New Final Season Key Art

1234568»

Comments

• My ex-wife.

DabigRG posted: »

What the hell is that blue thing in the background?

• ... With little girls on motorcycles, absurd kung fu characters, out of place comic cameos, a propensity to shoot guns to look badass and waste ammo with no consideration of sound, generally a lot of gravitas feels lost from when in the very first episode there was a puzzle to stealthily and carefully take out three walkers, learning about their behaviours and attempting to avoid too much risk.

Stylized movement and combat has its place, but I don't think it should be here. A realistic down to earth struggle during Starved to Death with people desperately clawing at each other and moving like real people (without being absurdly sluggish and comical like Heavy Rain), is something I would appreciate a lot more than where New Frontier headed.

Agreed; I really liked the down to earth tone and presentation of Season 1, alongside the more grounded problems (as opposed to the approach of future games where you get shoved into petty group politics with Carver/Randall/New Frontier), and I hope that Season 4 returns to the more "basic" and realistic approach that Season 1 had.

Ashran posted: »

This rumour actually is the most exciting thing I have heard about this game, that would be a sublime way to make choice have more weight in

• Help me out here guys. I'm not quite sure if that is simply dirt and grime or if it is the scar from when Clementine was shot by Arvo. I think it would be awesome if it is the scar, but I can't quite tell. What do you guys think?

• I think it's probably just dirt.

Veeeee posted: »

Help me out here guys. I'm not quite sure if that is simply dirt and grime or if it is the scar from when Clementine was shot by Arvo. I think it would be awesome if it is the scar, but I can't quite tell. What do you guys think?

• edited April 2018

Yeah, the more and more I look at it, it does just look like dirt. I think I want it to be the scar so badly I'm making it look more like a scar when it really isn't.

iFoRias posted: »

I think it's probably just dirt.

• It doesn't look like that's where she got shot.
    She got shot more towards the shoulder, that looks like it would have hit her collar bone, which wasn't the case.

Help me out here guys. I'm not quite sure if that is simply dirt and grime or if it is the scar from when Clementine was shot by Arvo. I think it would be awesome if it is the scar, but I can't quite tell. What do you guys think?

• edited April 2018

It just looks like an smudge of ash to me. An incredibly weak obsidian necklace, if you will.

Though it would be kinda neat if there was indeed a visible scar or whatever. Given that they were ultimately too lazy to think of an alternative fade out and what not.

• edited April 2018

I'm not sure you are using abject correctly, from my understanding it can't be used to describe an emotional state of ones reaction or speech. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but I have no idea what you mean. Pretending to object? Eh.
    I'm disappointed that they wasted ALL of the endings, instead of fulfilling their promise to make them matter. I feel Kenny's send off was really poorly done and I'm highly disappointed by it.

I don't really see how you can be spoiled with a fictional character... is this some kind of weird in forum debate about characters and how spoiled people are with them? Because they ruined Jane with the flashbacks in an extremely disappointing manner that runs contradictory to her character arc.

Edit:
    To add to my first comment and lighten things up, this is stark opposite extreme of stylized action movies I would like them to avoid.

DabigRG posted: »

My point is that people complaining about Kenny's death in ANF need to stop being so faux-abject about something that does not matter considering they are the epitome of spoiled.

• I'm not sure you are using abject correctly, from my understanding it can't be used to describe an emotional state of ones reaction or speech. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but I have no idea what you mean. Pretending to object? Eh.

It was just a synonym I looked up to describe a feeling of perceived injustice without getting to racy.

I'm disappointed that they wasted ALL of the endings, instead of fulfilling their promise to make them matter.

True.

I feel Kenny's send off was really poorly done and I'm highly disappointed by it.

I don't really see how you can be spoiled with a fictional character...

Ashran posted: »

I'm not sure you are using abject correctly, from my understanding it can't be used to describe an emotional state of ones reaction or speec

• edited April 2018

Voice actor of Andy St John, he could possibly be returning in The Final Season. Click image to see his comment.

• edited April 2018

I'm not arguing about season 2, I'm talking about New Frontier, which I feel ruined the canon for me. Season 2 had quite a few (big) problems but nothing entirely unbearable.

• Looks like they will be lining this up with the point the comics are currently taking place. The comics picked up from the timeskip at issue #127. They are now at issue #178 and in universe roughly nine months or so has passed.

TellTale season 3 took place in the middle of that timeskip of the comics so if they do another year and half/two year skip they will be at the current point of where the comics are currently at.

• It's not a major spoiler, no.

I've never really liked the whole AJ plot and I'd rather skip the whole finding him thing but doesn't it make ANF and it's ending a bit pointless? :p

I... I don't exactly think that's a major spoiler! But, yeah - I think that is actually good as it may indicate the plot is more expansive than just "head to a ranch to find AJ".

Sign in to comment in this discussion.