New Final Season Key Art

Comments

• This also looks like the HD Lighting Remastered Style, and i hope the game looks like that.

• telltale if you kill her off i swear to god

• I just read that it take place few years after ANF.

• It actually looks like she's got the Kenny scar but more... healed ? Another hint at a relatively big time skip ?

• Lookin' good!

Hopefully this time the key art is relevant to what we see in the season. Remember this good lookin' bad boy?

• edited March 2018

Seeing the new art intentionally mirror the old promo image of Lee with Clem from season 1 only increases my worry they're going to pull some kind of "full circle"-style ending where Clem gets bitten saving AJ, or dies under similar circumstances to Lee's at the very least.

• edited March 2018

Slaughterhouse reintroduction? Maybe? Perhaps? Darker season like S1? (Also a specific menu for S4 goddamn it - not the Batman-style menu!).

• Feels bad to look at a new Clementine keyart and not feel hyped.

Though I will admit, it looks good.

Old haircut is back. She doesn't have any of her scars from the season before. She has her fingers, no cheek scar, not eyebrow scar, and I don't see a tattoo. Feelsgoodman.

• mostlypoptartsmostlypoptarts ModeratorFormer Telltale Staff

On it!

Poogers555 posted: »

poptarts pls, all it needs is to be scaled to the correct avatar size pls poptarts

• YES !

On it!

• It’s weird that they’re doing a time skip so ahead past the current one in the comics. I’m actually interested.

• I have now given 2 avatars to you poptarts, can I have a single Rhys sock each for payment?

On it!

• There is a different keyart that hasn't been posted on any main accounts. It has some alterations so you can see the house in the back right.

Each avatar is worth 0.00058374 Rhys socks

I have now given 2 avatars to you poptarts, can I have a single Rhys sock each for payment?

• For some reason, it kind of looks like the Hilltop House to me.

There is a different keyart that hasn't been posted on any main accounts. It has some alterations so you can see the house in the back right.

Clementine avatar should be up! You might need to refresh your cache, etc. etc., big fancy IT terms

• yo wheres my 0.00116748 of a Rhys sock at???

Each avatar is worth 0.00058374 Rhys socks

• Thanks you're the best :)

Clementine avatar should be up! You might need to refresh your cache, etc. etc., big fancy IT terms

• Why do I feel like I've seen that mansion before?

There is a different keyart that hasn't been posted on any main accounts. It has some alterations so you can see the house in the back right.

• Goodbye Frank I will never forget you :(

• Most people feel like they've seen it before.

AronDracula posted: »

Why do I feel like I've seen that mansion before?

• So when will this game take place? Did they get passed the Comic Timeline?

• enter image description here
    [Remark that I totally didn't drag my ass and forgot]

• Everyone with the same avatar now lol
    We look beautiful, my friends!

• I’m wondering that myself. When ANF dropped, some people said it takes place a little before issue 127 after the timeskip. Others said it takes place during it.

So I’m guessing TFS takes place around the current issue of the comics.

AronDracula posted: »

So when will this game take place? Did they get passed the Comic Timeline?

• I honestly have no idea it's confusing i think it's after the Whisperers arc maybe ?

MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

I’m wondering that myself. When ANF dropped, some people said it takes place a little before issue 127 after the timeskip. Others said it takes place during it. So I’m guessing TFS takes place around the current issue of the comics.

• 1: AJ is considerably older

That reinforces my initial impression that she was supposed to have spent more time with the New Frontier than Above the Law seems to depict it as.

Chibikid posted: »

A few things to note in this art 1: AJ is considerably older 2: Clementine has her old hairstyle 3: it looks similar to Lee/Clem in

• You know, if actually gave much of a shit anymore, I'd used this opportunity to tell you what I've considered telling Old Man dan.

Strategize posted: »

Looks like they're going for the nostalgia/mirroring angle. Smart marketing, but lets be honest here, I have no faith in them to even come close to touching S1. Not after ANF.

• It depends on how long TFS was in development for. I believe The Whisperer Arc ended shorty before Ep.5 was released. So it can be set around issue 168, that’s when Ep.5 was released shortly before.

iFoRias posted: »

I honestly have no idea it's confusing i think it's after the Whisperers arc maybe ?

• Spoilers for the comic series:

If that mansion in the background was indeed the one from the Hilltop Colony, then the Final Season would either take place a while before the Whisperer War or a long while after it, seeing as it burned down during the Whisperers attack. At least as of issues 172 and 173 it was still in the process of being rebuilt.

• I wonder since AJ is older if they'll try a Clem/AJ playability dynamic.

• Hey Poogers, what about something like this?

https://www.customsockshop.com/product/custom-crew-socks/

I think you can have custom made socks there. o.o

yo wheres my 0.00116748 of a Rhys sock at???

• Yeah, admittedly I can somewhat second that.

bluewalker posted: »

I'm glad she probably will find AJ during the first moments of the season (or maybe we will start the last season already with him), because

• She ACTUALLY kinda looks like ELLIE from THE LAST OF US now.

Oh, the sweet, schadenfreude irony

GohanFGC posted: »

Well, It's NOT EXACT but SIMILAR. She ACTUALLY kinda looks like ELLIE from THE LAST OF US now. Guess this means we're seeing AJ in the First Episode after all.

• 120 bucks for 1 pair of socks ;(

Gonna have to buy em and doa "give away" :sweat_smile:

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Hey Poogers, what about something like this? https://www.customsockshop.com/product/custom-crew-socks/ I think you can have custom made socks there. o.o

• Perhaps. Though hopefully, they otherwise leave him out since it's very much unlikely they'd do anything interesting.

If you zoom in it looks like they finally added the scar from Arvo's shot. It was missing through the entirety of ANF. Perhaps that moment will get a mention?

• Clem marries Arvo.....SCAR COMFIRMS IT!!!!

• I like your avatar.

bluewalker posted: »

Everyone with the same avatar now lol We look beautiful, my friends!

• I think Im more worried Telltale is trying to pander hardcore to fans and are going to try and rehash S1 just that Clem now has Lee's roleand Aj has Clem's, and the key art seems like it is very much alluding to that. Overall it is an interesting idea, but that means S4 might just feel like a poor mans S1 with just rehashing from that.

"But POO -gers, idz wut da FANZ want!"

It looks cool and interesting but ANF vibes are still very present to me, gonna need to see episode 1 and see the details they give at PAX.

• This key art made my day a lot better.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.