New Final Season Key Art

Comments

• Wha, I thought it said about $8 dollars. $8 dollars isn’t....wait how much is a buck?

Poogers555 posted: »

120 bucks for 1 pair of socks ;( Gonna have to buy em and doa "give away"

• You know, for as much of a fucked up copout of a mess From the Gallows was, I am little curious to see if my theory with the way they determinately did that has any weight.

2 year time skip at least. I’m just thinking, if we see the Garcías again, Kate could possibly have a baby with Javier if the player chose to have a family with her or not.

• They can show it and have it still being repaired. Key Art doesn’t exactly show what’s going to show up in the game. Remember ANF’s first keyart?

We got none of that.

MichaelBP posted: »

Spoilers for the comic series: (Spoiler)

• You need to buy bulk, minimum is you have to buy 15 pairs of socks. This is the case for most custom sock places (however this is actually the cheapest Ive seen)

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Wha, I thought it said about $8 dollars. $8 dollars isn’t....wait how much is a buck?

• edited March 2018

Thank fucking God it's not that bobbed cut hair fuck shit style anymore, I don't even remember what it's called. I will literally take anything else than that, I'd even rather she have a shaved head like Ava than what she ended ANF with. It's like Clem woke up from her strange, hypnotic spell that she was in during all of ANF and is back to being the Clem we all know.

AJ looks so much older, if I had to guess, he's probably 7-8 years old, pretty much what Clem was in Season 1. That means Clem is in her late teens or is an early adult. I'm sorry, I need a minute to take this in, I'm honestly a little teary eyed seeing this. So what if I'm a guy, fuck you I don't care.

• Darker season like S1?

Was Season 1 even really that dark?

not the Batman-style menu!

The what now?

Slaughterhouse reintroduction? Maybe? Perhaps? Darker season like S1? (Also a specific menu for S4 goddamn it - not the Batman-style menu!).

• I feel like they did a timeskip simply to get rid of that terrible haircut.

Thank fucking God it's not that bobbed cut hair fuck shit style anymore, I don't even remember what it's called. I will literally take anyth

• edited March 2018

#TelltalegetsrevengeonKirkman

MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

It’s weird that they’re doing a time skip so ahead past the current one in the comics. I’m actually interested.

• edited March 2018

Awesome .
    Just saw the news on Twitter . Super Excited for April 6th <3

• Alvin Rebecca Carver Jr. stars in
    ~_DISCO FEVER!_

There is a different keyart that hasn't been posted on any main accounts. It has some alterations so you can see the house in the back right.

• It could be past the current one. If it is than not that far, maybe a few months later.

DabigRG posted: »

#TelltalegetsrevengeonKirkman

• Ah, so you can make the avatars?
    Good to know..

Clementine avatar should be up! You might need to refresh your cache, etc. etc., big fancy IT terms

• (Take the hint, Telltale. Take the hint.)

Chibikid posted: »

I wonder since AJ is older if they'll try a Clem/AJ playability dynamic.

• True, we all remember all too well what happened with ANF. A game can take a long time to make and still be good, so long as there's no drama going on during the production of it all, which was what plagued ANF. There were writers leaving the studio, new ones taking over, rewriting everything weeks away from launch because it wasn't a "traditional" TWD story, and the well documented complications with Telltale's executive management.

Having more time isn't always a positive or an indication it will be any better. It could take 6 years and still be bad. I somewhat expected

• .( * Flashsback to Inappropriate Joke * )
    Dude, Arvo coming back at this point, in this climate would be the most tacked on thing since Eleanor telling her Mama. Or better yet, Jane.

Clem marries Arvo.....SCAR COMFIRMS IT!!!!

• Don't forget rewriting during the fuckin premiere and significantly changing the direction [staff] after that.
    (Even if the first one actually worked out well enough)

True, we all remember all too well what happened with ANF. A game can take a long time to make and still be good, so long as there's no dram

• I remember, back when we were still speculating about Season 3 (before they told us about Javi and his story), I was saying that it could be about Clem becoming a Lee like figure for AJ, and AJ being the new Clem. I guess the one good thing we got out of ANF (can't believe I said that) is that it did establish a much more hardened survivor in Clementine. With AJ being a sort of Clem like character, being innocent and all, it could remind Clem of not only what Lee has done for her and motivate her to be like that to him, but regain a sense of what she was like before all of this, and bring back that caring Clem we had in both Seasons 1 and 2.

