Season Two AU by Badgershite (Fan-made)

Comments

• Poor Gryff :(

JakeSt123 posted: »

Part 3.87 Welcome to the worllllld of paiiintinnnnngs!

• edited November 2016

Part 3.88

Was anyone wondering where she was in all of this?

• Now when I think about it, it would be a great fight scene xd

Part 3.88 Was anyone wondering where she was in all of this?

• Yes. YES! Gwyn is here. I love her so much. Can't wait to hear what she has to say.

Does she condemn Torrhen's actions or this time she thinks her family has been taking the right approach? Afterall, Torrhen also seemed to be aiming to have some kind of peace.

• I hope Rodrik wins. This smug asshole needs to die. Death to the Whitehills.

• Can't wait to hear what she has to say.

I quite like this scene. The paintings are a good vehicle for revealing information about some long-dead characters.

Does she condemn Torrhen's actions or this time she thinks her family has been taking the right approach? Afterall, Torrhen also seemed to be aiming to have some kind of peace.

Gwyn previously begged Torrhen not to let the dispute turn into another war and he reassured her he didn't plan on it, and he definitely would have tried to broker a deal to prevent any harm coming from his family, but he didn't make much effort to contact Rodrik - nor did Rodrik even consider it.

Gwyn has more influence over Torrhen than she did over Ludd, at least.

Yes. YES! Gwyn is here. I love her so much. Can't wait to hear what she has to say. Does she condemn Torrhen's actions or this time she t

• I'm so happy, I love Gwyn!

• Part 3.89

For those who may not have recognised him, Royland was on the far right of the painting Talia was confused by. The others were Ludd (more blatant), and Randyll and Ormund Warrick.

• Full Gregor Forrester & Erena Whitehill Portrait:

enter image description here

Part 3.89 For those who may not have recognised him, Royland was on the far right of the painting Talia was confused by. The others were Ludd (more blatant), and Randyll and Ormund Warrick.

• Holy shit, I didn't realize that was Royland in that painting. I couldn't recognize him without the scars on his face.

And is that Lord Gregor with Lady Erena?

Part 3.89 For those who may not have recognised him, Royland was on the far right of the painting Talia was confused by. The others were Ludd (more blatant), and Randyll and Ormund Warrick.

• Holy shit, I didn't realize that was Royland in that painting. I couldn't recognize him without the scars on his face.

This is what I was dreading. I should've made it more explicit that it was Royland.

And is that Lord Gregor with Lady Erena?

Yeah, though Gregor wasn't lord at the time.

Holy shit, I didn't realize that was Royland in that painting. I couldn't recognize him without the scars on his face. And is that Lord Gregor with Lady Erena?

• Too many revelations for me to handle!

I'm trying to imagine Rodrik's reaction to these. Maybe he'd angrily tear destroy the paintings.

• Part 3.90

After the revelations of this scene, the battle for Ironrath will continue tomorrow.

• Expecting a pretty big choice. I really enjoyed that whole scene.

Part 3.90 After the revelations of this scene, the battle for Ironrath will continue tomorrow.

• Part 3.91

Finally, they're released.

• Elsera isn't looking too good...

Part 3.91 Finally, they're released.

• I hope Elsera's okay :(

Oh my, Josera you better be careful :p

Part 3.91 Finally, they're released.

• Oh my, Josera you better be careful

I'm curious to know why you said that.

AgentZ46 posted: »

I hope Elsera's okay Oh my, Josera you better be careful

• Because Ashara's kind of intimidating. :p

She's very quickly growing on me though.

Menofthe214 posted: »

Oh my, Josera you better be careful I'm curious to know why you said that.

• Haha yeah and I thought Josera's face was really funny after she said "hero".

AgentZ46 posted: »

Because Ashara's kind of intimidating. She's very quickly growing on me though.

• Haha, I like how you added "No one important" to Tarrick's name after Finn asked who that prick was.

And he may not be so easy to get past.

Part 3.92

• And he may not be so easy to get past.

You never know - four of them, one of him...

Haha, I like how you added "No one important" to Tarrick's name after Finn asked who that prick was. And he may not be so easy to get past.

• Finally, they're released.

