Batman: The Enemy Within - Ep 1 Waiting Thread; Releases starting Aug 8th, Mobile Oct 3rd

Comments

• Those screens look amazing, can't wait for the new season.

Pipas posted: »

Yiss, I'm really excited about the Riddler. I said it before the first season released that he'd be a perfect villain. Can't wait! Pretty su

• Not much time to grab the money together will your choices from season 1 come in to play or is it a stand alone season where your choices don't matter

• Hopefully the Riddler in this game series will be voiced by Nolan North.

Either the federal agent is Amanda Waller, or a follower of Ra's Al Ghul.

• This new season will be accessible to both returning fans and newcomers alike,

For the love of God, stop doing this Telltale, this was one of the reasons ANF ended up the way it did. These are story based games, it relies on a sense of continuity between the seasons, and when you try to appeal to newcomers, it hinders what the writers can reference and allude to from the previous installments. Authors don't start a book series and have the 2nd or 3rd book act as a starting point, that's the job of the first book, the rest act solely as a continuation, you should be doing the same thing with your games.

dojo32161 posted: »

"SAN RAFAEL, Calif., July 19, 2017 -- Award-winning developer and publisher of digital entertainment Telltale Games, alongside DC Entertainm

• I'm way too hyped for this.

I'm assuming they actually saw people wanting the Riddler for their Batman game, and then put him in the second season. I think.

People really talked about how well he'd fit.
    Thanks, Telltale?

• Side note: I'm way too hyped for this to go to sleep.

AChicken posted: »

I'm way too hyped for this. I'm assuming they actually saw people wanting the Riddler for their Batman game, and then put him in the second season. I think. People really talked about how well he'd fit. Thanks, Telltale?

• edited July 2017

no, No, NO

NO!

enter image description here

Also, yes... I agree with your statement.

This new season will be accessible to both returning fans and newcomers alike, For the love of God, stop doing this Telltale, this w

• OMG YES YES I AM MORE HYPED FOR THIS THAN THE WALKING DEAD AND MINECRAFT STORY MODE SEASON 2 ITS GOOD TO BE BACK AS THE BATMAN.

• edited July 2017

"The Riddler has returned"

has returned

returned

Wait... I'm missing something.

Can someone tell me year this is?
    I think I fell asleep for a few years, and this is actually season 3, not my highly anticipated season 2.

"SAN RAFAEL, Calif., July 19, 2017 -- Award-winning developer and publisher of digital entertainment Telltale Games, alongside DC Entertainm

• Well, it's possible in Telltale's version Batman already encountered Riddler. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

AChicken posted: »

"The Riddler has returned" has returned returned Wait... I'm missing something. Can someone tell me year this is? I think I fell asleep for a few years, and this is actually season 3, not my highly anticipated season 2.

• So, after the disastrous PC version of this game, I will definitely be playing Season 2 on the PS4, my question is if Season 2 will incorporate the cloud save feature like ANF did with Season 2, or is it just going to be the choice generator thing?

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

I think MCSM S2 included a cloud saving option so I'd assume Batman would use it.

So, after the disastrous PC version of this game, I will definitely be playing Season 2 on the PS4, my question is if Season 2 will incorporate the cloud save feature like ANF did with Season 2, or is it just going to be the choice generator thing?

• Really, because all I've heard people talk about concerning Minecraft was the choice generator. Granted I haven't been paying a lot of attention to Minecraft, but still, enough to see some of the stuff that's going on. If it did, then that's great and I guess there's no reason to worry.

I think MCSM S2 included a cloud saving option so I'd assume Batman would use it.

• Okay I guess...
    But I kind of feel left out because I wasn't there for the first encounter, ya know?

C'mon, Bats... We're bros!

Well, it's possible in Telltale's version Batman already encountered Riddler. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• LET'S JUST HOPE ITS NOT MKAY

• Just noticed that there's blood on the Riddler's cane

It's probably that guy's from the back.

AgentZ46 posted: »

See that coffin in the background of the John Doe screenshot? Who dead? Might be Victoria's funeral. EDIT: Just noticed that there's blood on the Riddler's cane.

• Would really love to pre-order this right now, but I think I'm going to get it on PS4 just because I prefer my TV screen to my computer. However, Batman S1 ran pretty shit on PS4 so I'm hoping they fixed those issues. I'm so damn excited this is coming out so soon!!

• In one of the screenshots Alfred is wearing an eye patch, so it would seem that at least some of Season 1 choices carry over.

donmike84 posted: »

Not much time to grab the money together will your choices from season 1 come in to play or is it a stand alone season where your choices don't matter

• It ran a lot better on my PS4 than on my PC, almost perfectly

BroKenny posted: »

Would really love to pre-order this right now, but I think I'm going to get it on PS4 just because I prefer my TV screen to my computer. How

• MrJavaMrJava Banned
    edited July 2017

DONT FORGET THIS GUY TELLTALE !

• Pretty excited, atleast now Telltale has finally given me games that I am interesting in.

• edited July 2017

Poogs, I hope this means another batch of Bruce faces.

Poogers555 posted: »

Pretty excited, atleast now Telltale has finally given me games that I am interesting in.

• When you see that Batman Season 2 teaser

Poogs, I hope this means another batch of Bruce faces.

• DX9 ? I thought the API was DX11 even for the minimum, I don't see the need to maintain two paths anyway.
    DX11 is ubiquitous.

• I miss those !

When you see that Batman Season 2 teaser

• I am anxiously awaiting the faces that you will find in Season 2.

When you see that Batman Season 2 teaser

• edited July 2017

Me: Nice! Batman's getting a new season. 2018's gonna be a good one.

Telltale: "Episode 1 of 5. Releasing August 8th."

Me:

• Good. Now I get to do that favor I promised to the Joker.

• Maybe season 3

MrJava posted: »

• NOT BEFORE GOT.. Jesus christ if that happens

BigGazMan posted: »

Maybe season 3

• I would rather have GoT s2 but hey, I'm excited for some Joker antics

• you're in my mind brother :)
    excactly what i was thinking

I would rather have GoT s2 but hey, I'm excited for some Joker antics

• Yeah!!! He is the perfect pick for season 3...

MrJava posted: »

• Minecraft Story Mode season 6 will be out by the time thrones gets a second season

NOT BEFORE GOT.. Jesus christ if that happens

• actually the actor voicing asher is going to visit telltale office and its not for a cancellation.
    I mean c'mon why visit them to hear that?

BigGazMan posted: »

Minecraft Story Mode season 6 will be out by the time thrones gets a second season

• really is this true

actually the actor voicing asher is going to visit telltale office and its not for a cancellation. I mean c'mon why visit them to hear that?

• Thanks bud,

https://twitter.com/AEJORDAN/status/887707210805018624

Sign in to comment in this discussion.