Unpopular walking dead opinions?

Comments

• I may be persuaded to let Arvo live, i mean i totally did shoot his sister - he shot me back, even steven. Even Mike, as i usually try to give second chances when i'm able, and the whole scene at that cabin made me want to bolt too.

But Bonnie? Man, fuck that Bitch. She helps kidnap us, then decides she wants to pretend we're gonna be best buds - okay crazy lady, whatever works for you. Then when i refuse her suicidal mission for me to run over onto thin ice thats already breaking, she blames me for Lukes death. And then proceeds to abandon us.

What really gets me though is to top it all off they take not just one of the bags of food but both, then abandon 2 children with two adults that they clearly think are unhinged and unstable enough to be unsafe around as it is. What kind of people do that? For reals? Not a single word to Clem to see if she would leave, nothing.

Auruo posted: »

I hope Arvo somehow comes back in season 3, but not because I want him to get shot, but because I actually like him. Same with Bonnie and Mike.

• edited May 2016

i mean i totally did shoot his sister

That was in self-defense. She was a walker. Arvo was stupid to think she was still alive. How the fuck did he not notice that her skin was rotten?

he shot me back

Because he was an asshole, no matter how nice you try to treat

Arya_Stupid posted: »

I may be persuaded to let Arvo live, i mean i totally did shoot his sister - he shot me back, even steven. Even Mike, as i usually try to gi

• I thought Joe was a decent villain. The others I couldn't care less about.

Justified Crazy that was an awesome scene. The Claimers really got to me for some reason, and i was real happy to see them suffer.

• Arvo was just an asshole. I didn't steal his medicine but his group still went after me. I shot his sister because she was a walker someone would have to do it eventually. Then he steals the car Kenny got working and shoots Clementine for trying to protect it. If Mike, Bonnie and Arvo come back I'm gonna get revenge.

I may be persuaded to let Arvo live, i mean i totally did shoot his sister - he shot me back, even steven. Even Mike, as i usually try to gi

• TTG fanTTG fan Banned

Not clems mistake the she shot arvos sis, she was already dead and had turned into a walker

BadWolf14 posted: »

* I like Episode 1 of Season two more than Episode 1 of Season one * Playing Clem is more fun than playing Lee * I liked Carver and Randal

• TTG fanTTG fan Banned

Arvos sis had become a walker we had to shoot her

• I doubt that he would have shot us if Kenny hadn't abused him.

For one thing Mike would never have tried to save him if he hadn't been abused.

AronDracula posted: »

i mean i totally did shoot his sister That was in self-defense. She was a walker. Arvo was stupid to think she was still alive. How

• edited May 2016

I doubt that he would have shot us if Kenny hadn't abused him.

Arvo shot her because he thinks she killed his sister alive for chrissakes!!! Abused or not, he blamed Clem for everything because he was stupid. He really needs to die or should not return in Season 3.

For one thing Mike would never have tried to save him if he hadn't been abused.

Yeah, he forgot that Arvo was the one who started the ambush which almost got him killed EVEN THOUGH YOU DON'T STEAL FROM HIM!!!

Flog61 posted: »

I doubt that he would have shot us if Kenny hadn't abused him. For one thing Mike would never have tried to save him if he hadn't been abused.

• enter image description here

Auruo posted: »

I hope Arvo somehow comes back in season 3, but not because I want him to get shot, but because I actually like him. Same with Bonnie and Mike.

• Yeah, he forgot that Arvo was the one who started the ambush which almost got him killed EVEN THOUGH YOU DON'T STEAL FROM HIM!!!

That...completely ignores my point? Arvo only had a gun in the first place because Kenny was abusing him. If they had handcuffed him but not beat him within an inch of his life Mike would never have tried to help him escape this abuse.

Abused or not

There's no 'or not'. If Jane tied Kenny up, dragged him around and beat him up when she was upset, you'd easily admit that was abuse, regardless of why she originally tied him up.

I doubt that he would have shot us if Kenny hadn't abused him. Arvo shot her because he thinks she killed his sister alive for chris

• edited May 2016

If they had handcuffed him but not beat him within an inch of his life Mike would never have tried to help him escape this abuse.