Yeah, sure... Except they really should've been left there. My only hope is that Ashara was only let out to be ran over by a stampede that'll gruesomely cripple & eventually kill her shortly after. Not very likely, but whatever, we all have our dreams.
    (what's this? is my forum crush maybe affecting me too much with his... ways? : O)

Ok tho, moving on to important things — I don't think I've really commented the Battle for Ironrath plotline, so now might be a good time to mention how much I actually love it, mostly, because of how you nailed it's first part — the actual battle outside the gates. I mean, it must've been quite a challenge to depict it in still images, but you're proving to be great at that — there's some real dynamic to all the fighting scenes, sometimes because of how chaotic everything is, sometimes because a lot of attention seems to be paid to character's poses/expressions. They do look "alive", esp. that shot where both parties charged against one another. It also gave me some "game" vibes, maybe reminding of episode six, not to mention Harys having a couple badass poses... Before disappearing into the shadows once again.

Why am I getting a feeling he's either keeping himself out of harm's way, bc this house is kinda not his priority anymore, or plotting something? It's interesting how he did not intervene when the squad entered the courtyard. I have the craziest theories about what he's up to now, bc I don't really believe he won't show up again. Quite the opposite, it seems to me that he'll play quite a part in this scene, but what part exactly? With how much we know, he's not likely to be there to defend Gryff (& I do theorize that Torr instructed Harys to let him die if the opportunity presents itself). Another hunch I have is the revelation of his betrayal happening before the battle ends. I'll have to stop now, before my predictions get too confusing :Ь

One more guy that deserves all the credit in my eyes is Tarrick. My hero, same as any other capable man serving Gryff, he is doomed, sadly : ( We'll see how this goes, but for me it's quite obvious he won't survive, yet the possibility of him taking someone along still exists. I think at least one of Gared's companions is gonna get killed before the battle is over, & while Elsera would be the most predictable option, I lean more towards either Remus (would give character development basis to Ashara) or Finn (but ONLY after contributing significantly to the plot). I wonder if Battle for Ironrath will only contain two parts, or if we are going to switch between it & Highpoint more before it's end. I have so many assumptions about all the characters in this plotline, that I can't see all being approved/disproved within just this one scene. Just gives me more reasons to be hyped for what's coming next.

Part 3.92

• Kind of felt like a Tales from the Borderlands character intro. XD

Part 3.92

• edited November 2016

Part 3.93

"lol fuk dis"

• enter image description here

Just like that, he throws in the towel? Well, he's no fun at all.

Part 3.93 "lol fuk dis"

• He didn't want to die - who'd die for Gryff?

Just like that, he throws in the towel? Well, he's no fun at all.

• edited November 2016

Part 3.94

[sad violin]

• I was waiting for that to happen acctually

Part 3.94 [sad violin]

• Finn, you beast! I love you!

Part 3.94 [sad violin]

• More like [happy violin]

Part 3.94 [sad violin]

• Part 3.95

If you spend about thirty years in solitude, your judgement likely ends up impaired.

• god that talk about animals and pups was kinky af I'm starting a fanfiction right about now haha

Part 3.95 If you spend about thirty years in solitude, your judgement likely ends up impaired.

• ... Is this what I think this is?..

The hero has returned!!!

Man, take this as you will, but... I missed you while you were gone :—; Hopefully, you're back for good & won't get into any more trouble with bans .3

More like [happy violin]

• You... you missed me? :o

I... thank you!

Krapinka posted: »

... Is this what I think this is?.. The hero has returned!!! Man, take this as you will, but... I missed you while you were gone :—; Hopefully, you're back for good & won't get into any more trouble with bans .3

• Josera vs Harys

Where is Shadow when he needs him?

Part 3.95 If you spend about thirty years in solitude, your judgement likely ends up impaired.

• You... you missed me? :o

Of course I did! At this point, we're kinda like a small family, people who comment on this thread, at least for me, so when someone's gone, it stands out & is quite sad. Also, I do enjoying talking to you, though it could've seemed sometimes like we were at each one's throats regarding certain subjects, it was actually quite fun. Long story short, welcome home, friend :3

You... you missed me? I... thank you!

• Where is Shadow when he needs him?

Injured thanks to a spear in the shoulder, & looking after Ryon a couple of miles out.

Josera vs Harys Where is Shadow when he needs him?

• a shame we won't see him in this battle, but maybe it's good, at least he won't die because my heart would be broken, just like anytime the direwolf dies on GoT

Where is Shadow when he needs him? Injured thanks to a spear in the shoulder, & looking after Ryon a couple of miles out.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.