Batman: The Enemy Within - Ep 1 Waiting Thread; Releases starting Aug 8th, Mobile Oct 3rd

1111213141517»

Comments

• minecraft episode 2 just released for android version, now, we gonna wait this batman season 2 for android too

What's going on? Telltale should tell its customers, people paying them money, why their game is delayed! The radio silence is just rude now.

• They could just be like other developers and ignore mobile completely. Mobile isn't for gaming.

What's going on? Telltale should tell its customers, people paying them money, why their game is delayed! The radio silence is just rude now.

• Wow , still no news about Mobile version

• :(

Wow , still no news about Mobile version

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Episode 1 will be releasing September 26th along with episode 2 according to the latest news post

Just in time for Gamescom, we're excited to announce that episode two of Batman: The Enemy Within will be available for download starting September 26! The second of five episodes, 'The Pact' launches September 26 on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC. Additionally, both episodes one and two will become available on iOS and Android-based devices that same day.

• Thanks for the update, any reason or explanation to why it was delayed?

OzzyUK posted: »

Episode 1 will be releasing September 26th along with episode 2 according to the latest news post Just in time for Gamescom, we're exc

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

They didn't give any reasons, there have been other delays in the past and they have always remained pretty quiet about it so i don't think there will ever be one.

Thanks for the update, any reason or explanation to why it was delayed?

• finally a news about this , hope mobile version got discount, or free on 1st episode

OzzyUK posted: »

Episode 1 will be releasing September 26th along with episode 2 according to the latest news post Just in time for Gamescom, we're exc

• edited September 2017

...skip this cmnt

• edited September 2017

So now we have to wait til Oct 3rd? Just give us the first episode already?!

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited September 2017

I imagine they were probably adding some last minute polish to the iOS port in general.

hackthis02 posted: »

• I feel the same bro been waiting to long they always do this for mobile users

hackthis02 posted: »

• Surely by now they should know that they have to polish the mobile version so why not have a team on that, and set the date for all versions for when they all can be released at the same time. It’s just common sense. Then they wouldn’t have angry customers.

Tracywa1988 posted: »

I feel the same bro been waiting to long they always do this for mobile users

• Why would they care to do that for the small playerbase? LMAO. Mobile gamers are funny. Have some gratitude Telltale is spending resources making their games compatible on mobile devices. They could be like almost any other non-mobile developer and drop mobile entirely.

Mobile just holds the rest of the community back in terms of any major generation leap in terms of graphical advancement. I get their going for a distinct art style, but they are going to have to stop catering to mobile players in the distant future.

Lord Vandal posted: »

Surely by now they should know that they have to polish the mobile version so why not have a team on that, and set the date for all versions

• Well the majority of casual gamers have now switched from console to more portable gaming. Phones/tablets/switch so they need to get it working. It’s not fair that every time they announce a date they keep pushing it back. Why announce a date and then push it back why not release it when everything’s working and compatible. It’s not that the latest iPads and phones aren’t slow why do they need to dumb down the graphics and cut half of the cutscenes like they did in season 1. Just doesn’t make sense to me..and don’t say because Mobile is shit. Mobile is now becoming the most go to product for gaming. Read a review online and (small fan base, you’re gravely mistaken my
    friend)

ScootyZ posted: »

Why would they care to do that for the small playerbase? LMAO. Mobile gamers are funny. Have some gratitude Telltale is spending resources m

• Hey y'all, quick question: how necessary is PlayStation Plus to The Enemy Within? I know I can play the game, but will I be able to transfer my choices from Season 1? Will my choices for Season 2 be saved or shareable at the end without it? Thanks bunches!

• Yes to both.

Mnewby9201 posted: »

Hey y'all, quick question: how necessary is PlayStation Plus to The Enemy Within? I know I can play the game, but will I be able to transfer

Sign in to comment in this discussion.