New Final Season Key Art

Comments

• I still have a feeling this will pick up right after ANF since we really don’t know exactly how long David took AJ away from Clem

• Actually, there are no set-ups from A New Frontier that gets my attention. I don't want Joan/Clint to come back, they sucked as antagonists, I don't want that little scumbag Gabe to come back and bang my poor Clem (Even if I had him killed, gladly) and there should be no comic character crossovers cause they served nothing but fanservice.

Poogers555 posted: »

I think this is kind of a problem at the same time though, I feel like S4 is going to just forget ANF was even a game because they know how

• 2 year time skip at least. I’m just thinking, if we see the Garcías again, Kate could possibly have a baby with Javier if the player chose to have a family with her or not.

• edited March 2018

Oh I know, I agree too, I hope ANF is "forgotten" and never touched upon, Im just saying as a series as whole, ANF really fucked a lot more up than just that one game.

S1 -(First game in series)- S2- (Direct sequel to S1) ANF -( Fucking Reboot/sequel hybrid trash) S4- (Sequel to S1 and S2 more than ANF)

Just as an overall timeline, ANF makes such a giant hiccup in the series, so sadly I think that means S4 is going to suffer a bit at the start, because it will have to have some ties to ANF atleast at the very start of the episode. Overall the series will feel janky and clunky because ANF's "different ideas" in the middle of the series.

AronDracula posted: »

Actually, there are no set-ups from A New Frontier that gets my attention. I don't want Joan/Clint to come back, they sucked as antagonists,

• Okay people its clear that Clementine doesn't have any scars because they're not going to make any specific s2 ending canon (even though it's obviously the Kenny one), you can bet on her having the scars in the final season.

That being said I'm so fucking glad they changed her haircut back to normal. That haircut at the end of ANF was like the final awful decision in a season full of awful decisions. I almost feel like the writers did it on purpose as a cruel joke.

• inb4 they actually retcon ANF so its all a dream.

Okay people its clear that Clementine doesn't have any scars because they're not going to make any specific s2 ending canon (even though it'

• Tfw you’re trying to find AJ but get distracted by the side quests.
    Fallout 4 fans understand ?

• I've been staring at this for 10 hours. It's beautiful

• If that means Kenny is still alive and with Clem, I'm all for it. But it's not gonna happen.

inb4 they actually retcon ANF so its all a dream.

• Ahhh my Clem is so grown up!! Shes basically a young lady! Super hyped for this final season

• "WHERE IS SHAUN?! WHERE IS MY SON??!"

proceeds to become a superhero and go on a quest for a robot that makes beer

Melton23 posted: »

Tfw you’re trying to find AJ but get distracted by the side quests. Fallout 4 fans understand ?

• I don't think the timeskip will be as far as many are thinking. This is key art by the way. Javier looked older in the key art than he did in the game. I'm not sure if they addressed how long it was between Clem losing AJ and the end of ANF, but my guess is that the skip is around 16 months a la S2. I know AJ looks older and with an afro. My nephew, in the span of a year after my brother and sis-in-law shaved his head, grew a massive fro, could walk and run, and could speak a little bit (I'm talking about from age 1 to 2). My guess is AJ is 3.5 to 4 years old. That would put Clem at around 15 years old (she doesn't like an adult to me as opposed to what some are suggesting).

• That is kind of like how James Cameron wants to forget about the abomination that is Terminator Genisys and have Terminator 6 be a direct sequel to Terminator 2.

Oh I know, I agree too, I hope ANF is "forgotten" and never touched upon, Im just saying as a series as whole, ANF really fucked a lot more

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Clem, i know you’re busy looking for AJ but another settlement needs our help.

Tfw you’re trying to find AJ but get distracted by the side quests. Fallout 4 fans understand ?

• Can we just talk about the fact that Clem seems to be missing a curl? :sweat_smile: Can you imagine how Clem's face will look in motion with one single curl on the side? Anyone else worried it will look... pretty damn silly?

Don't get me wrong, anything over that other thing. We should all try to forget that happened.

