TWD The Final Season Ep 1 Waiting Thread - Releases Aug 14th, Switch EU Aug 28th

Comments

• After the video i just think about a copy/paste from season one relationship between Lee and Clem to the last season between Clem and AJ.

• edited August 2018

I was saying when Clem find Kenny in season 2 ep 2, they talk about the past, Lee, Katjaa and Duck, talking about choices. And when we find Lilly in season 4, she'll talk about the past with Clem too, about Carley & Doug. Choices.

Poogers555 posted: »

Sorry Im being a little slow, I dont get what you're saying, find Kenny where and when?

• I got Selfless

Well, I chose Wellington and took Kenny's hat so hopefully something shows up again if I just use my previous game save files (kinda sucks that Wellington seems to get shafted a lot)

Also if this is the actual generator for the final season, then I think i'm going to be more surprised if Lilly doesn't show up again. Because she was weirdly focused on quite a fair amount during the questions.

• Also if this is the actual generator for the final season, then I think i'm going to be more surprised if Lilly doesn't show up again. Because she was weirdly focused on quite a fair amount during the questions.

It's almost like she's the strongest foil for Kenny in regards to her impact on the group during the story.

I got Selfless Well, I chose Wellington and took Kenny's hat so hopefully something shows up again if I just use my previous game save fi

• 10 things that no longer matter:

1. Wellington
    2. Kenny's Hat
    3. The Kenny kills Jane, Clem shoots Kenny choice
    4. Watching Kenny cave in Carver's face
    5. Chopping off Sarita's arm
    6. Luke, Nick, Pete, Carlos, Sarah, Bonnie, Mike
    7. Duck, Katja, Chuck, Ben, Mark
    8. Whether or not Lee helped Kenny cave in Larry's head
    9. Robbing Arvo
    10. ANF sans David
  • Well, a majority of those things didn’t have a big impact to begin with following the season after that.

Plan_R posted: »

10 things that no longer matter: * Wellington * Kenny's Hat * The Kenny kills Jane, Clem shoots Kenny choice * Watching Kenny cave i

• I had some hopes that TTG would eventually get the clue that those choices did matter a lot to the people who made them.

MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

Well, a majority of those things didn’t have a big impact to begin with following the season after that.

• So we are sure that the choices from the story generator are the most important ones and will be referenced in The Final Season for sure.
    1) Carley or Doug and Leave Lilly or Let Lilly into RV - That confirms that Lilly will be in The Final Season for sure. The choice that Lee made regarding Lilly will be referenced and also who Lilly shot in the aftermath of Motor Inn`s fall. It looks like we will have an interesting conversation with Lilly. My prediction is that it will flow different ways because Lilly has different reasons for shooting Carley and Doug, and she can be resentful because Lee left her, or guilt-ridden if she stole an RV.
    2) Lee and his advice to Clementine. Clementine shooting Lee or leaving him to turn I guess will be mentioned in conversation with Lilly, but my main prediction is that it will be used as an advice to AJ. And the choice of last advice that Lee gave to Clementine I think will be mentioned to AJ as well.
    3) Season 2 choices (who you are with in the end) I think solely determines the scar that you get. Although I think it would be cool to mention how Kenny went out in the end to Lilly.
    4) The only season 3 choice seems as a strange pick to me, but I guess it has some meaning. My prediction is that AJ would somehow remember what we did and that choice would determine how he views Clem a little bit.

• Yeah

Cheddarhead posted: »

I'm guessing that if I choose to import ANF's save file, that comes with my original S1 and S2 saves as well?

• I am actually surprised that helping Kenny kill Larry or helping Lilly revive him did not show up, considering Lilly will show up in The Final Season for sure!

• edited August 2018

I mean I agree with Wellington and Kenny's hat but how** would they make that choices with Sarita, Arvo, Carver, etc matter? This is a new story, some of this things are very minor and it doesn’t really matter at all

I had some hopes that TTG would eventually get the clue that those choices did matter a lot to the people who made them.

• Yea, thanks ANF.

MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

Well, a majority of those things didn’t have a big impact to begin with following the season after that.

• To me, the flashback with Lee in season 2 ep 5 about Lilly killing Carley or Doug will influence how Clementine will act with Lilly in season 4.

• They did matter in the episode it happened in, as well as the next one.

But some of those choices look too...stupid to have a impact on in this season. Like how would Clem cutting Sarita’s arm off impact this season or Kenny caving in Carver’s face?

I had some hopes that TTG would eventually get the clue that those choices did matter a lot to the people who made them.

• I think the most important is the number 8 if lilly returns or If you helped christa in season 2 episode one...
    Do you think at this point that christa will returns?

10 things that no longer matter: * Wellington * Kenny's Hat * The Kenny kills Jane, Clem shoots Kenny choice * Watching Kenny cave i

• I think the same

0v3rp0w3r posted: »

I am actually surprised that helping Kenny kill Larry or helping Lilly revive him did not show up, considering Lilly will show up in The Final Season for sure!