This is because Kenny was right to blame him for Luke's death. His ambush got him killed. Arvo did plan to kill everyone by walking on the ice so it would break. I was upset that there was no option to tell the group that there was a shore not far which would have led everyone to safety.

If Jane tied Kenny up, dragged him around and beat him up when she was upset, you'd easily admit that was abuse, regardless of why she originally tied him up.

If she had a good reason to do so, then no. Didn't Sam have a good reason to beat the shit out of Randall when he had his hands tied with a vice?

Yeah, he forgot that Arvo was the one who started the ambush which almost got him killed EVEN THOUGH YOU DON'T STEAL FROM HIM!!! Tha

• Of course it wasn't Clem's mistake but in Arvo's eyes it was

TTG fan posted: »

Not clems mistake the she shot arvos sis, she was already dead and had turned into a walker

• Soo... Fuck that little shit.

BadWolf14 posted: »

Of course it wasn't Clem's mistake but in Arvo's eyes it was

• Im aware it was in self defense, but from Arvo's perpective, it certainly didn't appear that way. One minute she was alive, the next a walker. Maybe their group wasn't aware yet that you turn no matter what, bites or no. And i can accept that, it makes sense to me.

Therefore i can understand his desire to shoot Clem, and as she survived - i don't really hold it against him.

You, of course are entitled to your own opinion :)

i mean i totally did shoot his sister That was in self-defense. She was a walker. Arvo was stupid to think she was still alive. How

• I know, but that doesn't mean that the situation was cut and dry.
    From Arvo's perspective, his sister was fine the last time he looked at her, so when he turns and sees Clem shoot her - in his mind she is still alive at that point.
    We have to remember that they were in the middle of a shootout at the time. It's reasonable for Arvo to have missed his sisters passing and assume that Clementine shot her in cold blood. And if that is the assumption he made (understandably), why wouldn't he want revenge?
    If someone shot Clem's sister, I'm sure tons of people would be clamoring and shouting for her to get her revenge.

TTG fan posted: »

Arvos sis had become a walker we had to shoot her

• Joe was good. That charismatic kinda evil, that you love to hate.

I think it was Lew or Len, the one i really didn't like. But it may be partly that i've seen him play creeps in other things and that feeling just follows.

I thought Joe was a decent villain. The others I couldn't care less about.

• Alright.

Im aware it was in self defense, but from Arvo's perpective, it certainly didn't appear that way. One minute she was alive, the next a walk

• TWD is ultimately Clem's story. If she's not going to be the PC, then the only way it will work is if she's a constant presence like she was in Season 1, and her personality is based off of your decisions from Season 2.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

One more: I don't want Clementine to be PC in Season 3

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator
    edited May 2016

So I'm starting to think that liking Sam counts as an unpopular opinion at this point

But I'm guessing an even more unpopular opinion would be that Sam's one of my top ten favorite characters in the entire game. In fact, I can only think of one other person on here that currently shares that opinion... well, at least I think they do

• edited May 2016

Shes a good character, probably the best one in the michonne story. Norma was inconsistent and Pete/Randall were a bit extreme in either direction. The rest were minor characters.

To be honest that doesnt equal liking her of course. However she showed loyalty to me in episode 2 and onwards so I ended up liking her and willing to help her out. Though I completely find her responsible for the chaos of the episodes given her repeated stealing, I hope she learned a lesson from the game.

I still find her downright unlikable in episode 1

Deltino posted: »

So I'm starting to think that liking Sam counts as an unpopular opinion at this point But I'm guessing an even more unpopular opinion wou

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

Norma was inconsistent

huh

What makes you say that, if you don't mind me asking? Because nothing really stood out as being inconsistent to me.

Shes a good character, probably the best one in the michonne story. Norma was inconsistent and Pete/Randall were a bit extreme in either dir

• edited May 2016

Mainly episode 2 and 3. Shes really aggressive and angry and out to kill us in episode 2 and in episode 3 shes completely against violence up until randall is killed. Episode 1 kind of was a bit all over the place, she appears reasonable however nothing about her overall behavior is reasonable, she holds us against our will.

