Batman: The Enemy Within - Ep 1 Waiting Thread; Releases starting Aug 8th, Mobile Oct 3rd

Comments

• Okay so its not just me thanks, was getting paranoid that Xbox cant preorder it but its an option on PS4, really looking forward to it

• No android yet

• It's still only 5:30 PM on Monday Evening for Telltale. ;)

AdamRoberts posted: »

No android yet

• I didn't see it as that myself, but that would have been a cool alternative name for a Telltale Batman game.

AronDracula posted: »

Who else is mistaking the title as "Batman: The Evil Within"?

• And be directed by Shinji Mikami, who would have turned this into a horror Batman story.

I didn't see it as that myself, but that would have been a cool alternative name for a Telltale Batman game.

• Australia region's New Games category just added 6 new games since I first posted, here's hoping Batman is next soon!

Creeper1846 posted: »

Yeah I don’t live in Australia but I changed my region to Australia just to see if it was there and no matter how many times I added a punctuation or capitalization I couldn’t find it hopefully it will be out by tomorrow.

• Good... Good....

They do archive, and this will also be posted on YouTube later as well!

• You'll be able to play at midnight (at least I was).

2DLee posted: »

I preordered this on ps4 and it's got the timer set to midnight. Will I be able to play at midnight or do I have to wait til the afternoon?

• Yeah I checked the coming soon section as well nothing there. The annoying thing is for Australia it will probably appear like an hour before midnight so technically they can say it released on the 8th of August.

• edited August 2017

Well just checked again and it appears to be in the Australian store now : )

https://www.microsoft.com/en-au/store/p/batman-the-enemy-within-episode-1/c2jv76xs9sj9

• The waiting game begin

AdamRoberts posted: »

No android yet

• If any of you tomorrow have interesting details to post tomorrow, here's a quick link to the details thread so you don't have to search it up/trudge through the section to find it (it's on page 5 right now if you really want to search for it).

• ...and don't worry, bumping it is okay - a new Season is coming out and that is a valid reason to spark some new discussion. :)

dojo32161 posted: »

If any of you tomorrow have interesting details to post tomorrow, here's a quick link to the details thread so you don't have to search it up/trudge through the section to find it (it's on page 5 right now if you really want to search for it).

• Don't see it on the US store or the Argentinian store. Help!!

• I been checking the US store and it's still not out for xbox.

Nesherius posted: »

Don't see it on the US store or the Argentinian store. Help!!

• 12:00 still not out

• It's 1:11am my time. And still not out in US

12:00 still not out

• This is fucking stupid PS4 gets to play rn

Shadow2122 posted: »

It's 1:11am my time. And still not out in US

• Sounds like to me it's a PS4 exclusive. Just kidding

This is fucking stupid PS4 gets to play rn

• Well thx telltale never staying up till midnight ever again until TWD TFS

Sounds like to me it's a PS4 exclusive. Just kidding

• It seems weird that Telltale Batman first season came out at midnight and The Walking dead New frontier. But not this one.

Well thx telltale never staying up till midnight ever again until TWD TFS

• Episode 5 of ANF actually came out a day early on Xbox which was pretty hype. They always do Australia first for some reason.

It seems weird that Telltale Batman first season came out at midnight and The Walking dead New frontier. But not this one.

• They must like Asutrailla I guess.

Episode 5 of ANF actually came out a day early on Xbox which was pretty hype. They always do Australia first for some reason.

• LostSoul86 had that link to the Australian story but it isn't showing up on my xbox

They must like Asutrailla I guess.

• I live in the uk and It's about 6:33am and It's still not out on xbox

• Telltale is always so fucking inconsistint it pisses me off.

BigGazMan posted: »

I live in the uk and It's about 6:33am and It's still not out on xbox

• edited August 2017

I don't live in Asutrailla. But I switched to see if it was there and still don't see at all.

LostSoul86 had that link to the Australian story but it isn't showing up on my xbox

• Tell me about it.

Telltale is always so fucking inconsistint it pisses me off.

• It's pissing me off to. Wtf is going on with Xbox.

• Alright Boys it's been a good run but fuck telltale I'm going to fucking bed!

• 142eastern us and no go. I miss last year when everything was up 3 hours before midnight.

• Same. I never going to stay up till midnight ever again.

Alright Boys it's been a good run but fuck telltale I'm going to fucking bed!

• I'm going to bed myself, get some pussy...

• Oh it is still not here...

• edited August 2017

So for some reason it's not out on Xbox yet.

EDIT: Nevermind! It's there now.

• It's there now, guys! At least it is for me.

• On Xbox directly the store? You posted this like 25 mins ago and for me nothing changed.

AgentZ46 posted: »

It's there now, guys! At least it is for me.

• edited August 2017

I still dont have it. Any chance i need to restart my console?

AgentZ46 posted: »

It's there now, guys! At least it is for me.

• I searched Batman the enemy within and it was there.

PHub07 posted: »

On Xbox directly the store? You posted this like 25 mins ago and for me nothing changed.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.