Timeskip of two years again? Not that i'm complaining, if it removes everything that TNF did. I love the artwork actually, it's as if Clem has come full circle, turning from the protected into the protector. Lee would be so proud of her ?

• I like your avatar too! :)

protocol115 posted: »

I like your avatar.

• Yeah, that tends to happen. I think back to ANF and remember how pissed off I was about what happened and that I shouldn't get my hopes up for it, then I see news or stuff like this, and I immediately get excited all over again. I still hate ANF and will criticize the final season if I think it deserves it, but goddamn I can't help but get excited.

AronDracula posted: »

I don't want to be excited but for some reason, I am. Don't brainwash me, Telltale. The key art is just spectacular.

• That's true. I was just going off of it actually being the Hilltop and have any anything at all to do with the final version of the story (which knowing how things tend to turn out, there's like at least a 50/50 chance it won't).

They can show it and have it still being repaired. Key Art doesn’t exactly show what’s going to show up in the game. Remember ANF’s first keyart? We got none of that.

• You know, we had Jesus around during ANF, so we can consider the chances of having Hilltop during this season too.

• Another time skip......LAZY....More AJ even though the majority didn't want him...Just BAD

• Actually, looks like that was smartest thing they could do/tease.

Clemmy1 posted: »

Another time skip......LAZY....More AJ even though the majority didn't want him...Just BAD

• Hey loser, where's your Rhys socks. Oh that's right, you ain't got any. Go run on home to your mommy.

Poogers555 posted: »

poptarts pls everyone bullies me because i dont have rhys socks please stop the torment

• Did anyone else?? :D

• At least we should expect that it's going to be better than A New Frontier, more or less. But I have feeling that The Final Season is going to be like The Force Awakens, considering that the key art is pretty much like the one from Season 1 (Telltale keeps recycling the same ideas from what we see).

Yeah, that tends to happen. I think back to ANF and remember how pissed off I was about what happened and that I shouldn't get my hopes up f

• it's the cheapest way of storytelling...

Actually, looks like that was smartest thing they could do/tease.

• Yes. The community is as unoriginal as Telltale.

Did anyone else??

• To be fair, I'm sure all those scars will be added depending on your play throughs of S2 and ANF. However, since the haircut was non-determinant and she has her original style back, I can almost guarantee that her hair will be back to normal.

Feels bad to look at a new Clementine keyart and not feel hyped. Though I will admit, it looks good. Old haircut is back. She doesn't

• We already did. :P

Did anyone else??

• Good to know what came before is just as cheap.

Plus, I get the feeling this timeskip will happen a little ways into the game.

Clemmy1 posted: »

it's the cheapest way of storytelling...

• Frank is the Stan Lee of Telltale Games, he will appear across all their titles.

iFoRias posted: »

Goodbye Frank I will never forget you

• No offense to AJ, but I really hope not. I'd much rather just play as Clem.

I wonder since AJ is older if they'll try a Clem/AJ playability dynamic.

• Lol, god I wanna like it so bad cause it's "The final season" but ughhh whyy?? :D

Yes. The community is as unoriginal as Telltale.

• Lol dang it

We already did. :P

• Speaking of that haircut, I wonder if Clem will reference it later on in the season.

To be fair, I'm sure all those scars will be added depending on your play throughs of S2 and ANF. However, since the haircut was non-determinant and she has her original style back, I can almost guarantee that her hair will be back to normal.

• More like the Boba Fett of Telltale Games. He is a fan favorite for no reason.

Frank is the Stan Lee of Telltale Games, he will appear across all their titles.

• Don't you dare diss Frank like that by comparing him to the overrated Boba Fett.

More like the Boba Fett of Telltale Games. He is a fan favorite for no reason.

• As long as she hated it as much as us : )

Speaking of that haircut, I wonder if Clem will reference it later on in the season.

• Well, considering it was accident

As long as she hated it as much as us : )

Sign in to comment in this discussion.