Batman: The Enemy Within - Ep 1 Waiting Thread; Releases starting Aug 8th, Mobile Oct 3rd

Comments

• edited August 2017

Is anyone else having issues logging into your TellTale account? I can't connect to either the first game or the new one, due to a message:

"ERROR
    The game is having a problem communicating with the Telltale server. Please visit Telltale.com/support for more information. "

This is only occurring from within the game. I can log into my account fine on the website.

• Okay im about to play it tonight but WITHOUT SPOILERS was it Good? Better than the s1 premiere?

• The forums are actually positive, so take that how you will.

Okay im about to play it tonight but WITHOUT SPOILERS was it Good? Better than the s1 premiere?

• My reaction to the positivity.

dojo32161 posted: »

The forums are actually positive, so take that how you will.

• Bravo ttg, delayed mobile yet again

• Does the engine work as hard as it did in s1 or did they smooth things out?

dojo32161 posted: »

The forums are actually positive, so take that how you will.

• It's a lot smoother (at least for me). Didn't get any lag or stuttering. Everything was buttery smooth.

Does the engine work as hard as it did in s1 or did they smooth things out?

• Oh that's great to hear!

lupinb0y posted: »

It's a lot smoother (at least for me). Didn't get any lag or stuttering. Everything was buttery smooth.

• As someone who thoroughly enjoyed the S1 premiere, S2's is leaps and bounds better.

Okay im about to play it tonight but WITHOUT SPOILERS was it Good? Better than the s1 premiere?

• ^ This

I was really blown away by the step up in quality from 101 to 201.

As someone who thoroughly enjoyed the S1 premiere, S2's is leaps and bounds better.

• I had much better performance on the engine, and the additional graphics settings from later Telltale series after Batman Season 1 have also carried over into Batman Season 2.

Does the engine work as hard as it did in s1 or did they smooth things out?

• Is there no way to buy PC Ep1 only?

• Still no news about Android version or mobile version?

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

No, on PC it is only sold as a season pass.

notthelast posted: »

Is there no way to buy PC Ep1 only?

• edited August 2017

On Eric Stirpe's Tumblr blog, he mentions that the Riddler is his favorite Batman villain, and he was given the opportunity to pitch his idea on how he always wanted to write Riddler. Of course, no part of it was used in the game, but this is what he wrote.

"The Riddler I’ve always wanted to write would be a college-age Mr. Robot type - a computer whiz loner from a blue collar background at Gotham University on scholarship. Bitter and angry at the world, constantly feeling like he’s smarter than everyone around him, he’d hack into bank accounts, important files, etc., locking them so they can only be accessed by solving complex riddles… or paying the Riddler’s ransom. His costume would be a Daft Punk-style helmet (displaying ???s, natch’) that obscured his identity and would allow someone else to pick up the mantle and name of the Riddler even if he were defeated.

So - wasn’t used, but I still think that’d be super cool in a comic or something someday. :)"

• Have you gotten it from PC yet? I bought it on GOG and it still says "coming soon"

hs19940 posted: »

IT's also not available on PC too yet either, I think it has been delayed by telltale the selves, I think they're sorting something out.

• I'd love to see that one day. Would fit in well with modern times.

On Eric Stirpe's Tumblr blog, he mentions that the Riddler is his favorite Batman villain, and he was given the opportunity to pitch his ide

• Simply trying to get this game from the Windows 10 App store has, so far, been the single worst technology-related experience of my life.

I still haven't even unlocked the ability to buy it, let alone start fucking downloading it.

I'm going to kill myself.

This better not only be the best Telltale episode I've ever played.

This better not only be the best game I've ever played.

This better be the single greatest and most satisfying experience of my entire life.

Fuck my life.

• On the support page it says "coming soon" for mobile (apple devices and android) while on this page it still says delayed. What is preventing them for releasing their game on the same day on these platforms? You would think they'd figure it out by now. Just my opinion.

• Nothing on GOG, but apparently it's available on Steam and the Win10 Store.

I would really like to know what's going on, what the problem is, when we can actually get the game, etc.

tooweiss posted: »

Have you gotten it from PC yet? I bought it on GOG and it still says "coming soon"

• That's actually kinda cool. But I understand why they didn't use this idea. Doesn't really seem as much of a threat as the Jigsaw Riddler we did get.

On Eric Stirpe's Tumblr blog, he mentions that the Riddler is his favorite Batman villain, and he was given the opportunity to pitch his ide

• I understand you don't have money for pc or a console but the mobile ports are still a thing? Because of them, Telltale is forced to downgrade the graphics and the touchpad is just not as good as a controller or mouse and keyboard to play a Telltale game.

AdamRoberts posted: »

Bravo ttg, delayed mobile yet again

• Have to be honest, not a fan of his concept.

• Why not just buy it on Steam instead?

IDredMan posted: »

Simply trying to get this game from the Windows 10 App store has, so far, been the single worst technology-related experience of my life.

• Any news on the mobile releases?

• Already August 11 here ,still no news about mobile version ,ffs

ceelo9 posted: »

Any news on the mobile releases?

• By now the mobile version has no value.

• :(

By now the mobile version has no value.

• Mods, just thought I'd let you know that you put an extra T at the end of August 8th in Playstation North America.

• Already August 12 still , Mobile version not available

• Yeah well... :(

Already August 12 still , Mobile version not available

• Dude, you what? I played pre-Batman games all on mobile because it had acceptable graphics and the controls are WAY better. Of course that's just key opinion. Batman onwards though, I switched to console as the graphics, resolution and framerate were terrible.

AronDracula posted: »

I understand you don't have money for pc or a console but the mobile ports are still a thing? Because of them, Telltale is forced to downgra

• [removed]

AronDracula posted: »

I understand you don't have money for pc or a console but the mobile ports are still a thing? Because of them, Telltale is forced to downgra

• They upgraded the graphics again. Be happy its even on mobile. Its a great platform for pre-Batman games, but I wouldn't dare say the same now.

mcsasser1 posted: »

On the support page it says "coming soon" for mobile (apple devices and android) while on this page it still says delayed. What is preventin

• This is so unprofessional, not the fact it's delayed, I guess that's an issue but that's not what I'm annoyed about. Why is there no communication on why it's delayed and the estimated wait time.

• Wondering Minecraft Story Mode Season 2 episode 2 will also delayed like this one too for mobile version

This is so unprofessional, not the fact it's delayed, I guess that's an issue but that's not what I'm annoyed about. Why is there no communication on why it's delayed and the estimated wait time.

• No, minecraft is usually on-time. Batman is always delayed. S1 was delayed for MONTHS

Wondering Minecraft Story Mode Season 2 episode 2 will also delayed like this one too for mobile version

• This one probably will delay 2 month?

AdamRoberts posted: »

No, minecraft is usually on-time. Batman is always delayed. S1 was delayed for MONTHS

• Let them delay it for a year. I have no intention of downloading it now.

• What's going on? Telltale should tell its customers, people paying them money, why their game is delayed! The radio silence is just rude now.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.