Batman: The Enemy Within - Ep 1 Waiting Thread; Releases starting Aug 8th, Mobile Oct 3rd

Comments

• It seems like Telltale really are adopting TV like scheduling. Each season debuts at the same time each year. I for one love it.

• But that would have a high chance of the games feeling rushed.

ClemRanger posted: »

It seems like Telltale really are adopting TV like scheduling. Each season debuts at the same time each year. I for one love it.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

If you still have the PS3 and save files i think it will upload them to the cloud if you login.

when i was playing i wasnt logged in ;P

• Yeah, the Joker does look a bit different. There is a screenshot of him in the first page of this thread.

I see they've redesigned Gordon. Not that I mind; I think he looks terrific. I wonder if the Joker will look any different from his appearance in S1?

• I don't believe Nolan North has ever voiced the Riddler. I am positive it is Robin Atkin Downes. I mainly associate him with Brynjolf, and I've spent a lot of time playing Skyrim, so yeah.

Frontier246 posted: »

It sounded a little like Robert Atkin Downes.

• enter image description here

Ooooooh. I like it. I wonder if they took some inspiration from Doug Mahnke's drawings of the character?

enter image description here

VenomHD posted: »

Yeah, the Joker does look a bit different. There is a screenshot of him in the first page of this thread.

• They do look very similar, though I'm sure they took inspiration from many sources. This is obviously to show his transition in to actually becoming the Joker and thus no longer being referred to as "John Doe".

Ooooooh. I like it. I wonder if they took some inspiration from Doug Mahnke's drawings of the character?

• nice thinking ;) i'll try that

OzzyUK posted: »

If you still have the PS3 and save files i think it will upload them to the cloud if you login.

• edited July 2017

Shame they went with Riddler. Of all the villans in the rogues gallery he is my least favorite. Also why did they change the suit so much, season 1 suit was close to perfection.

• I'm super-hyped for this, tho there is one thing that bothers me. I never was into Batman other than the first movies, so the only time I saw the Riddler was with Jim Carrey playing him. I really hoped we will get something like that in Telltale's series as well. This Riddler from here is nothing like my all-time-favorite actor Jim Carrey, and that makes me sad. T.T

• Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude~
    Argus is a planet... and a titan... did you really not know that? -.-"

By the way here's what Wikipedia has to say on the subject of ARGUS : "Advanced Research Group Uniting Super-Humans (A.R.G.U.S.) is a Uni

• I'd love to watch a scene, maybe in the beggining of one of the episodes in which we are visiting Harvey in Arkham/Blackgate during his recovery. It'd be really great to see a saddened Bruce if Harvey ended up hating him or a friendly conversation between both of them if they made amends in the previous season.

This kind of little details would be great to link both seasons. I admit I'm a little biased, since Harvey was my favourite character in Season 1.

• The Fallen? Isn't the episode name supposed to be The Enigma?

OzzyUK posted: »

The episode has been rated by Australia.

• Will it be available for pre-order on the Xbox Store?

Also, doesn't it include the little quiz at the start of the game asking you for the choices?

Can someone reply to me and tell me how many days before the release TT games are available on ps store and if its the same $$$ as steam etc.

• Haha, ikr. I loved Season 1's suit. This new suit feels too cartoonish.

Generro posted: »

Shame they went with Riddler. Of all the villans in the rogues gallery he is my least favorite. Also why did they change the suit so much, season 1 suit was close to perfection.

• Sometimes, rating boards will use outdated episode titles.

ScootyZ posted: »

The Fallen? Isn't the episode name supposed to be The Enigma?

• just like in S1..i bet we damage it and need a new one along the way.

Generro posted: »

• I for one am so proud of the Riddler...he got everyone on his list a homing missile...the gift that keeps on giving!!

• When I look at the key art I get a sort of Batman the animated series feel from it and I love it

• Sorry to break it to you but Jim Carrey as the Riddler was awful. You should be thankful that this Riddler is nothing like him.

Ciocolici posted: »

I'm super-hyped for this, tho there is one thing that bothers me. I never was into Batman other than the first movies, so the only time I sa

• It will probably be available for preorder on XBox, yes. Though when remains to be seen, could only be a week or two before release.

