TWD Season 3 at E3 2016 - Discuss News, Interviews, Articles, major reveals about the game here

Comments

• Every thing was perfect. Voice sync and graphics..all stuff

AgentZ46 posted: »

I'm excited! And Javier has the coolest voice ever. That sound effect when Clem shot the walker was great too!

• edited June 2016

To add on to what you said, I'm betting Clementine is looking for either Jane, Kenny or possibly A.J.

AChicken posted: »

Okay, I've been thinking.. in the teaser, at the very end where Javier says "Just hold on." It sounds like he's thinking it, or even hoping

• Upgraded ttg engine, that is

AAA_Jane posted: »

I freaked out when I saw Clem at first because the graphics looked nothing like how she did before, but after giving it a couple minutes I e

• Her eyes look a little glossy and hair looks unfinished. It's fine other than that I suppose. I feel like I'm the only one here but I actually liked Clementine's expressionless face in season two, it reminded me of how in the walking dead, characters have to go emotionally numb in order to live with the things they've done in this world. It seems like they swapped out that with a resting angry face.

eRock92 posted: »

I put together an image comparing clementine from Seasons 1, 2 & 3 in roughly the same pose. Speaking of which, Clem's hair looks unfin

• I love the new engine, Clementine looks great.

• I think job said its the same engine just upgraded, but it looks a whole lot different

I love the new engine, Clementine looks great.

• Is anyone asking this?? Who is Javier referring to when saying "Just hold on"

• You meant, an additional playable character because we will play as both of them. Either way, it's your choice if you don't want to buy it.

I freaked out when I saw Clem at first because the graphics looked nothing like how she did before, but after giving it a couple minutes I e

• edited June 2016

That's why they said that it's an upgraded version of their engine. It's different than saying "Of course, we've made a few changes in the game engine". Looks like they've made more than just a few changes.

I think job said its the same engine just upgraded, but it looks a whole lot different

• He said that for Batman. Wd3 used new i guess

I think job said its the same engine just upgraded, but it looks a whole lot different

• He says that to clem...i guess just telling 'stay careful'

Is anyone asking this?? Who is Javier referring to when saying "Just hold on"

• Clem already teen - deal with It.

Our girl grew up :')

enter image description here

• edited June 2016

Just what I meant

It's a reveal trailer, TFTBL had a reveal trailer too, and Rhys and Fiona looked more older than they were in the final game. They can adjust stuff until it's released.

• Yes, i just heard. I'm a little more excited now and it seems they mixed together what both fans wanted.

Tewudin posted: »

You meant, an additional playable character because we will play as both of them. Either way, it's your choice if you don't want to buy it.

• Do you think this game is still going to be playable on the iPhone?

• So do we know anything about Javier?

• edited June 2016

See this vid:

Skip to the part when Job tells about Javier (after half of the vid)

Harian96 posted: »

So do we know anything about Javier?

• Who thinks Clems skin looks tan ( a lot )

• They do have a mini bio for him at the Wiki page. But not much is known, Job said in the E3 interview they don't want to give too much away.

So do we know anything about Javier?

• edited June 2016
    1. He's a man
    2. His name is Javier
    3. He knows how to shooy
    4. He's (presumably) killed zombies
    5. He's (presumably) Clenentine's friend / mentor
  • So that reveal was pretty cool

Positives

• The hints towards the story seem cool
    • The background and effects look pretty cool
    • The walker model looks a lot better
    • Not just playing as just clem is pretty exciting, however I am also glad they didnt drop her all together

Meh

• I dont know what to make of those graphics, its nice that they've upgraded a bit but right now they dont look that right

Negatives

• Time-skip
    • Season 2 ending and everything else will barely matter given what they've said so far.
  • Job actually stated in the E3 Interview that our choices from the previous seasons will matter.

So that reveal was pretty cool Positives * The hints towards the story seem cool * The background and effects look pretty cool * T

• I am so Happy that we're going to see Clem. Beyond excited to see what happened to Kenny/Jane , how she lost her finger and I wanna see some flashbacks to see what happened in the past now that she is grown up. Fuckk yes I'm ready for it!!!! #TeamClem

• Will we be getting a demo?

• Lol no i would be extremely surprised if she was.

To add on to what you said, I'm betting Clementine is looking for either Jane, Kenny or possibly A.J.

• Anyone know if there was any confirmation that our s2 end choices will carry over to s3?

• Barely matter? Are u mad? Lol
    Being at wellington and being all alone at nowhere will effect s3 begimning a lot

So that reveal was pretty cool Positives * The hints towards the story seem cool * The background and effects look pretty cool * T

• Of batman i guess...idk
    He said 'ttg workers are workimg for a demo THIS WEEK'

Will we be getting a demo?

• they said every choice you made will impact clem, so i guess so

dan290786 posted: »

Anyone know if there was any confirmation that our s2 end choices will carry over to s3?

• Or hopefully being at Howe's too. If you let the family in, it's the fundaments ofa nice community so it makes sense too

AdamRoberts posted: »

Barely matter? Are u mad? Lol Being at wellington and being all alone at nowhere will effect s3 begimning a lot

• She is only 14

Karnedg2013 posted: »

Clem already teen - deal with It. Our girl grew up :')

• 13,5-14 - I think - It's already teen.

ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US.

TTG fan posted: »

She is only 14

• I think they're trying to find someone.

Is anyone asking this?? Who is Javier referring to when saying "Just hold on"

• Say her name 2 more times and she'll appear

• The interviewer referred to him as a Rob Lowe :P

Karnedg2013 posted: »

W-wait...

• I'd prefer the season 2 ending didn't matter. Season 2 wasn't that great (IMO, don't get mad if you disagree) and it'll give them a chance to start fresh and tell a new story.

• This game looks so better now in the updated Bat Engine (as said by the lead guy)

Can't wait for fall. Although I wish it was released late August.

This discussion has been closed.