TWD Season 3 at E3 2016 - Discuss News, Interviews, Articles, major reveals about the game here

Comments

• So you think it's gonna released on December 20th? ;P

Tewudin posted: »

I'd be more realistic and say December because it's still fall if they'll release it before December 22. If I remember correctly, they've also said the same thing about Season 2 and it was released December 17.

• That is definitely something I look forward to. The idea of playing a different Clementine and your choices being slightly (or very) altered in tune to her personality intrigues me.

So, it seems like they are going to make Clem play differently in subtle ways depending on your Season 2 ending. That will be neat (and a lo

• edited June 2016

With this new shiny look they're gonna be amazing.

Wonder how Jane looks. Did her hair grow longer? How about Kenny's beard? I'm excited, maaan.

Karnedg2013 posted: »

Flashbacks... oh, Interesting how will be looks places from Season 1 and 2 and old characters like Kenny, Jane, AJ at this new style?

• I NEED to see Kenny's beard with this updated engine, that is a must. If they don't show it, instant 0/10.

Crips posted: »

With this new shiny look they're gonna be amazing. Wonder how Jane looks. Did her hair grow longer? How about Kenny's beard? I'm excited, maaan.

• I can't think of a single good reason for a comic character to show up. I'm sure I'll eventually get over it but... right now that's something I'm not happy with.

OzzyUK posted: »

@AmidtheClementine pointed this video out in another thread which has new information about season 3. enter link description here *

• This little funny how more of people hated AJ in end Season 2 and called him 'plot toy or something', but now we don't know whe're he and and so many people are worried about it in the comments.
    Are they awakened feelings of parents behind two years?

enter image description here

• Also Clem's the same age as Ellie from the last of us now, and she was a great character I'm hoping Clem will be somewhat like her.

• Being a teenage parent is tough.

This little funny how more of people hated AJ in end Season 2 and called him 'plot toy or something', but now we don't know whe're he and an

• Hopefully it looks like this

I NEED to see Kenny's beard with this updated engine, that is a must. If they don't show it, instant 0/10.

• Glorious

ZapThroat posted: »

Hopefully it looks like this

• enter image description here enter image description here

Mariana238 posted: »

Also Clem's the same age as Ellie from the last of us now, and she was a great character I'm hoping Clem will be somewhat like her.

• edited June 2016

Same will happen with Javier.

Everyone hates him at first and then everyone loves him at the end.

This little funny how more of people hated AJ in end Season 2 and called him 'plot toy or something', but now we don't know whe're he and an

• enter image description here

Damn ... how time flies... :')

Lee would be proud her :')

• Yeah clem Drinks and Smokes tho :) she's been a badass in season 2

Mariana238 posted: »

Also Clem's the same age as Ellie from the last of us now, and she was a great character I'm hoping Clem will be somewhat like her.

• Imagine a Kenny walker. That would look cool.

Just sayin', we've never really seen a fully bearded walker.

I NEED to see Kenny's beard with this updated engine, that is a must. If they don't show it, instant 0/10.

• (http://imgur.com/vMwKHcs)
    Kenny's good old beard, and he's a little thin too :P

• Think about it

Think again. WRONG!

• IKR.

These people will plead Telltale for DLC for Javier after End Third Season xD

The old scheme.

Same will happen with Javier. Everyone hates him at first and then everyone loves him at the end.

• Maybe they're two different sets of people?

• It's all about missing finger, Mortal ;)

• The way she looks is determinant too? That's interesting. So maybe she might be wearing different clothes or her hair might be shorter for some people. That's pretty cool.

OzzyUK posted: »

@AmidtheClementine pointed this video out in another thread which has new information about season 3. enter link description here *

• I'm Backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, I CANNOT FUCKING WAIT FORB THISYGUU^&IBONY:IUVYD KUFLYIGU?LHIYNEV^D%S KGU?LHIYTKY%WSDGULH?IY*&HDN^GS#%$XCW:BYILKUVYD FIYOGULITURYEDTSR DFYUG JB

• On one hand i'm happy that all the rumors about clem will not be in season 3, clem will not be one of the main characters & clem wont be playable character in season 3 are not going to be true....on the other hand i'm worried our choices will not matter that much again ...(dont know anything at this moment but just worried)......& i'm not sure if i will like 2 pc's or not i hope we get to play with clem more... we dont even know that guy yet.... & BTW clem looks like michonne a little bit in that....

• I think these people who hate Javier for now will be plead Telltale for DLC about Javy after end of Third Season xD

The old scheme.

• Imagine a Kenny walker.

Imagine a Kenny walker. That would look cool. Just sayin', we've never really seen a fully bearded walker.

• I can't handle this.

How I wish that was Lee beside her.

• I third this notion.

That is definitely something I look forward to. The idea of playing a different Clementine and your choices being slightly (or very) altered in tune to her personality intrigues me.

• ohhh ye m8 wassup who likes kenny anyway

hahahahah

ha

Imagine a Kenny walker.

• ^^^THIS! This caught my attention. It would be cool if not having Lee remind her about keeping her hair short or telling Bonnie you thought the jacket was ugly resulted in long hair or a new outfit respectively.

The way she looks is determinant too? That's interesting. So maybe she might be wearing different clothes or her hair might be shorter for some people. That's pretty cool.

• Dang, what if the drinking and smoking decision actually plays a role?

Mich19 posted: »

Yeah clem Drinks and Smokes tho she's been a badass in season 2

• edited June 2016

Yes, my prediction is for either December 6th or 20th. :) Hah, imagine Season 3 being released on December 6th. That'd be cool.

So you think it's gonna released on December 20th? ;P

• I'm not saying it isn't possible for them to release it on October and believe me, I'd love to play this sooner than later but I don't want to get my hopes up like with Season 2. That's why I'm going to stick with my predictions about December release date.

I think season 3 has been in development for quite a while now. We are also getting details sooner than we expected so Mid-Late October can be a possibility.

• Look a few comments above. There is a video where Job states that past decisions will play a role.

KatyPerry posted: »

On one hand i'm happy that all the rumors about clem will not be in season 3, clem will not be one of the main characters & clem wont be

• edited June 2016

"Please Telltale, give us DLC that will show Javier's story before he met Clementine". - TWD fans after Season 3 :D

I think these people who hate Javier for now will be plead Telltale for DLC about Javy after end of Third Season xD The old scheme.

• edited June 2016

Perhaps if you told Clem to keep her hair short? Something like that?
    Though, I believe it will be short regardless.

The way she looks is determinant too? That's interesting. So maybe she might be wearing different clothes or her hair might be shorter for some people. That's pretty cool.

• Always with her cap ! =)

• Your facial expressions change a little when you grow older. It's normal. Even with game characters.

• This is incredible.

ZapThroat posted: »

Hopefully it looks like this

• HYPE.EXE

This discussion has been closed.