And Minecraft reportedly had a choice generator, so I'm guessing Batman will have one too.

Will it be available for pre-order on the Xbox Store? Also, doesn't it include the little quiz at the start of the game asking you for the choices?

• You mean the boss from Saints Row.

IDredMan posted: »

Wait! It's KAZ! From METAL GEAR. They played us like a damn fiddle! WAIT! THEY PLAYED US LIKE A DAMN RIDDLE!

• You might want to give this a bit more thought. I was talking about in the context of the Justice League in which Waller plays an important part.

Maybe Telltale are going for the same thing here.

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude~ Argus is a planet... and a titan... did you really not know that? -.-"

• You know this game might be a great change of pace on these forums. Out of nostalgia I looked back on the discussions we had. We had loads of fun and there's some great discussions. Speculation, theories, character discussions,... the list goes on. Aside from a few understandable complaints about bugs, almost all of them are really positive! ANF hate threads really soured the forums for me but with this game coming, I'm already having a much more fun time here!

• I think TWAU might revive everything here too :) At least let's hope so...

AgentZ46 posted: »

You know this game might be a great change of pace on these forums. Out of nostalgia I looked back on the discussions we had. We had loads o

• Laura Bailey gotta eat.

We can most certainly add Catwoman to that list, probably not in the first episode though.

• Same here!

You know this game might be a great change of pace on these forums. Out of nostalgia I looked back on the discussions we had. We had loads o

• Good news, looking forwards to it.

Now really hoping my choices from the first game have saved somewhere despite not showing up on my profile...

• There is a choice building mechanism where you answered certain questions about Season 1.

Olligarchy posted: »

Good news, looking forwards to it. Now really hoping my choices from the first game have saved somewhere despite not showing up on my profile...

• Thanks for the tip. Really hoping the system works as advertised though and I won't have to do some multiple choice questions.

There is a choice building mechanism where you answered certain questions about Season 1.

• Waiting for this game really makes me wish there were some Batman avatars.

• Well, this "Choice Generator" featured in previous games is a multiple-choice test kind of thing.. Presents you with a question and the choices tied to it :

How did Clem react when she found her friend had turned?
    Alterted the group. // Shot her Friend.

That kind of thing.

Olligarchy posted: »

Thanks for the tip. Really hoping the system works as advertised though and I won't have to do some multiple choice questions.

• edited July 2017

Yup, that's how it works. To add on to that, the choices shown are the choices that are going to carry onto the next game. That means, choices such as 'Did you visit Mayor Hill as Bruce or Batman' will not be shown.

AChicken posted: »

Well, this "Choice Generator" featured in previous games is a multiple-choice test kind of thing.. Presents you with a question and the choi

• Yeah, second season already and still no avatars. What's up with that? Hopefully they'll add them soon.

(and also Asher avatar, Telltale pls)

Waiting for this game really makes me wish there were some Batman avatars.

• Well.. We don't know that for certain, yet.
    I mean, if that choice will be included or not.

• It is the same concept as MCSM. If it has nothing to do with Season 2; the choice does not carry over.

AChicken posted: »

Well.. We don't know that for certain, yet. I mean, if that choice will be included or not.

• edited July 2017

Yeah. That's what I'm trying to say. Only the important ones will be mentioned in the quiz, and it shouldn't be too long as it won't count every decision in the first season.

It is the same concept as MCSM. If it has nothing to do with Season 2; the choice does not carry over.

• edited July 2017

Edit: I just realized that, for some reason, this pic updated when I changed my gravatar. Now this comment really doesn't make any sense.

(and also Asher avatar, Telltale pls)

enter image description here

There you go. Best avatar 10/10 at least.

Pipas posted: »

Yeah, second season already and still no avatars. What's up with that? Hopefully they'll add them soon. (and also Asher avatar, Telltale pls)

• The Riddler, in most/all cases is nothing like Jim Carrey's version.

I'm super-hyped for this, tho there is one thing that bothers me. I never was into Batman other than the first movies, so the only time I sa

• It makes me want to choke a God.

Edit: I just realized that, for some reason, this pic updated when I changed my gravatar. Now this comment really doesn't make any sense. (and also Asher avatar, Telltale pls) There you go. Best avatar 10/10 at least.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.