TWD Season 3 at E3 2016 - Discuss News, Interviews, Articles, major reveals about the game here

Comments

• Better had do haha

they said every choice you made will impact clem, so i guess so

• He said upgraded engine for bman, i guess its a New one in wd3

Crips posted: »

This game looks so better now in the updated Bat Engine (as said by the lead guy) Can't wait for fall. Although I wish it was released late August.

• I can barely contain my hype. Can't wait to have the waiting thread open again. Clementine for season 3. I'm sold.

• Clem does and I don't like the change

KCohere posted: »

Am I missing something? It doesnt look wildly different to me.

• Yes...the waiting got even harder after the teaser and looking at clem like that...so grown up and damn her finger....
    :'(

HunBonus posted: »

I can barely contain my hype. Can't wait to have the waiting thread open again. Clementine for season 3. I'm sold.

• Oh, is she bloody mary now? XD

Say her name 2 more times and she'll appear

• Open the waiting thread now..i guess?
    The waiting got much harder now

• I'm sure they wouldn't just drop us in without an explanation or a tie in from last season.

So that reveal was pretty cool Positives * The hints towards the story seem cool * The background and effects look pretty cool * T

• Part Bloody Mary part Beetlejuice

Oh, is she bloody mary now? XD

• I agree. A lot of us wanted to play as Clementine again but a lot of us also wanted to play as a new character. What Telltale did? They had a lot of time so they've decided to implement a second playable character into the game so now we will have two protagonists in Season 3. Personally I think this is good. I can't wait to play this. Although when I hear them saying "it'll premiere this fall" I can only hear "it'll be released on December." :D

AAA_Jane posted: »

Yes, i just heard. I'm a little more excited now and it seems they mixed together what both fans wanted.

• Yeah, but remember when they said that about 400 Days and Season 2?

Job actually stated in the E3 Interview that our choices from the previous seasons will matter.

• muffled screams of excitement

• Honestly that feels like a tired lie at this point. I'd be pleasantly surprised if they delivered, though.

Job actually stated in the E3 Interview that our choices from the previous seasons will matter.

• edited June 2016

Well I just saw the teaser. We've got two main characters now? That's pretty cool. Clementine looks so grown up now. It's unbelievable. She may be a video game character, but I feel old just looking at her. And this Javier dude seems like he's gonna be a cool guy. I love the fact that we'll be playing as both him and Clementine. It's gonna be awesome.

• Have a strange feeling that Kenny will somehow end up in this game too

And AJ confirmed dead? Or is this the Jon Snow effect.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

It's not a new one for WD, it's using the upgraded Batman engine, you don't just drastically upgrade an engine for one game and then move on to a different one.

AdamRoberts posted: »

He said upgraded engine for bman, i guess its a New one in wd3

• edited June 2016

enter image description here

We were wrong about Clem's 2 bullet holes in her back, it was already there before

• Omg you rule

Or maybe......

• Ohoho he is so dead then, no rewind no save.

Clementine will keep going around every episode trying to stop Javier from getting himself killed. Exactly Max towards Chloe, @MarijaaNo7, @AronDracula.

• A very interesting idea.

I hope his and Clementine's relationship will be different from a brother sister sort of thing. Season 1 had paternal, Season 2 was arguably

• You smart I appreciate that

ZapThroat posted: »

I think I've figured out something. Look at that image This car is caught up in flames, which means it has been recently destroyed, s

• If he can freeze time and run with ripples behind him, then I'm putting on my reporter gear.

Karnedg2013 posted: »

W-wait...

• What if something bad just happened here, 2 people got killed, one was bitten and the group that caused whatever happened with the fire etc just left him and then the 2nd guy killed hasn't turned yet or was shot in the head is the guy who the walker eats and possible has the same mark too? Possibly many more bodies the same beyond the burning car

• I AM SO HYPED!!! Are we gonna see new details during the Upcoming E3 interviews for TWD ??

• Lee would be proud her :')

enter image description here enter image description here enter image description here

enter image description here enter image description here enter image description here

• someone add the quote of the homeless guy.

i forgot his name..

Karnedg2013 posted: »

Lee would be proud her :')

• Chuck, right?

jamex1223 posted: »

someone add the quote of the homeless guy. i forgot his name..

• "I don't know much 'bout you folks, but y'all keep going on like this, and that girl ain't gonna make it. Ya gotta consider her a living person. You ain't a girl, you ain't a boy, you ain't smart, or strong, you're -alive-." Chuck (Charles, if you're fancy)

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

It's unlikely we will get any new details at any of the upcoming E3 panels but we might get more information during San Diego Comic Con which takes place from July 21-24.

I AM SO HYPED!!! Are we gonna see new details during the Upcoming E3 interviews for TWD ??

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    edited June 2016

@AmidtheClementine pointed this video out in another thread which has new information about season 3.

enter link description here

• Clementine losing her finger is determinant
    • New comic characters could be in the next season
    • There could be flashbacks to seasons 1&2
  • I'm guessing fall = 31st of November. But I'm still hyped Clem looks awesome.

• I'm guessing October, actually. Seems more likely to me.

Mariana238 posted: »

I'm guessing fall = 31st of November. But I'm still hyped Clem looks awesome.

• edited June 2016

I'd be more realistic and say December because it's still fall if they'll release it before December 22. If I remember correctly, they've also said the same thing about Season 2 and it was released December 17.

I'm guessing October, actually. Seems more likely to me.

• So, it seems like they are going to make Clem play differently in subtle ways depending on your Season 2 ending. That will be neat (and a lot more in line with how people wanted Season 1 choices to affect Season 2). I'm assuming it will be mostly limited to your Season 2 ending, but it would be mind blowing if they made minor player choices from Season 1/2 affect Clem in notable ways in Season 3 outside of the Season 2 ending as well.

OzzyUK posted: »

@AmidtheClementine pointed this video out in another thread which has new information about season 3. enter link description here *

• Cool. I wonder if S2's alone ending would be the result of the finger loss.

@AmidtheClementine pointed this video out in another thread which has new information about season 3. enter link description here *

• goddamn it thats a damn good quote... and thank you! lol i knew it was something like that, chuck.

• WOW!

Thanks, Ozzy!

• I think season 3 has been in development for quite a while now. We are also getting details sooner than we expected so Mid-Late October can be a possibility.

Tewudin posted: »

I'd be more realistic and say December because it's still fall if they'll release it before December 22. If I remember correctly, they've also said the same thing about Season 2 and it was released December 17.

• Flashbacks... oh, Interesting how will be looks places from Season 1 and 2 and old characters like Kenny, Jane, AJ at this new style?

This discussion has been closed.