• If people didn’t notice, the licence plate on the car says Virginia in the key art. So The Final Season will be in Virginia.

• This guy is one of the reasons I stopped playing Fallout 4.

OzzyUK posted: »

Clem, i know you’re busy looking for AJ but another settlement needs our help.

• edited March 2018

Finds son as an 80 year old man when there is nothing left to do

"WHERE IS SHAUN?! WHERE IS MY SON??!" proceeds to become a superhero and go on a quest for a robot that makes beer

• I hope they take as much time as they need. I want this series to end on a good note, not as a disaster.

iFoRias posted: »

I won't be mad if they take more time to make the game.

• mostlypoptartsmostlypoptarts ModeratorFormer Telltale Staff

The long answer is that we'll have more info at PAX East next week, which may or may not answer your question.

The short answer is... no

@mostlypoptarts I saw that you published the article on the news section of the website. Could you tell us how old Clementine and AJ will be in The Final Season?

• It has also come to our attention that y'all got some Rhys socks stored in the back...

The long answer is that we'll have more info at PAX East next week, which may or may not answer your question. The short answer is... no

• Is it me or does Clem's face look more round and her nose a bit wider? Not complaining as it fits more in line with her look in S1 and S2.

• Understandable... Thank you for the reply.... I also have another question.... Can we get a Clementine avatar by using the image of Clementine from The Walking Dead: The Final Season Key Art? Pretty please ?

The long answer is that we'll have more info at PAX East next week, which may or may not answer your question. The short answer is... no

• You know you can trust us...we would never blab to THE MAN that you gave us the 411....plus we have cookies.

• Like my Avatar?

Understandable... Thank you for the reply.... I also have another question.... Can we get a Clementine avatar by using the image of Clementine from The Walking Dead: The Final Season Key Art? Pretty please ?

• Clem having the old haircut back makes the new season better than ANF already.

• :open_mouth: Yes........ my God it is beautiful..... :smiley:

Like my Avatar?

• On FB...Telltale had a closeup of her and I downloaded it then reupped to gravitar

Yes........ my God it is beautiful.....

• poptarts pls, all it needs is to be scaled to the correct avatar size pls poptarts

Understandable... Thank you for the reply.... I also have another question.... Can we get a Clementine avatar by using the image of Clementine from The Walking Dead: The Final Season Key Art? Pretty please ?

• edited March 2018

Sees Clem's normal haircut and S1-like artwork

• edited March 2018

She made Frank an avatar, she can god damn make one for Clementine!

poptarts pls, all it needs is to be scaled to the correct avatar size pls poptarts

• edited March 2018

Please give this man a pair of Rhys socks Telltale.... I would give him a pair but I got no Rhys socks to give him.... Pretty pretty please? ??

poptarts pls, all it needs is to be scaled to the correct avatar size pls poptarts

• No socks for him

Please give this man a pair of Rhys socks Telltale.... I would give him a pair but I got no Rhys socks to give him.... Pretty pretty please? ??

• Yeah right she can!!! Go @mostlypoptarts ?❤

She made Frank an avatar, she can god damn make one for Clementine!

• poptarts pls everyone bullies me because i dont have rhys socks please stop the torment :(

No socks for him

• Tfw you’re trying to find AJ but get distracted by the side quests.
    Fallout 4 fans understand ?

Lilly: General a settlement needs your help. Here I've marked it on your map-
    Clem: NO!

Oh god is Clem going to find AJ, but because she fell into a fridge and got frozen for 60 years he's grown up into a bad guy, and that boy is really his grandson? This game no longer surprises me anymore!

• Consider me hyped :smile:

• edited March 2018

Jesus Christ cut AJ from the game please. Can't believe they've ruined Clementine's story with 2, possibly 3 seasons worth of baby trope.

• Damn, that looks like the Lee & Clementine art, but this time Clem & AJ, AJ seems very cool with this Afro hair, Clem is with her normal hair, which is better. I hope the ending to be not like S1's ending.

• It looks good. Really good, and it looks like AJ will probably be found at least during or the ending of episode 1. Niceeee.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.