Batman: The Enemy Within - Ep 1 Waiting Thread; Releases starting Aug 8th, Mobile Oct 3rd

Comments

• MrJavaMrJava Banned

The voice actor in Arkham Asylum would be great as well.

AronDracula posted: »

Please hire Robert Englund. Scarecrow and Freddy Krueger are his best performances.

• That was not a minor choice. We all know Vicki is alive, because that's how comics work, and she potentially knows that Bruce is Batman, which is huge. Selina will definitely be in the game in some way, shape or form, and so will both the Penguin and Two-Face. Things like owing the Joker a favor or not are also certain to be relevant to some degree or another. You're overreacting.

ScootyZ posted: »

Yes, minor ones. Whether or not two face is there, relationship with selina etc. I can bet it won't be there. We will see.

• I've pre-ordered it now. :)

Just saw it on steam . Super hyped .

• im waiting for ps store to put it, fucking telltale has GOTG 23.99 and i have 23.03...
    batman better be under 23

Cybersbe posted: »

I've pre-ordered it now.

• I wonder if Lady Arkham will return. What's the point of not confirming her dead if she is not intended to return ? No body has been found.

• Is it available to pre-order on the xbox store?

• I dunno. The thing is, her knowing or not knowing Batman's identity is a pretty big deal. So big that I imagine her interaction with Batman would be drastically different based on that choice and people at Telltale generally don't like too many differentiations in their story. :p So unless the writers decide to give her amnesia (which would be pretty lame if you ask me), I don't see her appearing at all.

I wonder if Lady Arkham will return. What's the point of not confirming her dead if she is not intended to return ? No body has been found.

• Had no worries about the new season, but man its looking really good. Can't wait to dive in!

https://twitter.com/IGN/status/888195088035192832

• I just found this on telltale twitter earlier since it was retweeted. Very interesting the riddler seems like an interesting character so far wonder how him and the Joker tie together.

• Wait, What? Theres a season 2 of batman? I had episode 1 for a while and never had the chance to get the rest of the episodes, and im getting the rest of the episodes for season 1 really soon...

• From the two minute gameplay footage. Was that Nolan North reprising Riddler, or am I just mistaken?

• It sounded a little like Robert Atkin Downes.

matteso586 posted: »

From the two minute gameplay footage. Was that Nolan North reprising Riddler, or am I just mistaken?

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    edited July 2017

The episode has been rated by Australia.

enter image description here

• edited July 2017

I can't not wait!!! This is going to be awesome!!! Also I wonder if they will use the Save creation this time cause others might have played it on PS3 and Xbox 360 and I think I might needs that if my choices didn't carry over in this season 2 of Batman. Because I can't see my choices on the telltale website. So I guess that gonna be needed if that happens.Do you think that might happen and will we get a Save creation like the walking dead season 3 had?

OzzyUK posted: »

The episode has been rated by Australia.

• God, who voiced the Riddler.
    Sounds so familiar but I can't put my finger on it.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Do you think that might happen and will we get a Save creation like the walking dead season 3 had?

Minecraft Story Mode season 2 had it so i don't see why Batman season 2 wouldn't have the same thing.

strwar3 posted: »

I can't not wait!!! This is going to be awesome!!! Also I wonder if they will use the Save creation this time cause others might have played

• Wait!

It's KAZ! From METAL GEAR.
    They played us like a damn fiddle!

WAIT!

THEY PLAYED US LIKE A DAMN RIDDLE!

IDredMan posted: »

God, who voiced the Riddler. Sounds so familiar but I can't put my finger on it.

• Waiting to see more Bruce Wayne

• OK good just wondering

Do you think that might happen and will we get a Save creation like the walking dead season 3 had? Minecraft Story Mode season 2 had it so i don't see why Batman season 2 wouldn't have the same thing.

• Oooh, really interesting...
    I can't wait to get through the Riddler's death traps!

• WHERE IS THE WOLF AMO.. oh wait

• edited July 2017

IGN interview

• So... Who's returning? Also, Amanda seems interesting.

Pipas posted: »

IGN interview

• The Riddler voice definitely reminds me of Wally Wingert.

Sounds very good either way.

• MINOR SPOILERS IN THIS VIDEO!

So Job mentioned that Amanda Waller is in it so I guess I was right about the woman in the screenshot. What I find more interesting is that he mentioned the Riddler knew Bruce's parents. So it seems Thomas and Martha Wayne are still a big deal and I'm really happy about that.

IGN interview

• The only characters that we know are returning is Bruce, Alfred, Jim Gordon, Lucius Fox and John Doe.

ScootyZ posted: »

So... Who's returning? Also, Amanda seems interesting.

• edited July 2017

Fuck me. This was indeed Amanda all along.

Damn, if this is not a Justice League tease I don't know what it is.

IGN interview

• Can someone reply to me and tell me how many days before the release TT games are available on ps store and if its the same $$$ as steam etc.

• We can most certainly add Catwoman to that list, probably not in the first episode though.

AgentZ46 posted: »

The only characters that we know are returning is Bruce, Alfred, Jim Gordon, Lucius Fox and John Doe.

• Oh I don't doubt that she'll be back but since we don't 100% know I decided to leave her out.

We can most certainly add Catwoman to that list, probably not in the first episode though.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I think it should be added to the Playstation store at some point soon for pre-order, it should also release the same day on most platforms unless there is a delay for mobile which sometimes happens.

Can someone reply to me and tell me how many days before the release TT games are available on ps store and if its the same $$$ as steam etc.

• ok, btw if i own batman s1 on ps3 can i play it on ps4 too? (digital copy)

I think it should be added to the Playstation store at some point soon for pre-order, it should also release the same day on most platforms unless there is a delay for mobile which sometimes happens.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

No, you will need to repurchase season 1 on the PS4.

ok, btw if i own batman s1 on ps3 can i play it on ps4 too? (digital copy)

• daaamn, now im screwed, well i just wanted my choices to carry on but...

No, you will need to repurchase season 1 on the PS4.

• edited July 2017

You are right, this would indeed complicate the writers' job. Still just like you I really wonder how she would act knowing the pampered playboy and the dark knight are two sides of the same coin.

I dunno. The thing is, her knowing or not knowing Batman's identity is a pretty big deal. So big that I imagine her interaction with Batman

• By the way here's what Wikipedia has to say on the subject of ARGUS :

"Advanced Research Group Uniting Super-Humans (A.R.G.U.S.) is a United States federal agency Operating under the jurisdiction of Homeland Security. It is under the command of Col. Steve Trevor and Director Amanda Waller."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_government_agencies_in_DC_Comics#A

• I see they've redesigned Gordon. Not that I mind; I think he looks terrific.

I wonder if the Joker will look any different from his appearance in S1?

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I think you should be able to carry your choices over if you uploaded them to the Telltale cloud.

daaamn, now im screwed, well i just wanted my choices to carry on but...

• when i was playing i wasnt logged in ;P

I think you should be able to carry your choices over if you uploaded them to the Telltale cloud.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.