TWD Season 3 at E3 2016 - Discuss News, Interviews, Articles, major reveals about the game here

Comments

• Probably not immediately during E3, but I could see them showing the demo publicly some odd weeks later. They did the same thing with Minecraft.

zeke10 posted: »

So we ain't getting any videos/trailers for it? Nothing else?

• And sick detail hunting begins.

dojo32161 posted: »

That guy mentioned a mark on the walker, here it is:

• They have to know, it's The Walkong Dead, NOT Game Of Thrones XD. But seriously I love the trailer so far and I can't wait till it comes out this fall

• Well what was season 1? Greenish?

I like it. Looks more orangery whereas season 2 was more purpley.

• He was lightskin in Season 1, a bit tanned in Season 2, and she seems like she is back to her lightskinned side in this teaser. So it looks like she is lighter (again?). And I know all was have of her parents is a picture, thus why I expressed it was a minor nit-pick. She doesn't look how I thought a teenage Clem would look. Since I'm not on the TellTale art and production teams, I'm not going to worry about it.

Like I also have said (way too much in my opinion, I need to comment other things), this is only a teaser. The models can adjust and/or be changed prior to launch. It has happened in TellTale games before. But as I said before, it's not that big of a deal. It's not like they whitewashed Clem or anything of that nature. I'm still going to participate in Season 3 and excited to see what will become of this new chapter.

And just in case, there was no hostility in my comment. I replied purely to invoke discussion and to further my thoughts. Just wanted to state that since this is the internet and things can get taken out of context.

KCohere posted: »

What do you mean he skin tone has changed? Because she looks a bit darker? We didnt see a whole lot of her parents, only a picture and then them as walkers.

• Brownish.

AChicken posted: »

Well what was season 1? Greenish?

• I wonder If telltale is digging into the past a little bit and is kind of gonna base it off the original idea for walking dead season 1. Because correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't season 1 gonna be about Clementine and her brother before it was changed to Lee? I obviously have no basis to this besides Javier being probably in his early 20's, but I think they are gonna go this route and try to make him into an older brother figure for clementine.

• Here's the first Season 2 picture I found, to refresh your memory.

enter image description hereenter image description here

I didn't notice much of a difference. It doesn't look radically different from previous seasons, at least i don't think it does.

• Clem's eyes look weird.

Everything else looks nice though.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Well I do own that thread.

Pipas posted: »

And sick detail hunting begins.

• This is literally only a teaser, we have no idea how our choices affect the season or whether Christa is back or not, so it's probably best not to assume anything for now.

Rynna posted: »

I'm annoyed that the Christa plotline seems to have just been dropped, but I'm SO glad Clem is older and that we get to play as an adult too

• Ah, thank you.

Brownish.

• Yes!!! WHAT HAPPEN TO KENNY/JANE? IS YHERE CHARACTER THAT WILL RETURN? WHAT HAPPEN TO WELLINGTON AND HOWES? WHAT THE FUCK HAPPEN TO MY BABYS FINGER???

Kenny726 posted: »

Does anyone else feel like vomitting? SO MUCH TO TAKE IN. SO MANY QUESTIONS. SO MANY FEEEAAAAARS.

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited June 2016

Would anyone have noticed Clementine is missing a finger if Brian Altano didn't mention it?

• Like a tenth of a percent maybe.

You're a legend in your own mind I'm sure.

"Those people". There are a good many of us.

• [removed]

• I think it's actually "Javi", since that's what people call me (My name's Javier as well) and it's a short for "Javier".

Well it isn't the end of the world. Plus Job said his nickname was "Javy".

• I am pretty amazing.

bossmanham posted: »

Like a tenth of a percent maybe. You're a legend in your own mind I'm sure.

• edited June 2016

Clementine is missing a figure

Oh no that's one less toy to her collection!

Would anyone have noticed Clementine is missing a finger if Brian Altano didn't mention it?

• edited June 2016

Wow Clementine grew up! she went total badass love her new style. The graphics for the game are well done and better improved, and from the looks of the trailer it seems it is going to be more action packed and a more progressive storyline. I also like the fact they introduced the new character Javier who to me looks like the new Luke for this season. I am excited!

• I with you on it. I may just take time to adjust. If I recall correctly, Season 1 and 2 Clem was a bit of a jump for some people.

It is okay, but it kind of makes Clementine look weird. Maybe I'm just not used to it and who knows how much time passed.

• ARE THOSE TATS OR BRAND MARKS? OLD CLEM! HAIR THINGIES! HAT WITH BULLET HOLES? JAVIER! KENNY! WELLINGTON! BABY! JANE! HOWES! WHERE ARE THEY GOING? WHO ARE THEY WITH? WHAT HAPPENED TO FINGER? WHERE IS JUICE BOX? AJ!!!!!!!! CHOICES MATTER?

KLVGAMING posted: »

Yes!!! WHAT HAPPEN TO KENNY/JANE? IS YHERE CHARACTER THAT WILL RETURN? WHAT HAPPEN TO WELLINGTON AND HOWES? WHAT THE FUCK HAPPEN TO MY BABYS FINGER???

• You probably are. But I still want to play as clem.

I am pretty amazing.

• I only saw the trailer how do people know the guys name? Did they mention when talking about it

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited June 2016

Yeah they mentioned it on the livestream and said he's a playable character.

I only saw the trailer how do people know the guys name? Did they mention when talking about it

• Yeah, they said it in the conference. But I'm still confused, is it Javier or Xavier?

I only saw the trailer how do people know the guys name? Did they mention when talking about it

• After a second or third look, yes. I saw the trailer in a small window on my laptop. I was doing school work at the time of my first watch, too.

• Clem has already been established and developed plenty, it's the new guy I'm more worried about. I know we only saw him for twenty seconds, but he already feels like Luke 2.0

wdfan posted: »

Yeah it is, if it's true. Man I was really hoping that muliple playable characters wouldn't happen. Now we run the risk on neither character being developed properly. The game has to be longer than season 1 now for me.

• edited June 2016

That dude better not be her boyfriend ;-; Plus...how did her hat grow up? 0-0

• His name is Javier.

• Or maybe......

enter image description here

i think it says JAB

• MODS PLEASE STOP IT BEFORE IT STARTS!!! It's about to be early 2014 all over again! Oh no...

• It's Javier.

ZapThroat posted: »

Yeah, they said it in the conference. But I'm still confused, is it Javier or Xavier?

• Dafuq?

Killah posted: »

• But worse than just playing as Clem.

Better than just playing as the other guy.

• He looks like he's in his early-mid 20's. Clem's probably 13-14. I can't see him being her boyfriend.

Killah posted: »

• Weird, I've someone else on YouTube say it's Xavier.

It's Javier.

• Don't take me wrong. I'm curious about all of the things from the teaser..

ZapThroat posted: »

Dafuq?

• Omid's catOmid's cat Banned
    edited June 2016

Because The Lonely Island.

AChicken posted: »

why

This discussion has been closed.