Game of Thrones Season 2 Announced (Future news will be found at the new Pre-Season news thread)

Comments

• another good sign! with all these i believe when july ends, we'll have an announcement

JakeSt123 posted: »

Natasha Loring aka Sera replaced another VA an MCSM2... I want to believe they picked her of all people because she was recording for Thrones 2.

• I just noticed that Yuri Lowenthal and JB Blanc are in it too - they were both in thrones as Finn/Tom/Erik and Malcolm respectively : O

another good sign! with all these i believe when july ends, we'll have an announcement

• what excactly u mean? kinda confused

I just noticed that Yuri Lowenthal and JB Blanc are in it too - they were both in thrones as Finn/Tom/Erik and Malcolm respectively : O

• Well, 3 VAs from Thrones are in Minecraft Story Mode 2. I have a feeling that if Thrones 2 is in production they might be re-using VAs from it for other games while they're there to record lines.

what excactly u mean? kinda confused

• this could be true but for now its just a theory :/

Well, 3 VAs from Thrones are in Minecraft Story Mode 2. I have a feeling that if Thrones 2 is in production they might be re-using VAs from it for other games while they're there to record lines.

• So they are the same actors...Telltale plays their cards with length :).
    The teaser is coming.

this could be true but for now its just a theory

• edited July 2017

JakeSt123 Oh goooood!!!!
    Its the july surprise (its gotta be), no words to say who liked:

• OMG I'm so frecking excited

JakeSt123 Oh goooood!!!! Its the july surprise (its gotta be), no words to say who liked: https://twitter.com/EminemRareStuff/status/886224086136913920

• no, this gets you excited:

(check who liked)

BigGazMan posted: »

OMG I'm so frecking excited

• BRO.

It's a thing : O

JakeSt123 Oh goooood!!!! Its the july surprise (its gotta be), no words to say who liked: https://twitter.com/EminemRareStuff/status/886224086136913920

• And it's been confirmed that Tales is NOT the next game they're going to announce...

enter image description here

• Hmm, any chance any of us know what day they're due to be speaking at SDCC?

ranger563 posted: »

https://twitter.com/jobjstauffer/status/886270423108800512 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• edited July 2017

god It's really a thing

no, this gets you excited: https://twitter.com/EminemRareStuff/status/885942519246319617 (check who liked)

• edited July 2017

I want to be optimistic...But I have become too old (Age 22) and too cynical to feel hopeful. : /

• OMG I'm so freaking excited :•)

• edited July 2017

[removed]

• Ugh, for fuck's sake. Check the thread "Telltale's Newest Unannounced Project is Rated [Keep spoilers/discussion here until official reveal]"

Our hopes are dashed again... hopefully when they said 'announcements' the plural wasn't a typo.

• edited July 2017

It has to be!!!Come on guys raise your spirits!
    Don't worry Dave you're not old at all ;)

BigGazMan posted: »

OMG I'm so freaking excited :•)

• Well, they did say that they're going to announce a game that Telltale fans have waited for for a long time...

I still have hope for next week, honestly. Slightly less, but... their statement wouldn't make sense if it wasn't something like Game of Thrones.

Ugh, for fuck's sake. Check the thread "Telltale's Newest Unannounced Project is Rated [Keep spoilers/discussion here until official reveal]" Our hopes are dashed again... hopefully when they said 'announcements' the plural wasn't a typo.

• edited July 2017

[removed]

Ugh, for fuck's sake. Check the thread "Telltale's Newest Unannounced Project is Rated [Keep spoilers/discussion here until official reveal]" Our hopes are dashed again... hopefully when they said 'announcements' the plural wasn't a typo.

• All the signs did kinda point towards Thrones. Hopefully Batman is a 3-episode miniseries or something and Thrones is the big announcement.

Lewsblake23 posted: »

Well, they did say that they're going to announce a game that Telltale fans have waited for for a long time... I still have hope for next

• Yeah, the sudden talk of Thrones multiple times a day, a voice actor liking a tweet about season 2, talk of how Telltale fans who have waited a "long time" will be happy... I very much do have hope for Thrones being the big announcement. The series didn't get nearly as much attention when the last season of the show premiered, so that's what makes me think it may be on the horizon.

Plus, announcing Season 2 during the first week of the show being back? Sounds like perfect marketing to me.

All the signs did kinda point towards Thrones. Hopefully Batman is a 3-episode miniseries or something and Thrones is the big announcement.

• enter image description here

• I agree. "Telltale's Newest Unannounced Project is Rated" isn't a game that the fans have been waiting a long time for. It has only been more than half a year since it ended. Where as Game of Thrones, we have been waiting two years for that.

I do hope there is more announcement than just that one game.

Well, they did say that they're going to announce a game that Telltale fans have waited for for a long time... I still have hope for next

• The next few days are going to be a painful wait. It's worse waiting for Season 2 when you actually feel that there may be a chance of it being revealed... I'm not sure what I'll do if it isn't.

I agree. "Telltale's Newest Unannounced Project is Rated" isn't a game that the fans have been waiting a long time for. It has only been mor

• Sometimes I feel like the only reason why I haven't lost interest in this game, it is only due to my genuine attachment to the Forresters. Otherwise I would have stopped caring a long time ago.

The next few days are going to be a painful wait. It's worse waiting for Season 2 when you actually feel that there may be a chance of it being revealed... I'm not sure what I'll do if it isn't.

• And this is what you have done to my heart.

enter image description here

And it's been confirmed that Tales is NOT the next game they're going to announce...

• edited July 2017

Ah, I'm sorry to be the one to have broke the news to you. :(

And this is what you have done to my heart.

• Remember how much joy and happiness we had when we played Tales from the Borderlands?

And this is what you have done to my heart.

• I do, quite vividly, which is why this news is killing me.

Remember how much joy and happiness we had when we played Tales from the Borderlands?

• anyone here knows any news? i mean i get off my pc for 2 hours and then something happens.

• It's 100% the characters in the game that are keeping me from not losing hope, honestly. I need to know what happens to them!!

Sometimes I feel like the only reason why I haven't lost interest in this game, it is only due to my genuine attachment to the Forresters. Otherwise I would have stopped caring a long time ago.

• im losing hope.. every year anything for the fans :/ BUT not game of thrones...

It's 100% the characters in the game that are keeping me from not losing hope, honestly. I need to know what happens to them!!

• If anything, Telltale has been promoting Season 1 of the game to tie in with the premiere of Season 7 of the show. Nearly every reply in social media is asking about Season 2 of the game.

• and they give us batman or f***ing minecraft !! DAMN YOU TTG

If anything, Telltale has been promoting Season 1 of the game to tie in with the premiere of Season 7 of the show. Nearly every reply in social media is asking about Season 2 of the game.

• Stop crying.

and they give us batman or f***ing minecraft !! DAMN YOU TTG

• Don't lose hope, know you don't stand alone.

IRON FROM ICE

and they give us batman or f***ing minecraft !! DAMN YOU TTG

• you're right, that wont change anything, but still

Stop crying.

• As long as we fans have Game of Thrones in our hearts telltale shall not forget our wish for a second season.

IRON FROM ICE my friends!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.