• edited August 2018

I guess Lilly helped Christa when she was attacked in S2 EP1. Christa might be too.

I think the most important is the number 8 if lilly returns or If you helped christa in season 2 episode one... Do you think at this point that christa will returns?

• But those choices matter, they matter a lot, not the Sarita's thing I guess that's more of a personal thing. But the rest of that list really does matter a lot, because that's the journey. The destination means next to nothing if they way we got Clem to it is wiped out. Ending up alone after killing Kenny and abandoning Jane after you find out her stupid ass plan is much different then ending up alone after letting Kenny kill Jane and then putting a bullet in his head. That's a lot of context to just wipe out.

Box Tv posted: »

I mean I agree with Wellington and Kenny's hat but how** would they make that choices with Sarita, Arvo, Carver, etc matter? This is a new story, some of this things are very minor and it doesn’t really matter at all

• Am I the only one who doesn't want lilly, to show up in the final season I would much rather have Christa, than lilly I still have a grudge against her for the shit she did in season 1. but if she does show up I honestly would rather have her as a villain than have her trying be all buddy buddy with clementine.

• I hope we have both Lilly and Christa

Am I the only one who doesn't want lilly, to show up in the final season I would much rather have Christa, than lilly I still have a grudge

• The only thing we have about Christa returning is literally back from 2016 when they were doing that screen-time in London, they were asked about Christa they said they didn't forgot her, I hope the current team working on TWD TFS still remember this.

Am I the only one who doesn't want lilly, to show up in the final season I would much rather have Christa, than lilly I still have a grudge

• I am pretty sure your relationships with her will be very determined.

• mostlypoptartsmostlypoptarts ModeratorFormer Telltale Staff

SINCE I'M GETTING FLACK FOR THIS ON TWITTER, I KNOW THAT KENNY KILLS JANE IT IS EARLY IN THE MORNING OKAY

Whether you choose to stop Kenny or not, the following choice is staying with them or going alone. Edit: clarity

• So we will be asked in game more in depth specifics of the choices, dank.

Chasing the answer for you now Edit: I should read more closely I guess, blame it being 9am You'll be able to choose which data point you want to use in-game!

• It's a shame that Lily's coming back only after Kenny's gone, it would've been cool to see their reunion too.

• Yeah

It's a shame that Lily's coming back only after Kenny's gone, it would've been cool to see their reunion too.

• First off...you are wrong....Clem killed the mad dog Kenny...and all caps hurts my heart!

SINCE I'M GETTING FLACK FOR THIS ON TWITTER, I KNOW THAT KENNY KILLS JANE IT IS EARLY IN THE MORNING OKAY

• I agree...but it may have been too awkward and led to another Kenny/Jane duel.

It's a shame that Lily's coming back only after Kenny's gone, it would've been cool to see their reunion too.

• I wonder if a save file import will get more references to the past than this story generator

• That is how it has been with ANF and the second season of Batman. In ANF for example certain choices were referenced that were not in the story generator (cutting off Sarita`s arm, watching Carver die, etc.)

I wonder if a save file import will get more references to the past than this story generator

• Eh, if it comes to it, she'll probably hold most of that against Kenny.
    Plus, how she left the story is also important.

0v3rp0w3r posted: »

I am actually surprised that helping Kenny kill Larry or helping Lilly revive him did not show up, considering Lilly will show up in The Final Season for sure!

• 10 things that no longer matter:
    Wellington
    The Kenny kills Jane, Clem shoots Kenny choice
    Luke, Pete, Carlos, Sarah, Bonnie,
    Ben
    Whether or not Lee helped Kenny cave in Larry's head
    ANF sans David

WtF

• Eeeeugh...

• Wow...Pretty disappointed with the lack of options. Not even a mention of which Gacias we saved, Wellington, Kennys hat, hell even Conrad?
    Just real disappointed with the whole thing

• Well we already knew the Garcias wouldn't be appearing in this season, so I don't know what you were expecting regarding who we saved.

Cdognkal2 posted: »

Wow...Pretty disappointed with the lack of options. Not even a mention of which Gacias we saved, Wellington, Kennys hat, hell even Conrad? Just real disappointed with the whole thing

• edited August 2018

This was pretty cool although a wee bit brief, but if its just focusing on Clem and Aj fair enough.

• edited August 2018

How do you share the Story Generator results on the Forums?

• edited August 2018

It should let you download the image. Right Click it. Copy Image Address. Click the arrow next to the Image Url then paste it.

How do you share the Story Generator results on the Forums?

• edited August 2018

Sooooo... was mostlypoptarts Alluding to a PC demo? its already past 10am pst (She did say later today though). I just want to see how my PC will be able to run the game.

• Got the same poster

You're goddamn right.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.