The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• edited July 2023

this is bait, and I say this as someone that liked Telltale guardians

• Telltale was upset not enough people voted and is teasing the most insane results to get people to vote again or something for sure

https://twitter.com/telltalegames/status/1678479258631516161 this is bait, and I say this as someone that liked Telltale guardians

• I think it's time I announce.... that I am the telltale twitter intern. :disappointed:

GOTG will win all fan polls, there's nothing you can do to stop me

Poogers555 posted: »

Telltale was upset not enough people voted and is teasing the most insane results to get people to vote again or something for sure

• edited July 2023

As much as I complain about Amazon sometimes, they really are great.

$400 4K curved gaming monitor, but thanks to Prime Day, my employee discount, and some rewards points, I got it for less than $180.

• Even though I wasn't a fan of the first Alan Wake game, I am very much looking forward to the sequel because it goes for a survival horror route and it seems to play a lot like Resident Evil 2 Remake. I just hope it doesn't get repetitive and has better pacing.

• Happy Oxenfree 2 day! I'll get to it once I'm back from work later today ooooh I can't waitttt

• edited July 2023

Dude, are you fucking kidding? I did not expect this to happen but I couldn't be more happy. I try to be invested in as many horror games as I can and this couldn't be more perfect. Never played Clock Tower and now I will finally get the opportunity.

• edited July 2023

So the production company I currently work for (I'm a PA) needed some talents to be in a commercial for yogurt and they asked me if I wanted to be in it. So now my face will be in a commercial shown in theatres which is pretty neat.

Also I don't like yogurt.

• Well that's one more commercial than I've been in! Good job!

lupinb0y posted: »

So the production company I currently work for (I'm a PA) needed some talents to be in a commercial for yogurt and they asked me if I wanted

• The traditional way to solve this problem is to show a close-up of the yogurt container, and then when they show you smiling and eating with a spoon, it's actually ice cream!

So the production company I currently work for (I'm a PA) needed some talents to be in a commercial for yogurt and they asked me if I wanted

• Lol the company wanted the gurt to look real so no replacements even if they weren't close-ups. The poor main actress had to eat three or four cups of yogurt throughout the shoot.

WarpSpeed posted: »

The traditional way to solve this problem is to show a close-up of the yogurt container, and then when they show you smiling and eating with a spoon, it's actually ice cream!

• Worse part is that I'm not a particularly physically expressive person so when we had to get exaggerated reaction shots to the yogurt I had to do like 17 takes cause I kept underreacting lmao.

AChicken posted: »

Well that's one more commercial than I've been in! Good job!

• So, apparently someday this month it should be 10 years since I made this account.

Time sure does fly by.

• Holy smokes Expanse comes out in less than 10 days

• We're getting that much closer to The Expanse ending which means Telltale will focus more on Wolf 2 news that's how it works right? Hopefully a more substantial trailer focusing on gameplay at The Game Awards.

• edited July 2023

Telltale when you ask them for the source for why TWD S1 came in 4th place for most popular Telltale game

• Placing my bets on Wolf, Tales from the Borderlands, and Final Season beating it.

Telltale when you ask them for the source for why TWD S1 came in 4th place for most popular Telltale game

• edited July 2023

Telltale explaining how Batman S1 is at number 3, Batman S2 is at number 2, and Wolf is at 1. It was simply a coincidence.

Placing my bets on Wolf, Tales from the Borderlands, and Final Season beating it.

• Me, using my L33T G4M3R skillz to make the GOTG joke post real 😈

Telltale explaining how Batman S1 is at number 3, Batman S2 is at number 2, and Wolf is at 1. It was simply a coincidence.

• it is barbenheimer week my dudes

• That game is what made them relevant in the first place lmao what a joke 💀

• Minecraft came in 3rd place and beat the walking dead? Clearly this means Wolf will be number 1, right?

Hector: Badge of Carnage

• Wouldn't be surprised if somehow Expanse won.

Minecraft came in 3rd place and beat the walking dead? Clearly this means Wolf will be number 1, right? Hector: Badge of Carnage

• I would hope its Tales and Wolf but I honestly do wonder where Telltale got these results from without doing an actual poll lol

Pipas posted: »

Wouldn't be surprised if somehow Expanse won.

• edited July 2023

Sadly, I have a feeling Tales is not going to make it. :( But Wolf is probably a safe bet.

Well, they had this system where you had to tweet with the special hashtag, but uh, I don't know if it's even possible to go through all the tweets lol. If I had to guess, Telltale intern probably went through the first X tweets and then called it quits.

I would hope its Tales and Wolf but I honestly do wonder where Telltale got these results from without doing an actual poll lol

• Telltale Community manager explaining the poll results

• Alright that's pretty cute.

• edited July 2023

And there's a new login page (I think).

Is Telltale cooking something? The long-awaited forum update? 👀

Alright that's pretty cute.

• RIP Javi or Reuben 404 page...

Alright that's pretty cute.

• There's some other guy instead.

RIP Javi or Reuben 404 page...

• Guys, Season 5 of The Dragon Prince just surprised drop on Netflix

• edited July 2023

Invincible Season 2 is out November 3rd!!
    Whole lot of new actors joining this season, cool to see this teaser isn't revealing much of the show.

Also an Atom Eve special episode is out now, showing her origin story, I guess!

• Spent 2 days trying to log back in so they're definitely doing a splendid job 😐

Pipas posted: »

And there's a new login page (I think). Is Telltale cooking something? The long-awaited forum update? 👀

• The forum was updating so no one could log in I'm pretty sure.

Spent 2 days trying to log back in so they're definitely doing a splendid job 😐

• Worth pointing out that they're splitting the season into 2 parts, which means we're getting only the first 4 episodes this year. :|

Invincible Season 2 is out November 3rd!! Whole lot of new actors joining this season, cool to see this teaser isn't revealing much of the show. Also an Atom Eve special episode is out now, showing her origin story, I guess!

• So... I hope an update is coming soon...

secretly updates the forum, reverts it due to issues, says coming soon, doesn't elaborate for near 4 years...

• There's also going to be a visual novel starring Atom Eve!

Invincible Season 2 is out November 3rd!! Whole lot of new actors joining this season, cool to see this teaser isn't revealing much of the show. Also an Atom Eve special episode is out now, showing her origin story, I guess!

• Four years? My goodness. How time has passed. Long four years too, woosh.

So... I hope an update is coming soon... secretly updates the forum, reverts it due to issues, says coming soon, doesn't elaborate for near 4 years...

• That's cool... ish.

This IP has enough popularity to have a good action game though! Where's the beat-em-up? Or fighting game?

Ubisoft recently had a really cool trailer that turns out to be a mobile game, and this is just... a visual novel motion-comic. Hmm. Dang it.

There's also going to be a visual novel starring Atom Eve! https://twitter.com/skyboundgames/status/1682782555622494208

• edited July 2023

Guys, have you seen the X which mentions that Elon Musk is going to change X's name to Twitter? This must one of the worst decisions he has ever made in. Who the hell asked for X to be named "Twitter"? It is extremely hard to pronounce and the whole community is going to go from X-men to just Twitter users. This is just gonna make every newcomer think this is a website about birds.

Just fucking Xcelent.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.