to Clem.

Maybe in a more close-up panel we'll see this artist's interpretation of it.
    Hype though! Hype! Mainstream comics recognition!

• Where do you see that? She still resembles a girl man :joy: like the style is different, but distinguishable

Ewwww, she looks like a boy who hasn't washed his hair in ages.

• Ok, so ME Legendary Edition seems to get a good reception. I hope everyone is enjoying it.

• It's just less detailed as Chicken said.

Where do you see that? She still resembles a girl man like the style is different, but distinguishable

• Been seeing thumbnails of Dimitrescu floating around with... interesting titles. Guess she's around more than I would've thought.

• edited May 2021

Spoilers ahead for those who haven't played.

That "guy" was Buzz Aldrin the second man who went on the moon which was a pretty big deal back then and from what i remember the Extended cut had a lot more closure for the characters like the epilogues for every companions and Hackett/Edi/Shepard giving a speech depending on your ending.

If Hackett gives a speech he also says the Mass effect Relays can be repaired in the original endings they're destroyed (before you'd just get stranded on the planet and it was over which made some people think the entire crew was stuck on that planet i think) as well as additional cutscenes like showing Joker being forced to leave you and the biggest one is your Shepard surviving in the Destroy ending so yeah pretty different experience.

• Aye, it's probably that way just to avoid distinctive features like Clementine's determinant scars being noticeable. The style itself kinda reminds me of the early issues of The Walking Dead Comics

It's just less detailed as Chicken said.

• edited May 2021

5 months later, Burrow is still the cutest thing I've seen.
    The choice of using Mozart as the background music throughout is really captivating, too.

Out is also becoming a favourite short of mine.

• What uh, what uh did I just watch?

...I may need to watch this show. https://twitter.com/fruitycaramelos/status/1393361194279395328

• Ohhh I've heard of this show! It's apparently got some amazing animation for the fight scenes.

@InGen_Nate_Kenny
    This is Lego Monkie Kid. A lego-styled animated series based on the story of the Monkey King and Journey to the West.
    I think this show is (or was) only available to watch in China, but since there's a dub I'm guessing they brought it over since then.

...I may need to watch this show. https://twitter.com/fruitycaramelos/status/1393361194279395328

• O_O

TIL Telltale once worked with Sam L. Jackson.

• This is a goodbye message
    I'm leaving telltale community, I've been scrolling here since 2013 and finally made an account in 2017 I'm going to leave for personal reasons, goodbye to you all and thanks for the memories ✌

• There are rumors that say Bethesda's Starfield will be exclusive to Xbox. No PS4 or PS5 release. And I am like:

Because despite being announced years ago, there is not a lot of information about it. Not to mention, it's a Bethesda title and it doesn't sound ambitious at all.

• Farewell, friend! Happy trails :smile: .

This is a goodbye message I'm leaving telltale community, I've been scrolling here since 2013 and finally made an account in 2017 I'm going to leave for personal reasons, goodbye to you all and thanks for the memories ✌

• It's been a few years since I've seen this. So funny. Bizarre, but hilarious.

AChicken posted: »

O_O TIL Telltale once worked with Sam L. Jackson.

• I wish you all the best, it was great having you here

This is a goodbye message I'm leaving telltale community, I've been scrolling here since 2013 and finally made an account in 2017 I'm going to leave for personal reasons, goodbye to you all and thanks for the memories ✌

but since there's a dub I'm guessing they brought it over since then.

Only in Australia, currently it's up to Season 2 Episode 6, so, four more episodes to dub.

Ohhh I've heard of this show! It's apparently got some amazing animation for the fight scenes. @InGen_Nate_Kenny This is Lego Monkie Kid

• The Ace Attorney Chronicles western port gives me the tiniest hope that Capcom could potentially make a modern port of Ghost Trick Phantom Detective.

It breaks my heart that it was overlooked at the end of the DS' life, and is still restricted to the DS and no-longer-Mobile (it was removed from mobile stores a few years ago)

Ghost Trick is so good.

The Ace Attorney Chronicles western port gives me the tiniest hope that Capcom could potentially make a modern port of Ghost Trick Phantom D

Sign in to comment in this discussion.