New Final Season Key Art

Comments

• I didn't think that it was possible to be this hyped about The Walking Dead series from Telltale Games again. I was wrong.

However, if the season meets our expectations as fans, I don't want it to be the final season. With Pete Hawley as the current CEO of Telltale Games, the games being developed from them recently have already improved in the areas where they once lacked.

• edited March 2018

Oh my f*****g...

please tell me that this is not final version of her look and you will change it to look more like ANF Clem look upon release, that Clem is the ugliest, boy looking piece of sh**t i ever seen! Compared to this beauty:

• Ah... good times on this site. Glad to be back for the new season! Can't wait :) I'm so glad they decided to go back to her original haircut. I, for one, think that ANF was a very good season (though a bit short) but one of the things I disliked was her new haircut.

I mean, what were they thinking? :expressionless: Anyway... can't wait. To be honest, the way that Clementine is dressed on that artwork suggests there won't be any timeskip. Maybe a few weeks or a month, but I believe that Season 4 will take place directly after the events of ANF, seeing as her clothes are pretty much the same. Hair is different so I imagine maybe there will be a few weeks / couple of months timeskip during which Clementine looked fo AJ until she finally found the lead and that's where our season may start. :)

• She looks good in both stop crying.

max_pain943 posted: »

Oh my f*****g... please tell me that this is not final version of her look and you will change it to look more like ANF Clem look upon release, that Clem is the ugliest, boy looking piece of sh**t i ever seen! Compared to this beauty:

• Wait a second so if this artwork is similar to S1 artwork then Clem will probably die i am pretty sure but if AJ is still alive until then there is gonna be another season??!? or he will die too and will Javi be there?and again i will have to wait so long to play another telltale game
    i will not be surprised if they all die after all its telltale :/

• No, because Pete Hawley (the CEO of Telltale Games) has already mentioned about how their games have become predictable, with no innovation. Hypothetically speaking, if Clementine were to die, that would be predictable. Regardless of that, Job J. Stauffer (former head of communications worldwide for Telltale Games) said that the announcement of the final season of The Walking Dead for Telltale Games doesn't mean that Clementine will die, but that her story arc for them will. With that in mind, it's unlikely that Clementine will suffer the same fate as Lee. The key art is just a representation of how Clementine has become a caretaker for AJ, as Lee was that for her.

NightmareBG posted: »

Wait a second so if this artwork is similar to S1 artwork then Clem will probably die i am pretty sure but if AJ is still alive until then t

• nope she doesn't, she is horrendously ugly compared to ANF, S2 or S1 Clem!

DanteTimes2 posted: »

She looks good in both stop crying.

• I think that this is her best look

nope she doesn't, she is horrendously ugly compared to ANF, S2 or S1 Clem!

No, because Pete Hawley (the CEO of Telltale Games) has already mentioned about how their games have become predictable, with no innovation.

• That’s what I’m thinking. The timeskip has to be at most a few months after ANF. That’s enough time for Clem to grow her hair back. She also has the same outfit from ANF and knowing Clem she wouldn’t be wearing the same clothes for years.

As for AJ, Clem hasn’t seen him for well over a year or more when he was taken away from her. That’s definitely enough time for him to grow that Afro.

Tewudin posted: »

Ah... good times on this site. Glad to be back for the new season! Can't wait I'm so glad they decided to go back to her original haircut.

• Jesus Christ, why do you care so much? She still looks like the Clem we know. If anything, her ANF Episode 5 model is still the worst.

• This is just a promo picture, not the actual in game model. And she looks good.

• Agreed to me she looks like those war heroes in the films that are all bruised up, cuts everywhere.

Melton23 posted: »

I think that this is her best look

• This

DanteTimes2 posted: »

This is just a promo picture, not the actual in game model. And she looks good.

• Ah, the value of last minute rewrites.

For reference: The interviewer then noted that they had sympathy for Clementine and didn’t want her dead. “That’s the thing,” said Sta

• That's what I was thinking too. Great minds think alike. :D Anyway... I think that in the ANF flashbacks AJ was around 2 years old or that's what I read in the couple of places on the internet so I think it's safe to assume that by the time of the season 4 he's maybe 3-4 years old. That would put Clementine around 14-15 years old, I guess.

MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

That’s what I’m thinking. The timeskip has to be at most a few months after ANF. That’s enough time for Clem to grow her hair back. She also

• I can't tell her age anymore it's confusing the hell out of me....is she fucking 17 now?