Norma was inconsistent huh What makes you say that, if you don't mind me asking? Because nothing really stood out as being inconsistent to me.

• I think, Nick would've looked absolutely stunning in a tutu.

• tu tu ru~

Lilacsbloom posted: »

I think, Nick would've looked absolutely stunning in a tutu.

• I like Sam, she's definitely a good character. But the fact remains that her actions caused a lot of death and destruction, and it doesn't really seem like she understands, or admits her culpability in the matter. I think that is what drives most of the Sam dislike.

So I'm starting to think that liking Sam counts as an unpopular opinion at this point But I'm guessing an even more unpopular opinion wou

• I think the guy that they beat to death was Len. He annoyed me too

Joe was good. That charismatic kinda evil, that you love to hate. I think it was Lew or Len, the one i really didn't like. But it may be partly that i've seen him play creeps in other things and that feeling just follows.

• edited May 2016

She's a good actress that lady isn't she! :)

Take it easy, now.

• She's probably in my top 5 characters of the Walking Dead.

runs away

• She does kind of feel guilty when Michonne walks her to her house doesn't she? I swear she expresses feeling like Greg's death is her fault?

I like Sam, she's definitely a good character. But the fact remains that her actions caused a lot of death and destruction, and it doesn't r

• Please, that's an extremely popular opinion.

Lilacsbloom posted: »

I think, Nick would've looked absolutely stunning in a tutu.

• edited May 2016

Edit: I, just noticed when i reread this comment, i might start allot of negative arguements, by saying why i think FTWD, is more fun to watch to me, then the main-series of TWD.

So im just gonna, turn it into a comment why i have the unpopular opinion that i like Fear The Walking Dead :)

I like allmost all the characters, and think they are really well-written, and most of the actors are really doing a good job, at potraying the characters in my opinion :).

Nick, for example has a really intressting story-line imo, starting as an addict, and ending up a badass who covers himself with walker-blood, to roam a city, also he has allot of funny lines :).

And Daniel, is also a very intressting character, i think his actor is really doing a wonderfull job, at potraying the character.

• K

ShaneWalsh posted: »

She's a good actress that lady isn't she!

• I hate Rick Grimes. He's always getting his ass beat unless he's holding a weapon and he makes terrible decisions all the time that end up getting people killed. Don't get me wrong he's an incredibly interesting character from an entertainment perspective, but I'd hate to be around him.

• CathalOHaraCathalOHara Moderator

I liked Sam too, other than Michonne she was actually my favourite character in the game. I can clearly see why several people are not particularly fond of her though.

• I agree with you @Flog61. It seemed like Sam regretted everything she did. With every death however, she thinks less and less clearly. Mom dies and she out stealing. Brother dies and she helps destroy a whole community. Dad dies and she just isn't herself. I feel like if Pete gets her to a community she'll finally be able to grieve and move on... maybe. The world of The Walking Dead isn't too fond of humanity getting over things. Oh, you're about to get better? BOOM, someone else you know is dead and you're indirectly involved. Bwahahaha!!!

She does kind of feel guilty when Michonne walks her to her house doesn't she? I swear she expresses feeling like Greg's death is her fault?

• You're totally right. I forgot about that conversation somehow... Weird. Thanks for the reminder Flog61 :)

She does kind of feel guilty when Michonne walks her to her house doesn't she? I swear she expresses feeling like Greg's death is her fault?

• edited May 2016

I was happy 400 day characters didn't really show up in Season 2 (apart from Bonnie) As I never really liked them. I just played it because it was DLC tbh.

• If Jane tied Kenny up, dragged him around and beat him up when she was upset, you'd easily admit that was abuse, regardless of why she originally tied him up.

I absolutely hate Jane...but is it wrong that I kinda want to see this happen?

Yeah, he forgot that Arvo was the one who started the ambush which almost got him killed EVEN THOUGH YOU DON'T STEAL FROM HIM!!! Tha

Sign in to comment in this discussion.