TWD Season 3 at E3 2016 - Discuss News, Interviews, Articles, major reveals about the game here

Comments

• Ok guys!! I just watched the trailer and had to run back up here just to see the HYPE-TRAIN being spread in our hearts once more!! HAHAHA!! and it's so good to see Clemmy again!! :D

I must say I am VERY happy with the quality of their new engine. It looks gorgeous!!! S03, my body is ready!

• I haven't played 400 Days so I'm curious as to what impact it could have.

dojo32161 posted: »

Actually they only said it could have an affect, I don't think they said it'd have a bigger impact.

• edited June 2016

That'd be great! But, I think that's why we're playing as them both.

Tewudin posted: »

"Please Telltale, give us DLC that will show Javier's story before he met Clementine". - TWD fans after Season 3

• And AJ's weird baby hair!

Crips posted: »

With this new shiny look they're gonna be amazing. Wonder how Jane looks. Did her hair grow longer? How about Kenny's beard? I'm excited, maaan.

• Time for a death battle between these two!

Mariana238 posted: »

Also Clem's the same age as Ellie from the last of us now, and she was a great character I'm hoping Clem will be somewhat like her.

• Let me upvote this ten times.

Maybe they're two different sets of people?

• 31st of November

I tought november had only 30 days, but I guess they'll add one for Clem

Mariana238 posted: »

I'm guessing fall = 31st of November. But I'm still hyped Clem looks awesome.

• True story.

I screening It for the future xD

"Please Telltale, give us DLC that will show Javier's story before he met Clementine". - TWD fans after Season 3

• ;)

Ruetset posted: »

Always with her cap !

• I know, I was trying to make a point xD

Romaoplays posted: »

31st of November I tought november had only 30 days, but I guess they'll add one for Clem

• Drinking and smoking is not badass

Mich19 posted: »

Yeah clem Drinks and Smokes tho she's been a badass in season 2

• i don't think it will be my case ,'cause i hate that haircut

Karnedg2013 posted: »

I think these people who hate Javier for now will be plead Telltale for DLC about Javy after end of Third Season xD The old scheme.

• Hmm, so now clementine is about the same age as Sarah when we first met her.

• Please, tell me, Telltale already said directly how old Clementine?

Except 'early teen'?

13,5 or 14 - I need to know :)

• Sarah was 15 I believe

Hmm, so now clementine is about the same age as Sarah when we first met her.

• Its been two years after the second season so 13, at least.

Please, tell me, Telltale already said directly how old Clementine? Except 'early teen'? 13,5 or 14 - I need to know

• I never would have thought Clem could get more badass. Seems I've been made to look a fool once more.

Our little girl's all grown up ;_; Lee would be proud!

BRING ON SEASON THREE! So hyped! :D

• hehehe

Romaoplays posted: »

31st of November I tought november had only 30 days, but I guess they'll add one for Clem

• Rather have more Clementine.

I think these people who hate Javier for now will be plead Telltale for DLC about Javy after end of Third Season xD The old scheme.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

I'd rather not but life isn't fair.

bossmanham posted: »

Rather have more Clementine.

• I'd love a mini-series for Javier actually before he met Clementine after they finish up Season 3.

• Interesting. When I see common enemies I start thinking whoever did the branding to Javier did something to Clementine too.

LINK

• what is the name of the person clementine is with in series 3 was that annoeced

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

It's Javier he's the other playable character.

what is the name of the person clementine is with in series 3 was that annoeced

• Sounds cool. Maybe we'll get to determine their relationship, are they good friends or just reluctant allies who are only working together against their enemies.

LINK

• So excited for Season 3!! As long as telltale doesn't disperse the episodes separately like they did for Michonne because that was awful

• Jacksepticeye is going to play Season Three!

I'm so excited for this game!

• You think that might be who they were on their way to save? That "just hold on" makes a lot more sense that way. Kenny/AJ, Jane/AJ, AJ. Depending on who you went with at the end or if you ditched them both. Either way, my money is on AJ alone, because I think they likely killed off both Kenny and Jane no matter which way the storyline progresses. It'd be a little much to develop a huge plot for both of them.

This little funny how more of people hated AJ in end Season 2 and called him 'plot toy or something', but now we don't know whe're he and an

• What? You mean release them monthly? They do that with pretty much every single one of their games.

So excited for Season 3!! As long as telltale doesn't disperse the episodes separately like they did for Michonne because that was awful

• They have released their games in Episodes for a long time now, it will not be different for Season 3.

So excited for Season 3!! As long as telltale doesn't disperse the episodes separately like they did for Michonne because that was awful

• I wasnt that excited about season three until now, seeing our girl looking so grown up and tough. Im getting kind of hyped.

• i'd say 14, since her birthday is august right? idk, but with a fall premiere she will be 14 I believe

TDF16 posted: »

Its been two years after the second season so 13, at least.

• dose anyone know Javier voice actor and is there more info clem losing a finger because a certain ending in series 2

• edited June 2016

I drew Clementine!

enter image description here
    enter link description here

Possibly the first drawing of Clementine from actual season 3...?

• Oh, my god. You. Are. So. Fucking. Amazing!

And you made me realize that Clem has been keeping that hair short!

I drew Clementine! enter link description here Possibly the first drawing of Clementine from actual season 3...?

• Very nice! How long did it take?

I drew Clementine! enter link description here Possibly the first drawing of Clementine from actual season 3...?

• Thank you!! (:

Well close to four hours last night and then maybe three hours today. I was trying not to rush though it.

KCohere posted: »

Very nice! How long did it take?

• Thank you so much!! (: haha and cool. She needs to keep it short!

Oh, my god. You. Are. So. Fucking. Amazing! And you made me realize that Clem has been keeping that hair short!

This discussion has been closed.