• Oh so the comic timeline can go fuck itself?

• Sure let's go with that.

Oh so the comic timeline can go fuck itself?

• tfw daughter's all grown up

• If S4 ends on a high note I hope Telltale learns and ends it there. Anymore would just be milking it. Honestly S2 could have been a good ending to Clem's story, player got Clem to wherever they believed was the right place for her, and it could have had a great ending right there, but then they made ANF and fucked everything up. If S4 turns out to be great, I hope they just end it there, ending on a high note is better than doing more and more and ending on a bad note.

I didn't think that it was possible to be this hyped about The Walking Dead series from Telltale Games again. I was wrong. However, if th

• I agree no more after this one no matter how good the Final Season will be.

Poogers555 posted: »

If S4 ends on a high note I hope Telltale learns and ends it there. Anymore would just be milking it. Honestly S2 could have been a good end

• There is nothing more to tell about Clementine's story. The series would have probably continued if they didn't screw up Season 3 but they did.

I didn't think that it was possible to be this hyped about The Walking Dead series from Telltale Games again. I was wrong. However, if th

• There is nothing more to tell about Clementine's story. The series would have probably continued if they didn't screw up A New Frontier but they did.

There probably would've been more to tell if they didn't screw up Season 2[.5], but they did.

AronDracula posted: »

There is nothing more to tell about Clementine's story. The series would have probably continued if they didn't screw up Season 3 but they did.

• Time out. Job got laid off? When did that happen? o.o was it last year?

To everyone panicking about Clem potentially dying, I think that Job (prior to being laid off) was very strongly hinting that there isn't a

• There probably would've been more to tell if they didn't screw up Season 2[.5], but they did.

There probably would've been more to tell if they didn't screw up the miniseries disguised as S3, but they did.

DabigRG posted: »

There is nothing more to tell about Clementine's story. The series would have probably continued if they didn't screw up A New Frontier but

• edited March 2018

He was one of the people that got let go when Telltale fired a quarter of their company after the new CEO took over.

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Time out. Job got laid off? When did that happen? o.o was it last year?

• edited March 2018

There's always a story to tell if the person is alive to tell it.

AronDracula posted: »

There is nothing more to tell about Clementine's story. The series would have probably continued if they didn't screw up Season 3 but they did.

• Um, that's not how that works, but nokay.

There probably would've been more to tell if they didn't screw up Season 2[.5], but they did. There probably would've been more to tell if they didn't screw up the miniseries disguised as S3, but they did.

• edited March 2018

It's annoying how some people just come here to spread negativity and their frustration about ANF. Geez, ANF is over. O.V.E.R. Let's move on. All these tears aren't necessary at all.
    If you aren't happy with the TWD series right now, then go play other games. There's no need to be that masochist.

• edited March 2018

Voice actor of Andy St John, he could possibly be returning in The Final Season. Click image to see his comment.

• The keyart 100% suggests there will be a timeskip... Clementine is visibly older and with a different haircut and AJ is walking and no longer a young toddler like last time we saw him.

Tewudin posted: »

Ah... good times on this site. Glad to be back for the new season! Can't wait I'm so glad they decided to go back to her original haircut.

• edited March 2018

I could understand people who are worried about the Final Season because of what happened to A New Frontier.
    What i don't like are people who come into the forums just to say "Telltale should have stop with Season 2,The Final Season is gonna suck and their other games too".

bluewalker posted: »

It's annoying how some people just come here to spread negativity and their frustration about ANF. Geez, ANF is over. O.V.E.R. Let's move on

• enter image description here

All this constant bitchin isn't necessary at all.

Fixed.

bluewalker posted: »

It's annoying how some people just come here to spread negativity and their frustration about ANF. Geez, ANF is over. O.V.E.R. Let's move on

• People being worried is a thing (I'm a little worried too), people being annoying and salty is another thing.

iFoRias posted: »

I could understand people who are worried about the Final Season because of what happened to A New Frontier. What i don't like are people w

• Thank you very much! lol you chose the perfect words.

DabigRG posted: »

All this constant bitchin isn't necessary at all. Fixed.

• Walker that's about to dab

enter image description here .

Walker that's about to dab

• Good lol. I hated that haircut at the end

bloop posted: »

lmao her hair is back to normal

• Well it looks like there's a serious time jump. Have we abandoned the whole "can't go further in time than the comics" thing? Good. It feels like the game and comics have diverged so much they don't even feel like they're in the same universe anymore

Sign in to comment in this discussion.