Batman: The Enemy Within - Ep 1 Waiting Thread; Releases starting Aug 8th, Mobile Oct 3rd

Comments

• Same for me. I tried restarting it and nothing changed. Searching on xbox or directly on the site and it doesn't come up. FFS

Newest game it shows for me is SMITE season 4 whatever that is.

ScootyZ posted: »

I still dont have it. Any chance i need to restart my console?

• I know It's not of my business but what country you in

AgentZ46 posted: »

It's there now, guys! At least it is for me.

• Australia.

BigGazMan posted: »

I know It's not of my business but what country you in

• Thanks pal :•)

Australia.

• Still not there for me.

So for some reason it's not out on Xbox yet. EDIT: Nevermind! It's there now.

• What is going on? Where is the game? It is currently 8th of August everywhere in the world

• Still not here in North America do you think I could buy it through the Australian store because when I switch my region it still says I can pay in US dollars.

• Ok as I said I was going to check the Australian store and even though there was a link no matter how much I searched it won’t come up do I have to get every capital and colan?

• edited August 2017

Can’t find it at all on US or Australia.

• I wouldnt even screw around with it. Who knows what could get messed up.

Please can we go back to when it always came out 3-5 hours early and not who knows how many hours late. It reminds me of I can't remember which game it was but for some stupid reason would come out a day late for xbox. Thought that was over with.

• Yeah, i'm patient as always... Being a mobile user has its perks lol

It's still only 5:30 PM on Monday Evening for Telltale.

• So im from the Canadian side of things and I cant get it either

• Well I hope it can come out today because tomorrow I’m going to be on vacation and I’m going to end up having to wait a week.

• Bad enough there's no ore-order, but now it comes out soooooo late? Telltale seems to favour other platforms over Xbox.

• Not there for me either. You guys are lucky.

• edited August 2017

Ok so I live in US but I was able to find it in the Australian stir you have to get it exactly how I’m going to spell it Batman: The Enemy Within

Don’t forget your : and your CAPS.

Edit can confirm it’s officially on the US store just type it how I typed it.

• That sounds absolutely ridiculous but you are 100% right. Wow nice on the dedication dude.

FFS I wonder how long ago we could've gotten it trying it this way? You literally need to type the EXACT name for it to come up AT ALL. Maybe it's the colon that throws off the search or something?

Creeper1846 posted: »

Ok so I live in US but I was able to find it in the Australian stir you have to get it exactly how I’m going to spell it Batman: The Enemy W

• it's out i see episode 1 on xbox

• Still not there

• Thanks, mate. Got the game now. Can confirm this works.

Ok so I live in US but I was able to find it in the Australian stir you have to get it exactly how I’m going to spell it Batman: The Enemy W

• Yeah that works. Thanks! This is so ridiculous.

• You have to type it

Batman: The Enemy Within

That exact way with a : and CAPS at the beginning of each word that’s the only way it will come up.

xxplvb posted: »

Still not there

• For all you Xbox one users who can’t find it you have to type it word for word

Batman: The Enemy Within

Don’t forget the : or the CAPS

• You really do have to 100% avoid EVERYTHING online about a game or movie if you don't want it to get spoiled. It's been interesting to see the internet change especially in the last couple years in regards to spoilers. People will put MAJOR spoilers in topic titles and be genuinely clueless as to how anyone would think its a spoiler. People really do seem to have ZERO and I mean ZERO common sense when it comes to spoiling stuff. Worse, doing it on purpose seems to be a huge thing now too.

I avoid this stuff like the plague and ran across someone purposely trying to spoil Fallout 4 and the new Final Fantasy.

Smurfbate posted: »

Welp, I would just like to thank Telltale and a Youtube asshole who because of a full week of having access to this game has now put a giant

• Is the Android version already available?

• Actually usually Xbox in Australia gets everything early like TWD ANF episodes came out early a lot on Xbox in Australia.

ScootyZ posted: »

Bad enough there's no ore-order, but now it comes out soooooo late? Telltale seems to favour other platforms over Xbox.

• Wow that episode had a great soundtrack.

• When will season 2 be available on iOS?

• If you check the support page. I believe it said it got delayed for IOS and Android devices. My guess that it might not come out because it is a bigger game and the App Store has a limit on how big apps and games can be.

• Does anyone know the time when Batman The Enemy Within releases on Steam

• In around 50 minutes, like in previous episodes.

xcapa2 posted: »

Does anyone know the time when Batman The Enemy Within releases on Steam

• Mobile version always got delayed, fck

If you check the support page. I believe it said it got delayed for IOS and Android devices. My guess that it might not come out because it is a bigger game and the App Store has a limit on how big apps and games can be.

• edited August 2017

Steam is usually around 1PM EST/10AM PST

Does anyone know the time when Batman The Enemy Within releases on Steam

• It's on Steam now.

• edited August 2017

I've been checking Steam, and it's still not out yet.

EDIT: Wait, never mind it is, my bad

ClemRanger posted: »

It's on Steam now.

• 10am in USA and STILL not out to be bought/played on XB1

• Was super helpful THANK YOU!!!

You have to type it Batman: The Enemy Within That exact way with a : and CAPS at the beginning of each word that’s the only way it will come up.

• IT's also not available on PC too yet either, I think it has been delayed by telltale the selves, I think they're sorting something out.

• Telltale Support is reporting that the mobile releases (on iOS and Android) for Batman Enemy Within Episode 1 are delayed.

https://telltale.com/support/bat2/

• Personally I'd like the Joker to not be an antagonist until Season 3, assuming they're making a trilogy.

matteso586 posted: »

I don't know about you, but I think that John Doe's role in episode 4 and/or 5 would be heavily influenced by The Killing Joke.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.